Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes perish the thought she should be up and about actually doing the things she keeps moaning about that give her a 25 page to do list. My 4 dachshunds are starting to feel very hard done to that they are instagram stars.

Reactions: 2
I have not done it either but I think there is a danger of loosing money as you can turn some of the cogs green by signing up to subscription sites and paying for the first month. You only get a pay out once all 20 cogs turn green.

Sorry we cross posted but said basically the same thing.
I wasn't so clued up. I've spent money & luckily not much but it's annoying as now to complete the cogs, there are big payments to make like £10 for a product I don't want. I can't complete some cogs because they want you to sign up as a new customer fir various things & I've already been a customer.

I feel she mislead people, though I admit I should have looked further into it but it didn't tell you what the cogs would be. She said she cashed out 200 but how much did that cost her, £199??!

Also many of the cogs are pending or not tracked, I've emailed and they're not helpful at all.

For example it said click here, sign up. I did. Then I never received a welcome email from the company I signed up too so they got my data for nothing, 20 cogs say there is no record of it.

I'm prepared to cut my losses now but I feel foolish that I fell for it.

Reactions: 4
I'm prepared to cut my losses now but I feel foolish that I fell for it.
It isn’t your fault at all. You shouldn’t blame yourself. This is why Emma’s piss poor content and ads always infuriate me. She will advertise or recommend any old crap without giving the full story. I appreciate when Instagrammers are open about not saying yes to every ad. If she was such a boss babe she wouldn’t come across as so desperate to sign contracts and get paid.

Reactions: 6
It’s another nope day
Surprise surprise! While she's slobbing about I'm off out for a nice dog walk and making a Sunday roast! Half of her 500 things on her to do list are probs utter shite like "write to do list" "tick off that I've written to do list" "con people into selling their personal info" "moan about the house" and "fry pizza"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an Instagram on the money saving community and to me Emma isn’t part of it. She’s not out to really help people she is there to line her own pockets. I know a few people who have done well on 20 cogs but it’s one most people avoid. There are better ways to do do these offers without being locked in.

Don’t feel bad, from the outside she makes it look easy and like it’s a no brainier but shes only doing for herself not you. Unless you know what you are doing, and money offer than asks for payment or payment details is a no go.

Reactions: 9
And here it comes yet another nope day. I have a great deal of sympathy and support for anyone that has anxiety or any other form of mental illness but this just seems so false. 500 items on her to do list come off it girl if you really had you would have got on with it like so many have to do. My secretary on one occasion came into work and I found her throwing up in the loo looking like absolute shite. She had been ill all night but wouldn't stay home as we had something important on. She worried because she had 4 kids and was a single mum. She had only been with me a few weeks so didn't know how it might pan out. She was in a taxi going home with another girl to see she was Ok in minutes. Being a girl boss also means getting on with it yourself and not relying on others - I can type and can easily regroup when there is a genuine problem. Emma you are a so called girl boss get to it and either get an assistant or delegate to your employed husband or guess what just try you will often find that a nope day can be turned round

Reactions: 8
I have an Instagram on the money saving community and to me Emma isn’t part of it. She’s not out to really help people she is there to line her own pockets. I know a few people who have done well on 20 cogs but it’s one most people avoid. There are better ways to do do these offers without being locked in.

Don’t feel bad, from the outside she makes it look easy and like it’s a no brainier but shes only doing for herself not you. Unless you know what you are doing, and money offer than asks for payment or payment details is a no go.
I used to genuinely enjoy and find her content useful, but now she's 'got it all' (at least in her opinion, -cats and a cold chapel aren't my goals but each to their own) she doesn't seem to be able to relate to people who are actually in need of financial help. If she is earning 100k a year there's no way she's going to be doing a £20 weekly food shop, why would she when she can afford £200? So all she has for content is horrific ads and a monthly Poundland trip.

Reactions: 7
Not so much of a nope day then to exclude showing off your amazon sales and plugging affiliate links. No sign of any work being done.

Reactions: 5
Not so much of a nope day then to exclude showing off your amazon sales and plugging affiliate links. No sign of any work being done.
Funny what her brain says ‘nope’ to and what it says ‘yep’ to - like bloody affiliate links and the like. Surely if you’re having a bad day then stay off social media and find ways to look after yourself?

Reactions: 6
her "nope days" seem to only count for anything that requires effort like cleaning, sorting, working, cooking, packing etc she's only interested in doing anything that can be done from her bed or her back seat of the car nap palace, she's just plain lazy

Reactions: 8
A social media detox could be good for her. It might help her focus on healthy alternatives. Her focus should be on her future and not whinging or plugging constantly on insta

Reactions: 3
Also I wouldn’t usually say something like this but can she please sort her nails out!! I’m not saying get a manicure but give them a trim or a file, they look awful and kinda dirty!!

Reactions: 7
Also I wouldn’t usually say something like this but can she please sort her nails out!! I’m not saying get a manicure but give them a trim or a file, they look awful and kinda dirty!!
They make me feel sick. She is gross.

Reactions: 2
Omg you have said exactly what I thought just there as I watched her stories. A nail scrubber only costs £1, nothing

Reactions: 1
Off to a racing start today on insta before 9am. Sterling goals for the week "do my hair and get dressed in going out clothes". My goodness no wonder she is such a girl boss. I feel cheated yep managed the 6 figure salary how come I never knew that 17 hour days and studying like crazy were the height of stupidity, no nope days but I admit I know I was lucky there as some folks genuinely do but most struggle on because they have to. I could have just fallen out of bed, done my hair and got dressed. I do a bit of management work and you can be sure I am going to get that included as a plan for success.

Ugh 26 emails today people
TWENTY SIX
IMAGINE
Wow I just don’t know how she’s going to do it, I mean there’s only 3 hours in her working day that means she’d have to open 8 emails every hours until it’s time for a nap. How do people expect this of her she is only human come on now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ugh 26 emails today people
TWENTY SIX
IMAGINE
Wow I just don’t know how she’s going to do it, I mean there’s only 3 hours in her working day that means she’d have to open 8 emails every hours until it’s time for a nap. How do people expect this of her she is only human come on now.
26 emails and 25 will probably be spam emails that she actually has to click on and delete. After that, she will need a nap - because y'know, she will have spent all morning girl bossing it.
I forgot, she will be exhausted because she will have been multi tasking all morning too - breathing and clicking - hard work for poor Emma!!

She will then wake up from her nap, take a couple photos of her cats, and do a post about how she has had a productive morning .... then all that will leave her exhausted again, so she will take to her bed and do her "work" - which basically means sleeping next to the laptop lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.