Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 years as a full time blogger lets hope the world is truly grateful. Me - I am still marvelling as 8 hours a week absolute max being full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as emma is annoying us all at the moment I don’t think she would claim carers allowance.

Reactions: 3
As much as emma is annoying us all at the moment I don’t think she would claim carers allowance.
No Tony’s does instead.
I honestly imagine they do.
Once her dads gone and they aren’t getting rental income I think they will struggle.

Reactions: 1
No Tony’s does instead.
I honestly imagine they do.
Once her dads gone and they aren’t getting rental income I think they will struggle.
He’s probably also her carer. Does the dad rent her house? I thought she was selling the rental that had tenants in?

He’s probably also her carer. Does the dad rent her house? I thought she was selling the rental that had tenants in?
I meant when her dad passes they won’t get Carter’s if they are.
Once her rentals sold she won’t be getting her rent.

Honestly what is she on about now?! It’s quite ridiculous how grown adults have got themselves into this situation but the estate agents must be sick to death of her just like their current landlord!

Reactions: 5
Honestly what is she on about now?! It’s quite ridiculous how grown adults have got themselves into this situation but the estate agents must be sick to death of her just like their current landlord!
Here we go again, renting the property they’re going to buy. Probs wreck this one and pull out 😂

Reactions: 5
Here we go again, renting the property they’re going to buy. Probs wreck this one and pull out 😂
What is the actual point? For two people who never leave the chapel they sure don’t seem to like it much do they!

Reactions: 2
I meant when her dad passes they won’t get Carter’s if they are.
Once her rentals sold she won’t be getting her rent.
No he did not. It was a house bought in the town where she went to uni. Her parents gave her the deposit. If Emma was given a million pounds she would still be posting hard done to messages. FFS if you have that so often stated 6 figure income go stay in a B&B until you can move in and put your things in storage. Just a reality check for you Emma most folks struggling for money are not watching American Fridge Freezer prices. They are pricing up inflatable mattresses and praying they might be able to eat more than baked beans in the first 3 years.

Not just Emma but this is a pet hate of mine who the hell said when you get your first home it has to be a show home and be stocked with every gadget known to man. Stop believing the media hype its OK just to have a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in. The rest comes a bit at a time. You do not need to get into debt. It can be fun. Just don't stress.

Reactions: 16
Just pay the 10k and be out. Sorry but no way round it. I’d be very surprised if they let them rent it. I wonder if it’s a 5% part own home.

Just pay the 10k and be out. Sorry but no way round it. I’d be very surprised if they let them rent it. I wonder if it’s a 5% part own home.
I can’t wait for her complaints about the new house. She can’t park outside or the neighbours cat hits her precious Treecko. How noisy new neighbours are or how poorly the house was built. Oh no the sellers didn’t tell me about this so I’m going to whinge to my solicitors. Usual Emma whinging stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for her complaints about the new house. She can’t park outside or the neighbours cat hits her precious Treecko. How noisy new neighbours are or how poorly the house was built. Oh no the sellers didn’t tell me about this so I’m going to whinge to my solicitors. Usual Emma whinging stuff 😂
It’s a new build isn’t it? Even worse for faults 😂

• Haha
We’re in a 20 year old build and it’s awful I can’t imagine what the new new ones are like.
I don’t see why they didn’t get a small bungalow that is run down and do it up. There would be so much content there as well.
I recon it’s a part own. Which she will then moan when they put the price of the rent side up eventually.

its a very odd situation "we're going to try and rent the house we'll be buying" ive never heard of that before in this situation, the process is well on its way so how would it suddenly become a rental for a few weeks until completion? :unsure: is it brand new as in empty now or recent new build with previous owners, does anyone know? just seems like a very odd/extreme move to be making at this stage.

Reactions: 6
We’re in a 20 year old build and it’s awful I can’t imagine what the new new ones are like.
I don’t see why they didn’t get a small bungalow that is run down and do it up. There would be so much content there as well.
I recon it’s a part own. Which she will then moan when they put the price of the rent side up eventually.

Can you imagine if she did buy a house that needed renovating? I can see Emma’s list now.

09:30 Get out of bed
09:45 Have breakfast
10:00 Nap
10:45 Moan about emails on Instagram
11:00 Read and delete 2 emails.
11:15 Nap
12:00 Lunch
12:30 Remove old wallpaper from hallway, wash down walls and prepare for undercoat.
12:31 Sod it. Nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
its a very odd situation "we're going to try and rent the house we'll be buying" ive never heard of that before in this situation, the process is well on its way so how would it suddenly become a rental for a few weeks until completion? :unsure: is it brand new as in empty now or recent new build with previous owners, does anyone know? just seems like a very odd/extreme move to be making at this stage.
Is that not what she did with the chapel but on a longer term basis. If you let her rent if there’s anything wrong your giving her the chance to pull out and can’t see a seller risking that.

personally In her circumstances I’d have put the cats in a cattery, all the stuff in storage, and gone on a nice long holiday until everything was sorted. Would do her mental health the world of good not sitting at home stressing about it too. Come back to your new house with a fresh head and ready to go

I mean I love my pets but she’s obsessed with Treecko he's mentioned in every bloody instagram post

Reactions: 4
It's not unheard of (renting before buying) however it can add multiple complications. If it is a new build, I very much doubt it will be possible, it's generally done when perhaps the old occupant has died and its empty so the sellers can receive rent but if its a new build I doubt a developer would want to get involved in being a landlord.

Current new builds are renowned for snagging issues that can take forever to sort out, and Emma will only have 12 months, after that and new issues are her problem.

I don't understand why they even moved into the Chapel! They had that office unit not that long ago either, what happened to that?

If it’s a new new build I think you can.
I’m sure I’ve seen some can be rented some part exchange and some rent to buy.

I highly doubt they will let her she has said she wants to buy.

She could go lodge with her dad for a bit and rent storage for her crap. With all her decluttering she shouldn’t have a lot and I bet it would still be cheaper then renting. Plus then she can have Xmas with her dad.

Everyone’s a winner

Also how Did she have cookies in the oven if it’s broken? Or has it been fixed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.