Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad am I? posting after myself...am I the only one that finds Emma such a source of amusement and frustration. I thought today couldn't get any worse after the builders arrived with 2 pneumatic drills to take all the downstairs walls out but no a quick look on Emmas instagram to reassure myself there is still fun in the world and I have seen the heart shaped rice crispie treat monstrosities. Yes the world can still go to hell on a culinary hand cart at Mrs Pinch's expert hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How sad am I? posting after myself...am I the only one that finds Emma such a source of amusement and frustration. I thought today couldn't get any worse after the builders arrived with 2 pneumatic drills to take all the downstairs walls out but no a quick look on Emmas instagram to reassure myself there is still fun in the world and I have seen the heart shaped rice crispie treat monstrosities. Yes the world can still go to hell on a culinary hand cart at Mrs Pinch's expert hands.
her stories have made me feel nauseous today! That pizza?!? Eugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Most likely she bought that post off of another food blogger as she is too busy being a #bossbabe 🙄😂🙄😂
No comment on that pizza though...I just can't...

Reactions: 3
what are hose MNFST ads all about? its just her grinning like the Cheshire cat with bad clip art......can't believe she gets paid for that! ive got second hand embarrassment for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it's cold why not go to a coffee shop or the local library for a couple of hours to work instead of going back to bed.

Reactions: 6
If it's cold why not go to a coffee shop or the local library for a couple of hours to work instead of going back to bed.
I can only assume the floods have subsided to a puddle but she doesn’t want to risk it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carer for a family member? Sorry is she really saying she is a carer for her dad? She would not leave the house when there was a big puddle, god help the man if he needed her to come everyday come rain or shine or when she was having a nope day.

Reactions: 10
Carer for a family member? Sorry is she really saying she is a carer for her dad? She would not leave the house when there was a big puddle, god help the man if he needed her to come everyday come rain or shine or when she was having a nope day.
She definitely is a carer for her dad 😂 she cares for him by staying the hell away from him 😂 no way with all those nope days is she really caring for him

Reactions: 9
If she’s an official career for him she’ll probably get money and possibly a car won’t she?
Oh HELL NO. Please don’t tell me she gets carers allowance. I am a carer, I get CA and I literally care 24/7, I’m talking manual handling, feeding, bathing etc. If she honestly considers herself a carer she needs to give her head a massive wobble! Arghhhh!!!

Reactions: 5
Oh HELL NO. Please don’t tell me she gets carers allowance. I am a carer, I get CA and I literally care 24/7, I’m talking manual handling, feeding, bathing etc. If she honestly considers herself a carer she needs to give her head a massive wobble! Arghhhh!!!
I’m not saying she does. I’ve given up following her. But from what someone above said if she’s saying she’s a carer then there’s a fair chance she will be. Obviously don’t know for certain.

Reactions: 2
I’m not saying she does. I’ve given up following her. But from what someone above said if she’s saying she’s a carer then there’s a fair chance she will be. Obviously don’t know for certain.
But surely you’d have to get out of bed to be a carer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can't earn a 6 figure salary and claim carers allowance. I bet the money is in Tony's name so Emma can claim CA for doing sweet FA. Fraud possibly

You can't earn a 6 figure salary and claim carers allowance. I bet the money is in Tony's name so Emma can claim CA for doing sweet FA. Fraud possibly
The criteria is that you have to care a certain amount of hours a week (more than she would constitute as ‘caring’), and you can’t work more than 16 hours I believe, if you do, as it’s a taxable benefit it’d be deducted via earnings

Reactions: 1
The criteria is that you have to care a certain amount of hours a week (more than she would constitute as ‘caring’), and you can’t work more than 16 hours I believe, if you do, as it’s a taxable benefit it’d be deducted via earnings
Well she definitely doesn't do over 16 hours of work. Unfortunately she probably doesn't make up the required amount of caring hours either but who am I to question this boss babe who makes 100k a year. I'm sure a carers allowance is pin (emergency takeaway) money for her. Goals

Reactions: 2
I want to believe Emma wouldn’t fiddle the system and she was only saying it to make out like her life was so busy and stressful when in reality she spends most of it in bed.

However, considering how much BS she spins I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that she did claim, after all she is only working about 1-2 hours a day.

I want to believe Emma wouldn’t fiddle the system and she was only saying it to make out like her life was so busy and stressful when in reality she spends most of it in bed.

However, considering how much BS she spins I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that she did claim, after all she is only working about 1-2 hours a day.
* 1-2 hours a week

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.