Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this is why she stopped posting income reports. Because she barely has one.
I hardly ever see her posting about blog coaching anymore, matched betting has had its day and you can find the info for free so affiliate income will have dropped. Her blog isn't enough to support two people and have a good wage.

Reactions: 5
I bet this is why she stopped posting income reports. Because she barely has one.
I hardly ever see her posting about blog coaching anymore, matched betting has had its day and you can find the info for free so affiliate income will have dropped. Her blog isn't enough to support two people and have a good wage.
Makes total sense.also probably why she started a food blog.she can no doubt see her own site failing and probably heard food blogs make more money so thought she do it and catch onto the trend.she uses those things those tools to see what people search for so can probably see money blogs are starting to fail too and more people are searching for food

Reactions: 1
Obviously had to take a look....Who’s McDonald Drew? Ronald? 😂

Oh my gosh! so tony's real name is McDonald? who on earth names their child that? (well, 'Tony's' loving parents obviously) Can't say I blame him for changing it or keeping that quiet. Maybe that was Emma's attraction to him? do we reckon she's lovin' it? :ROFLMAO:

Guess the hash tag now has to be #Free'tony'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She had to stop matched betting when she applied for a mortgage. I can't see the food blog is making much if she is paying for content. If she can get the D.A. up a bit she can charge more for links and once she gets enough views she can get advertising revenue.

I just wanted to enquire how many others are gagging to make her vegetable crumble she featured on ista yesterday? Made it early in the day as they had no kitchen lights so she couldn't do it at dinner time she said. Well Emma love it looked like you made it blindfold and threw it in the dish from 200 yards away. Just a small hint go look at Jaimie Olivers vegetarian programme where you watch and think yep I will try that it looks stellar. A bit of broccolli and carrot chunked up with crumbs on top....nope not so much, well never.

Oh and got so much work to do...2 hours later done that hmnn just goes to show you don't know what hard work is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was loving the chapel a few months ago, now she can’t stop slagging it off 🤣
I haven't understood the whole love the chapel then hate the chapel vibes. She was buzzing to be saving a couple of hundred pounds a month in rent and now absolutely resents it. Can anyone remember why?

Public service announcement
Be careful if you visit the mrs pinch blog as she has posted saying she is close to her traffic goal for the month. It must have been us trying to figure out whether she stole the post she brought 😂😂

I personally do not want to give her that pleasure of meeting her goal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't understood the whole love the chapel then hate the chapel vibes. She was buzzing to be saving a couple of hundred pounds a month in rent and now absolutely resents it. Can anyone remember why?

Public service announcement
Be careful if you visit the mrs pinch blog as she has posted saying she is close to her traffic goal for the month. It must have been us trying to figure out whether she stole the post she brought 😂😂

I personally do not want to give her that pleasure of meeting her goal 😂
I’ve not been on it at all 🤣

Reactions: 2
how can she say its a chain free sale when she has to have sold her rental first to avoid paying extra stamp duty? errrr thats a chain emma!!!

Reactions: 7
how can she say its a chain free sale when she has to have sold her rental first to avoid paying extra stamp duty? errrr thats a chain emma!!!
It baffles me how someone can be so clueless when she brags about being a financial genius and "outsmarting" her solicitor about the stamp duty.

I actually liked her post tonight about not saving something for best and to use it up now

Reactions: 3
Surely if she’s trying to out smart people to not pay stamp duty it’s effectively fraud? Why does she think she’s exempt from paying it?

Reactions: 5
Surely if she’s trying to out smart people to not pay stamp duty it’s effectively fraud? Why does she think she’s exempt from paying it?
It's not illegal to try and minimise the amount of tax you're paying. It doesn't sound like she's refusing to pay it if she does have to. My mum keeps giving me small amounts of money so I don't have to pay as much inheritance tax when the time comes.

It's not illegal to try and minimise the amount of tax you're paying. It doesn't sound like she's refusing to pay it if she does have to. My mum keeps giving me small amounts of money so I don't have to pay as much inheritance tax when the time comes.
I hear what you're saying but she was actually trying to get out of paying it, looking for loopholes and asking if it could be refunded after the purchase, she didn't seem to understand that if you own two homes even just for a couple of weeks until one is sold you have to pay the higher rate of stamp duty on the second home, we own two and its a kick to the stomach paying that second stamp duty but its a must and I would have thought someone who has made her name as a money blogger would know that and not make such a big deal whining about it. Good idea what your mum is doing for you as it sucks to pay tax on money inherited for sure.

Reactions: 2
I agree and my family do the same. But Inheritance tax and stamp duty are two very different things.

If there’s one thing I would never begrudge her being gifted it’s zoflora and any other cleaning products 😂

• Haha
Anyone else seen her latest tit video with Tony? Purely to get people to get her code 😂
No I have not as yet. Not surprised though. For me it has been a strange day. Election on the cards = tit storm, much may be done and yes earned in self employed retirement land. BUT still have time now to consider the knitted dress and the "not brushed my hair" comment. FFS why? It just sounded rank and she looked rank. How on earth can anyone seem to be a realistic girl boss who earns £100,000+ p.a. and project this image?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.