Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one does, I’ve never had my name published on anything, it’s classed as ghost writing
I’ve got no problem with ghost writing and it essentially keeps someone else in work.i think it’s funnier that an award winning 6 figure boss girl blogger thinks it’s ok to buy duplicate content.why not just pay a bit more and get something unique.probably because she doesn’t actually care and wants to follow a cookery trend and cash in quickly.like all those other sites she started in the past this will probably end up in the bin

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. Yes I hear you Emma but all that insta story did was make me despise people like you more. FFS you have 14,000 insta followers sorry i don't read your "award winning' blog never seen it or been directed to it anywhere so why would I? You continuously boast that it brings you a £100,000+ income. So you start another blog but to make you even more money you need to "buy" content ...WHY? Every day you make posts on instagram that you are either in bed unable to face working, ill or doing other stuff. Come on girl boss if you go back and read your insta posts you would hardly believe you work 2 hours a day.

Lets get a little grip on reality I did have a 6 figure income until I retired last year. I paid...yes real money that I earned to get a degree then a masters then a PhD through the Open University starting when I was 35. Why not go to uni at 18? My mum died my Dad had a breakdown. No more to be said. Life is what it is. Come 35 I already had a good job but needed that paperwork so I went and did the study while working full time. Guess what Emma me and zillions of others did not say nope, we didn't collapse when we saw 100+ emails in our inbox. We sucked the duck up and worked on into the night and did it. I got the dream job and Emma you know what like most folks I worked very very hard to justify my salary. No fecking nope days, no fainting at my inbox no 2 hour spells of working. It is what they call real life. Did I complain? Well don't we all? BUT I also knew just how lucky I was.

Now I also need to remind you as Miss Entitled Emma that out there in the real world are folks who work so hard at basic jobs that the world would slide to a standstill if they were not done. Many don't have the opportunities that we had, many may not have the ability to go down that path but they are the salt of the earth. They get up each day probably do a job they don't like to feed and house themselves and their families. Get my drift Emma they actually work and work bloody hard. If only they could afford to buy content for their lives.

Basically today my contempt for you Emma has grown to new levels on the back of your latest insta story.
You are my new hero

Reactions: 4
When they fly to America do they have to book extra seats on the flight due to her size? Genuinely curious especially if she’s meant to be frugal.

Reactions: 3
Don’t really see what that’s got to do with her blog or social media to be honest. There are plenty of things Emma does to annoy people without trying to fat shame

Reactions: 5
I’ve got no problem with ghost writing and it essentially keeps someone else in work.i think it’s funnier that an award winning 6 figure boss girl blogger thinks it’s ok to buy duplicate content.why not just pay a bit more and get something unique.probably because she doesn’t actually care and wants to follow a cookery trend and cash in quickly.like all those other sites she started in the past this will probably end up in the bin
I wouldn’t buy duplicate content, it’s weird! But people must be clicking her affiliate links to turn her into such a girl boss 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm also a ghost writer. It's easy money. But I can't understand buying mismatched content that is already likely to have been seen by her target audience...

I'm also a ghost writer. It's easy money. But I can't understand buying mismatched content that is already likely to have been seen by her target audience...
Exactly, if you going to buy content at least buy something decent and that has some relevance to you as a blogger.

Reactions: 8
The night dress covered in cat fur made me gag 🤢🤢 why would you tell people you have cat hair all over what you sleep in?!?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The night dress covered in cat fur made me gag 🤢🤢 why would you tell people you have cat hair all over what you sleep in?!?!
It looks like everything is covered in a layer of fur, on her stories the other day her skirting boards were clearly in view and no joke they looked like they had beards, it was grim, I had to look a few times as couldn't believe my eyes, they were filthy, dread to think what state that chapel will be in :/

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have always found Emma very strange.
I don't mean looks as I follow a lot of plus size fashion bloggers, but just strange in general.
I dunno - to me they both seem lazy , with Emma being the worst of the two.

I cannot see how she makes so much money - i looked up Emma Drew Media on companies house (which anyone can see) and the income on the accounts certainly wasnt 6 figures

Reactions: 7
On her stories she said she now doesn't have lights in her kitchen, so she'll have to heat her dinner in the dark... Can they not afford replacement lightbulbs?

• Wow
I've just had a look, am I seeing thing right and they barely made 4 figures let alone 6....?

I've just had a look, am I seeing thing right and they barely made 4 figures let alone 6....?
On companies house you can only see the financial statements. They don't show a full break down of everything like the company accounts would. So they don't tell the full story. It would be much more fun to see the full accounts!

Reactions: 1
On companies house you can only see the financial statements. They don't show a full break down of everything like the company accounts would. So they don't tell the full story. It would be much more fun to see the full accounts!
But it still gives you an indication. If she’s barely earnt 4 figures on the statements she won’t have earnt 100k

But it still gives you an indication. If she’s barely earnt 4 figures on the statements she won’t have earnt 100k
Absolutely. I don’t disagree with you! I just think it would be even more interesting to see the full accounts. No way she pays herself the salary anywhere near that amount

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.