Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

I agree with the above. The chapel was a shithole even before Emma moved in. Hence why the landlord was so keen to give her a good deal, change his rules on cats etc. In my opinion he knew no one else was going to rent it let alone potentially buy it. Was a mouldy, damp dump with no proper heating and a squat in the back garden.

Not to mention all the things that broke whilst she lived there. For once I don’t think that was Emma’s fault.

I’d be amazed if the landlord can keep any deposit given the state he gave it to them in
I agree - it was minging when they moved in.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Don’t you need at least a week between exchange and completion? She’ll be lucky if she thinks they’ll be in before Christmas

mans then she’ll have to confirm removals,thats not happening either

oh and getting broadband installed this year? She’ll be moaning about that on Twitter and how Christmas is ruined because they have to use 4g

the next two weeks are going to be a car crash
I don’t know why you’d even want to move this close to Christmas. Too much stress and everyone’s winding down (internet, sky etc). She should have just paid another months rent, she’s just saved 10k afterall 🙄

Do they actually label the presents to the cats from mummy and daddy?
She did call herself mummy while holding the cats and did properly wrap them. I wouldn’t wrap the presents but I do understand being referred to as mum and dad of the cats.

The skincare products confused me. She’s doesn’t seem to have tested them for very long to actually tell us what it is like on her skin. Only seems like since she moved in which was a week ago right?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
What is 20 cogs? It’s constantly mentioned but I’ve never looked x
You have to complete things to get cashback, it’s usually free trials or sign ups but you have to complete 20 things to cashout, as you get further along they generally become gambling sites where you have to deposit and play £10/20. Tony made about £120 from it.

lexiloo

VIP Member

Minxxx

My friend works for dyson and got a deal whereby she could buy two hairdryers for the price of one. So we both paid £150 each for one. Tbf it’s great quality and will last me year’s and for half price I’m happy with it!

Does anyone know if her friend livingthrifty has a thread? I can’t find one but I think she needs one...
I used to like Livingthrifty but something about her rubs me up the wrong way. What do you know about her?