Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our oven broke 6 months ago. We just replaced it and kept the landlords incase she wants it.
Literally you don’t need an oven they have an acti fryer, slow cooker, hobs and a microwave. They mainly eat out or get food brought in plus they're leaving soon, like put up and shut up for your duration. They are unbelievable. He probably didn’t even loose his tit his probably at work and told them firmly he can’t do anything right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree she probably said, or more likely told Tony to say, a lot worse than that. Also they certainly do have every alternative to an oven but I would totally expect the chapel to be fully functioning if that was what the rental agreement said the landlord was responsible for. He may well be pissed with them but they should have working heating and cooker. Good landlords get the job done. I do however question whether she was a good landlord herself? Maybe, maybe not - could this be karma?

Reactions: 3
I agree she probably said, or more likely told Tony to say, a lot worse than that. Also they certainly do have every alternative to an oven but I would totally expect the chapel to be fully functioning if that was what the rental agreement said the landlord was responsible for. He may well be pissed with them but they should have working heating and cooker. Good landlords get the job done. I do however question whether she was a good landlord herself? Maybe, maybe not - could this be karma?
Yes it should be working. I’m going to be honest you can’t just get someone to turn up that week. When ours broke it was a two week wait. I can guarantee they are harassing him I remember over her house selling she said she was messaging relentlessly. You have to be fair. Also she decided to rent a cheap sh*t hole for next to nothing rent what does she expect. I bet she’s pulled out of her own agreements with him. I guess it depends how much of a whinge bag you are, I would be like f**k it I’m leaving soon I can make do for a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
Our oven broke, but we own the house so no landlord to phone. We bought a new oven but there was no point putting it in because really the whole kitchen needed to be replaced.
it took 2 years to do that.

Without an oven I used, the George foreman, a slow cooker, the hob, the microwave. It was a little tricky at times but we survived without eating out every night.

I know the landlord needs to replace it but it isn’t reasonable to expect it to be done instantly.
she is such a drama queen with a very demanding attitude. She has no resilience to cope with any little problem, she has a lot of growing up to do!,

Reactions: 7
Today has unfortunately been a witch of a day. Not going there as to why, really you don't need to know, you certainly don't need to be pulled down by it and essentially I am not nor am ever likely to be an influencer. tit happens and today yes the universe shat on me and mine. Why am I posting here? Well I am well pissed by todays events and I just can't be arsed to deal with those involved so I suppose in truth I am abusing Tattle. Maybe. Bear with me if you can. I tried to divert myself by looking at Emma and Hinchys posts which usually give me endless fun but you know what today they just couldn't, all I could see were 2 ridiculous folks. So I apologise. Maybe deleted. Tomorrow is another day.

We all know she would of been VERY rude we have seen her passive aggressive messages in the past and when she moved in wasn't she offered reduced rent as she gave the impression she was going to be buying it maybe this is also something that annoyed the Landlord. For all we know it was rented with things like that mentioned as she was giving the impression she was all up for buying it and fixing it up or did I dream that? The landlord probably finally had enough of the moany princess and may of had a slight tone at her nagging on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Today has unfortunately been a witch of a day. Not going there as to why, really you don't need to know, you certainly don't need to be pulled down by it and essentially I am not nor am ever likely to be an influencer. tit happens and today yes the universe shat on me and mine. Why am I posting here? Well I am well pissed by todays events and I just can't be arsed to deal with those involved so I suppose in truth I am abusing Tattle. Maybe. Bear with me if you can. I tried to divert myself by looking at Emma and Hinchys posts which usually give me endless fun but you know what today they just couldn't, all I could see were 2 ridiculous folks. So I apologise. Maybe deleted. Tomorrow is another day.
hope you're ok x

Reactions: 1
We all know she would of been VERY rude we have seen her passive aggressive messages in the past and when she moved in wasn't she offered reduced rent as she gave the impression she was going to be buying it maybe this is also something that annoyed the Landlord. For all we know it was rented with things like that mentioned as she was giving the impression she was all up for buying it and fixing it up or did I dream that? The landlord probably finally had enough of the moany princess and may of had a slight tone at her nagging on.
Yes all this and they were raving about how lovely the landlord was, all the money they would be saving, how they intended to buy the chapel blah blah blah. If I recall correctly the landlord didn’t want pets and somehow they moved 3 cats in. Once Princess Emma got over her dream of living in a chapel she has done nothing but witch and complain. I imagine the landlord can’t wait to see the back of them.

Reactions: 8
He is 100% pissed off they’re leaving. He probably had promise he would shift that tit chapel so did cheap rent as a favour. He’s now stuck with it and I doubt any sane person would rent it

Reactions: 5
He is 100% pissed off they’re leaving. He probably had promise he would shift that tit chapel so did cheap rent as a favour. He’s now stuck with it and I doubt any sane person would rent it
She’s bang out of order if she got rent cheaper on promise of purchase.

Reactions: 1
All bets are off!

I know emma drew is a con artist and doesnt hide it but I’ve had enough.when she started her intermittent fasting diet (ok, this was only a day or so ago) (IF is when you eat within an 8 hour window only) l was genuinely happy. I thought she was going to turn her life and health around.but no,

now she’s posting she’s still doing the fast, but eating food at 9 at night.hours after fasting window closed.

so, she’s not fasting.she’s just eating.

I think I’m done.she makes me mad.angry mad,this forum winds me up as much as others can see the same, but nothing changes.she lies about money, about life.maybe she saves and makes money to “live the life she wants” but that’s not normal life.how on earth can she carry on bull sh*tting everyone and get away with it with her scum referrals.I think I need to come off here and Instagram to stop seeing her stagnant lies.

angry, out (maybe see you soon)

Reactions: 6
There is no way that was the original email to the landlord that made him lose his tit.

I would be surprisedif there was an agreement that he was going to replace the cooker but as they planned on buying it they would. And now she’s backed out and expects him to fix it instantly.

As a landlord herself she should understand, I recon she was awful.

I bet the landlord can’t wait to see the back of them and the cats, the place is neglected and filthy thanks to the drew slobs!

I was just reading her post about moving to the chapel:

On one of my visits to Rightmove I discovered that the chapel was up for rent. I read the advert: no pets, 12 month minimum term.

He was possibly one of the nicest people I had ever spoken to. He went away to think about it, and it just worked out. He had some things going on in his life meaning he needed to get the property rented out ASAP, and I don't know, maybe the stars aligned or something because despite there being a lot of interest in the chapel, we got it!

What excites us most is that the landlord at the chapel will be in a position to sell it on later this year. If we love the chapel (so far we do) and feel that it could be ours, we might be able to purchase it. We have lots of plans for renovations if we do purchase it, including turning the upstairs 36ft loft into bedrooms. It has so much potential.

So, the landlord was in a crap place and she took advantage. Now all she can do is slag him off.

I bet he won’t be so flexible for the next tennant.

Reactions: 9
The element went on my oven the other week. £16 for a new one off eBay and a very basic diy job to fix. If she was that bothered about it she could fix it herself. I know she shouldn’t have to but still.

The element went on my oven the other week. £16 for a new one off eBay and a very basic diy job to fix. If she was that bothered about it she could fix it herself. I know she shouldn’t have to but still.
But that also depends if her rental agreement includes the oven. Some places the oven is there from previous tenenats and the landlord won’t touch it. Didn’t she moan at her last place because she refused to cut a tree back 😫 it’s called being helpful. Probably why she doesn’t clean because she thinks it’s the landlords job.

• Haha
For sure Emma has been on here reading. One example "oh I work at weekends so take time off in the week" Well by my estimation she does abut 1-2 hours a day in the week. So that leaves her 27 hours to work over the weekend by my estimation. 2 x 13.5 hour days yeah right.

For sure Emma has been on here reading. One example "oh I work at weekends so take time off in the week" Well by my estimation she does abut 1-2 hours a day in the week. So that leaves her 27 hours to work over the weekend by my estimation. 2 x 13.5 hour days yeah right.
I’m glad it isn’t just me! Somethings going on with her stories. I’ve also been getting the vibe that she’s been reading here too....

Sorry just could not contain my excitement Emma has decluttered 82 items oh my goodness how girlboss is she? I just threw away all the crap that comes along with the Saturday and Sunday papers 47 items there. I then bravely strode forth to do my on line shop and in preparation I checked my cupboards, fridge and freezer out went 23 more...note to self get on top of this more often. I'm off on a cruise soon so I need my annual updating of my T shirt collection - thats 11 more gone seen better days. Audit of tights, scarves and gloves as its getting chilly, 4 more bit the dust. 85 items in 45 minutes unfortunately didn't photograph or post it to the gram - seemed like every day life to me. Moved myself 7 months ago after 45 years at our home. Decluttering started when we put the house on the market and continued until after we moved here and is ongoing. Why is she such a drama queen. Hopefully she and the babe that s Tony won't have to move in have a major burst pipe flood, electrics blown and a house that had housed Mr Fecking DIY nightmare. 7 months on we have had our lovely builders in for 16 weeks already and if I say we are throwing them a Xmas party to thank them its the bleddy least we could do they have done a fantastic job and will continue to do so until March 2020. I can just imagine the award winning money blogger everything will be just so hard so many nope days they will have to retire to their fave hotel space and my gawd will they moan loudly and publicly. just can't wait you are so brave Emma I don't know how you do it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.