Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she last a few days (if that) like her ‘get dressed and do her hair’ plan didn't last. If she just tried small things and kept them going she make some real improvements in her life!

Reactions: 3
I just feel really sorry for their solicitors getting daily "give me an update" emails from either her or Tony...
Also, have you seen his new blog about the love of gaming and saving money - basically Emma's re-used content from either her original blog and Mrs Pinch and an occasional gaming post from Tony. I just struggle to see how gaming and saving money goes together but I guess there must be some people out there who are interested in such random combination. Otherwise I doubt they would be doing it.

Reactions: 2
Is any on else getting suspicious about the solicitor’s emails which she is sharing? The spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired. To me they don’t read like they are composed by a professional?

Reactions: 5
I thought her mortgage was good to go, wonder why it’s gone back to the underwriters, or is that normal? I didn’t have all this back and forth when I was buying my house because unlike Emma I have a real job, so maybe I’m just naive to getting a girl boss mortgage?

Reactions: 4
Is any on else getting suspicious about the solicitor’s emails which she is sharing? The spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired. To me they don’t read like they are composed by a professional?
I bet she’s used some dodgy broker to save costs

I think Tony's blogs are just black hat SEO to earn money from links and may be a bit of affiliate income. I don't think they are intended to be read.

Reactions: 5
its odd that its still with the underwriters, usually until its been through them its not technically approved, doesn't it go.....offer in principal to see what you could likely borrow then a deeper look and evidence of earnings bank statements etc submitted as formal application which goes to the lender to look over and once all is present and correct it goes to the lenders underwriters for final approval, once they say yes its then formal mortgage offer but until then its still pending.

Reactions: 1
God I’m sick of the house stuff now. Can she just keep it all to herself until they have the keys in hand and are walking over the threshold? I don’t know why she’s so bothered anyway the chapel still looks like an absolute tip/pig sty so it’s not like they’re sat with their coats on ready to move in is it?

its odd that its still with the underwriters, usually until its been through them its not technically approved, doesn't it go.....offer in principal to see what you could likely borrow then a deeper look and evidence of earnings bank statements etc submitted as formal application which goes to the lender to look over and once all is present and correct it goes to the lenders underwriters for final approval, once they say yes its then formal mortgage offer but until then its still pending.
I thought she was accepted for the mortgage?

Don’t you need at least a week between exchange and completion? She’ll be lucky if she thinks they’ll be in before Christmas

mans then she’ll have to confirm removals,thats not happening either

oh and getting broadband installed this year? She’ll be moaning about that on Twitter and how Christmas is ruined because they have to use 4g

the next two weeks are going to be a car crash

I am baffled as to why she has purchased all the elf stuff?! She is so money savvy yet then goes and buys all that for who?! Tell me she was joking when she said it was for the cats.

I had to cringe when she was hiding the treats for the cats too and whispering. I'm not actually sure she is joking either 🙊

Don’t you need at least a week between exchange and completion? She’ll be lucky if she thinks they’ll be in before Christmas

oh and getting broadband installed this year? She’ll be moaning about that on Twitter and how Christmas is ruined because they have to use 4g

I don’t know why you’d even want to move this close to Christmas. Too much stress and everyone’s winding down (internet, sky etc). She should have just paid another months rent, she’s just saved 10k afterall 🙄

Might be an issue that's changed something and would affect the lending so has had to go back to the underwriters for approval
Not an expert when it comes to this sort of stuff but it looks like the solicitors have raised a query the lender needs to approve. This happened for my flat about 7 times cause of issues found after searches.

She makes out she is much further along with this house buying one minute then shares something which indicates otherwise. To be honest I have actually lost track with it all is it actually happening or will the lender be like actually no it's been to the underwriters and we have decided you can't afford it and we are not willing to lend with all your NOPE days :LOL:

Is she trolling us with the underwriter thing because of what I said? :LOL: People do get confused when buying a house and assume a mortgage in principle is a mortgage when actually underwriters go through EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb. They look at all sorts of things including the amount you spend eating out and would be interested to know why she has so many gambling accounts set up for example. I swear they are nowhere near as far along as they think they are and bet they message and ring their solicitor every day and will probably demand money back if it's not done as quick as she wants or it falls through. She is Just full of tit to be honest I remember when she made out she could no longer sell on eBay because they were now VAT registered (trying to flex the amount she earns)I don't understand why it's taken an award winning girl boss so long to buy anyway instead of throwing money at rent.

I've got my popcorn ready and can't wait to tune in to daily whinging and moaning and blaming others!

Probably! Anyone got her private eBay username?
I've finally remembered her ebay username. Sadly nothing for sale on there :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just had a look at her completed listings on eBay. I wonder when she wore that size 6 Next jumpsuit? :rolleyes: Yet the moment anyone without a business account is buying to sell, she is on Insta ranting about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.