Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it's HER blog, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will be HER content. Especially if she doesn't credit the original author/photographer anywhere. It just seems shady to me 🤷‍♀️
I mean I can see it from that perspective but I can see it from the person who accused her too, I think the accuser shouldn’t have said anything maybe? But I can see how they thought she stole it to be fair!
I agree with you both, it was an easy assumption to make.

However, it has been confirmed both by the original blogger and by Emma that she didn't steal the content, she purchased it, so it's not really unreasonable to expect an apology from the person who made the accusation.

Accusing somebody of stealing is a big deal - when it turns out that you were wrong in doing so, if you don't then have the good manners to apologise, it would reflect very badly on you, and would say way more about you as a person than it says about Emma, frankly.

Reactions: 4

However, it has been confirmed both by the original blogger and by Emma that she didn't steal the content, she purchased it, so it's not really unreasonable to expect an apology from the person who made the accusation.

Accusing somebody of stealing is a big deal - when it turns out that you were wrong in doing so, if you don't then have the good manners to apologise, it would reflect very badly on you, and would say way more about you as a person than it says about Emma, frankly.
the other instagrammer just said no she didn’t steal it, but there was no details of what happened. the person who tried to call her out would have had to watch the story to understand, so i don’t think it’s fair to make them apologise as they’d need to go looking for the reason.

although....doesn’t matter what i think. they have now apologised.

surely, the more us lot see her stories and look at her sites, the more views she’ll get and she’ll think she’s great.she’ll use these views as stats to sell her ‘value’ to brands.weare enabling hero_O

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I don't think Emma deserves an apology at all. The way she dealt with this whole thing is shady and down right rude. She was snarky and going redder and redder when she was trying to justify herself.

I can see why people buy blog content or get it written for them if they are really busy, but Emma does nothing. She could take the time to write decent content but she is too lazy! All Emma cares about is the cash so it enables her to sit on her arse, watch films and eat.

She needs to take a hard look at herself and her content. Its rubbish, has no branding and no real information. She also needs to proof read her blog, that bit she copied of Tony's blog is ridiculous for a blog award winner!

Reactions: 11
We just need to boycott her and leave her be. She is clever at what she is doing, she doesn't give two hoots about the greater good. She is just in it for her own personal gain. Yes, she is digging herself an early grave. She is probably incredibly lonely and her IG is probably her only connection with her definition of reality but leave her. If others are daft enough to fall for her bullshit ways then it's their problem.

Reactions: 5
She also needs to proof read her blog, that bit she copied of Tony's blog is ridiculous for a blog award winner!
I really don’t think she reads this or she would have changed it.i only think she takes any action when someone calls her out more publicly.she probably also needs to update that she’s no longer the current award winning blogger that she states she is😂 but that’s a lot of work for a girl boss and she’ll need to make a few lists before she can get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
surely, the more us lot see her stories and look at her sites, the more views she’ll get and she’ll think she’s great.she’ll use these views as stats to sell her ‘value’ to brands.weare enabling hero_O
Very valid point, and one applies equally to every single thread on Tattle.

Sorry but I don't think Emma deserves an apology at all.
I'm honestly not trying to make a big thing of this, but seriously, if somebody accused you of stealing something when you hadn't stolen it, how would you feel? I'm genuinely interested.

Very valid point, and one applies equally to every single thread on Tattle.

I'm honestly not trying to make a big thing of this, but seriously, if somebody accused you of stealing something when you hadn't stolen it, how would you feel? I'm genuinely interested.
Yes I would be annoyed, but if I had such a following and was trying to make money out of them I would compose myself and have replied better instead of her flustered rant. She could have easily explained the confusion, but it made her look like a child who had been caught out and was trying to prove their innocence. It was an easy thing for her followers to think she'd stolen it, those images are all over the internet.

Last edited:
Buying content? Where did she say that? Doesn’t that defeat the point of her blog being called Emma Drew?

Didn’t zoella get slammed for the same thing, having a blog, that was self titled and gave the impression it was her, that it turned out she didn’t actually write?
I’m a blogger ‘on the side’ and people pay me to write posts for them because they are ‘too busy’ it’s honestly the easiest £50 to earn but I don’t have a lot of time to do it now what with full time work and full time uni. All the bloggers are at it, you can buy content for as little as £10 from other bloggers!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m a blogger ‘on the side’ and people pay me to write posts for them because they are ‘too busy’ it’s honestly the easiest £50 to earn but I don’t have a lot of time to do it now what with full time work and full time uni. All the bloggers are at it, you can buy content for as little as £10 from other bloggers!
I don’t think the issue is her buying content. It’s the way she passed it off as her own and never once explained or said she bought content / how it works

Reactions: 15
Her latest stories just make me feel sluggish! They both just lounge on the sofa (literally laid down) with their laptops resting on their stomachs ‘working’.

Also RE the paid content, there’s nothing wrong whatsoever with her paying for content but doesn’t she realise that going on and on about how busy she is doesn’t equate to the amount of work she puts into...well, anything?! Nothing she does looks like hard work to me.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed her on insta today. It's driving me insane seeing how lazy they are.
I'd rather read the comments on here without having to watch her dribble on about another nap.
Thank you all for taking one for the team and still viewing this utter garbage.

Reactions: 12
I still can't understand why you would want to run a cookery blog if you don't want to share your own recipes or cook your own food.

Reactions: 17
I still can't understand why you would want to run a cookery blog if you don't want to share your own recipes or cook your own food.
because she doesn’t cook her own food and eats takeout instead.perhaps she should make a blog about that:ROFLMAO::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since it's HER blog, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will be HER content. Especially if she doesn't credit the original author/photographer anywhere. It just seems shady to me 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely. Yes I hear you Emma but all that insta story did was make me despise people like you more. FFS you have 14,000 insta followers sorry i don't read your "award winning' blog never seen it or been directed to it anywhere so why would I? You continuously boast that it brings you a £100,000+ income. So you start another blog but to make you even more money you need to "buy" content ...WHY? Every day you make posts on instagram that you are either in bed unable to face working, ill or doing other stuff. Come on girl boss if you go back and read your insta posts you would hardly believe you work 2 hours a day.

Lets get a little grip on reality I did have a 6 figure income until I retired last year. I paid...yes real money that I earned to get a degree then a masters then a PhD through the Open University starting when I was 35. Why not go to uni at 18? My mum died my Dad had a breakdown. No more to be said. Life is what it is. Come 35 I already had a good job but needed that paperwork so I went and did the study while working full time. Guess what Emma me and zillions of others did not say nope, we didn't collapse when we saw 100+ emails in our inbox. We sucked the duck up and worked on into the night and did it. I got the dream job and Emma you know what like most folks I worked very very hard to justify my salary. No fecking nope days, no fainting at my inbox no 2 hour spells of working. It is what they call real life. Did I complain? Well don't we all? BUT I also knew just how lucky I was.

Now I also need to remind you as Miss Entitled Emma that out there in the real world are folks who work so hard at basic jobs that the world would slide to a standstill if they were not done. Many don't have the opportunities that we had, many may not have the ability to go down that path but they are the salt of the earth. They get up each day probably do a job they don't like to feed and house themselves and their families. Get my drift Emma they actually work and work bloody hard. If only they could afford to buy content for their lives.

Basically today my contempt for you Emma has grown to new levels on the back of your latest insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yes see your point she purchased it. Lets leave that aside and look at what that means for her as an award winning blogger who starts a new blog and can't find time to write her own content. Leaving it there I just do not have time for this fraud of a girl boss.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. Yes I hear you Emma but all that insta story did was make me despise people like you more. FFS you have 14,000 insta followers sorry i don't read your "award winning' blog never seen it or been directed to it anywhere so why would I? You continuously boast that it brings you a £100,000+ income. So you start another blog but to make you even more money you need to "buy" content ...WHY? Every day you make posts on instagram that you are either in bed unable to face working, ill or doing other stuff. Come on girl boss if you go back and read your insta posts you would hardly believe you work 2 hours a day.

Lets get a little grip on reality I did have a 6 figure income until I retired last year. I paid...yes real money that I earned to get a degree then a masters then a PhD through the Open University starting when I was 35. Why not go to uni at 18? My mum died my Dad had a breakdown. No more to be said. Life is what it is. Come 35 I already had a good job but needed that paperwork so I went and did the study while working full time. Guess what Emma me and zillions of others did not say nope, we didn't collapse when we saw 100+ emails in our inbox. We sucked the duck up and worked on into the night and did it. I got the dream job and Emma you know what like most folks I worked very very hard to justify my salary. No fecking nope days, no fainting at my inbox no 2 hour spells of working. It is what they call real life. Did I complain? Well don't we all? BUT I also knew just how lucky I was.

Now I also need to remind you as Miss Entitled Emma that out there in the real world are folks who work so hard at basic jobs that the world would slide to a standstill if they were not done. Many don't have the opportunities that we had, many may not have the ability to go down that path but they are the salt of the earth. They get up each day probably do a job they don't like to feed and house themselves and their families. Get my drift Emma they actually work and work bloody hard. If only they could afford to buy content for their lives.

Basically today my contempt for you Emma has grown to new levels on the back of your latest insta story.
This!!!!!!!!!!! I had a good job, I worked in London until I moved back up north. I still have a good job but it pays less (obviously). I was then asked to work for my London job but from home in the evenings and I grabbed it with two hands because I wanted to earn more money and keep my toes in ‘London’ incase I ever went back. That’s what working hard is, two full time jobs, 6am- 9pm every night, and one weekend day. I don’t have nope days or nap at 11am. Yes, I don’t ‘need’ the second job, but I do it because I want a better life, I want more skills and options for my future. You are not a girl boss, or any boss and honestly I can’t wait until this stream of income fails for many who rely on being lazy and making people who do work hard feel like tit ‘for working hard but not getting 6 figures’

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the issue is her buying content. It’s the way she passed it off as her own and never once explained or said she bought content / how it works
No one does, I’ve never had my name published on anything, it’s classed as ghost writing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.