Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying it?! duck off, Emma. No you aren't. Nobody buys blog content. Any blogger worth their salt knows that Google penalises duplicate content so there is no way a blogger is goign to allow their post to be scraped and put on your crappy second blog. Why not just link to it? Do an intro, link to the blogger and send your fans to read it on the original page. I might believe you if you even acknowledged the original poster in your posts but you don't. You dont say you buy it, you dont acknowledge the creator, you are stealing it. Hence Mrs Pinch because that is all you do. It is deceitful and shady af. Just stop with this second blog Emma. It isnt that you are so busy. you show you quite clearly aren't with all your "nope" days. You are bone bleeping idle and you just can't be arsed. Grow the hell up and start acting like an adult instead of a petulant spoilt brat
And it’s time for a nap. Maybe if you lost weight and ate healthy, you wouldn’t be so tired.

Reactions: 10
Most bloggers start their blogs because they have plenty of ideas to share. If, after a month or two of starting you’re already buying other people’s ideas, it goes to show how disingenuous it all is.
It’s a shame because Emma’s original from Aldi to Harrods blog seems to have been set up with the best intentions with helping others.
Now, unless it pays commission, she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 7
I’m disgusted by her stories addressing it. So rude and aggressive. How was anyone meant to know she buys the content? She has never ever mentioned it before. And she was acting like she doesn’t have to justify her actions? Maybe if she did some decent work for a change people would have more to say. Absolutely sick of her boring pathetic Instagram now.

I’m disgusted by her stories addressing it. So rude and aggressive. How was anyone meant to know she buys the content? She has never ever mentioned it before. And she was acting like she doesn’t have to justify her actions? Maybe if she did some decent work for a change people would have more to say. Absolutely sick of her boring pathetic Instagram now.
I thought she handled it like a smug hole, so it wasn’t stolen but the person who mentioned it wasn’t to know she bought the content. I can see she’s tried to spin it as a money making thing, I think it just makes her look disingenuous and extremely lazy (moreso).

I think I did mention in the previous thread that there are groups online for bloggers to buy content like this (if I didn’t then I thought I had and just didn’t press post 🙄)
A lot of the America bloggers talk about it openly

Reactions: 2
I think I did mention in the previous thread that there are groups online for bloggers to buy content like this (if I didn’t then I thought I had and just didn’t press post 🙄)
A lot of the America bloggers talk about it openly
I remember that you did. But she was never open about it! It just seemed shady. I don’t think anyone would put stealing content past her

Reactions: 1
That bloody MNFST ad or whatever the crap it is, is really starting to get on my nerves. There’s absolutely no context to it at all. Her content is totally tit

I’m disgusted by her in general. Bet she stinks, wonder if she remembered to brush her teeth today #strongwoman

No Emma, you’re not getting an apology because you deceived everyone in the first place. Plus you’ve just proved how lazy you are to make a whole blog on stolen articles. Now quietly duck off back to your pico coz people are bored of your tit

No Emma, you’re not getting an apology because you deceived everyone in the first place. Plus you’ve just proved how lazy you are to make a whole blog on stolen articles. Now quietly duck off back to your pico coz people are bored of your tit
I don’t understand why she thinks she’s owed an apology?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it opened my eyes to the fact you need to do jack tit in order to make money with a blog these days and can "pay for content" she is so aggressive and you could see by her big red cheeks she was flustered about being called out. I am actually shocked this woman wins awards and sells blogging courses when she has nothing original to give and as for this work smarter not harder bollocks she does neither and I have no idea what she need to save the time for by using others images and the thing is I didn't even image search or anything I Just googled the title the blog she started is pointless but sadly she does know how to make money from doing nothing but now I know she pays for content I really don't see her as any kind of girl boss.

Oh and stolen content or paid for content the fact you make people believe it's your blog and then make them think it's your work is shady and I might understand the odd one or two things now and again but the whole blog is more than likely others content. Didn't someone point out she even copied and pasted something from her previous blog which made no sense which pretty much sums her up how does she claim to always be working but literally do nothing and shares an inbox so she sits on her arse doing emails all day (my current inbox is in the 1000s it's all spam mind you :LOL: ) she probably sends herself emails to look busy.

• Heart
This is a woman with zero integrity !
But did any of us genuinely think she came up with Halloween kids treat ideas herself LOL
She was too busy napping and farting in her giant cat basket

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have not bought her blogging course but I think it is all about how to add adverts to your blog and sell links complete with lots of affiliate links ofcourse. I think bloggers who make big money actually have interesting content and good photos.

Reactions: 4
Because she was accused of stealing something that she actually paid for?
I mean I can see it from that perspective but I can see it from the person who accused her too, I think the accuser shouldn’t have said anything maybe? But I can see how they thought she stole it to be fair!

Since it's HER blog, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will be HER content. Especially if she doesn't credit the original author/photographer anywhere. It just seems shady to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.