Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All good money bloggers have been posting to remind people about HTB ISA's coming to an end. I don't think she has said something about them yet?
My guess is she doesn't care because it doesn't impact her life. Too busy worrying about stamp duty because she was in a privileged position of doing a mickey mouse degree and her home being paid for. She doesn't get the benefit of one of a promo code out of the Gov so why genuinely help people? Why remind her audience that they could miss out on a bit of a government bonus when they could sign up to a crappy bingo site? Just another average day in the drew household/cess pit.
To be fair, the help to buy is tit and none of them have actually mentioned the L’ISA which is way better, you can put 4K a year in and actually see the 25% paid in every month, rather than £200 a month and never see the bonus from the HTB. Not many people even know about it, but if I know (and I’m no money blogger), do these money bloggers even have a clue about what’s really available

Reactions: 2
To be fair, the help to buy is tit and none of them have actually mentioned the L’ISA which is way better, you can put 4K a year in and actually see the 25% paid in every month, rather than £200 a month and never see the bonus from the HTB. Not many people even know about it, but if I know (and I’m no money blogger), do these money bloggers even have a clue about what’s really available
erm thank you, you’ve literally just done more for me than any blogger or website has done. I don’t want to do HTB because where we live properties exceed 250k for something spacious. This sounds so much better So I’m looking into it now as we speak. Thank you again!

Reactions: 5
Me and my partner got 4k from our Help to Buy ISAs. We didn’t want to do LISA as his parents are homeowners/elderly/unwell so there was potential for him and his siblings to jointly inherit a house before we’d fully saved up and bought a place, and if that happened we’d need the money from our savings but wouldn’t be considered first time buyers, so we’d have to pay the withdrawal fee. You can only withdraw from a LISA for a first house or over the age of 60, or you pay a penalty. You can withdraw from a HTB whenever you want, with no penalty.

Anyway. Back to business as usual 👀

Reactions: 6
Given that she keeps mentioning how she got engaged and married at Disney she might think your comment about having a Mickey Mouse degree is a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me and my partner got 4k from our Help to Buy ISAs. We didn’t want to do LISA as his parents are homeowners/elderly/unwell so there was potential for him and his siblings to jointly inherit a house before we’d fully saved up and bought a place, and if that happened we’d need the money from our savings but wouldn’t be considered first time buyers, so we’d have to pay the withdrawal fee. You can only withdraw from a LISA for a first house or over the age of 60, or you pay a penalty. You can withdraw from a HTB whenever you want, with no penalty.

Anyway. Back to business as usual 👀
Yeah, i get you can only withdraw LISA for a first house, but that’s what I wanted it for. I get people have options and can decide what they want to do themselves, it just annoys me that as soon as one jumps on the HTB posting bandwagon, they all do when there are better options (for some) out there that no one has mentioned. To say they’re money bloggers, they only mention something when someone else does.

Reactions: 1
I get that it is big money, but she apparently earns 6 figures, you’d have thought this close to Xmas you’d just leave the half price toys for families who genuinely might need that half price to even buy a present? She doesn’t need the extra £10 per box of Lego or whatever profit she’s made. It just doesn’t sit right with me at this time of year when so many people struggle
That's just how reselling works. You buy something cheap to sell it for more. £10 profit per unit isn't to be sniffed at! I don't claim to be a 6 figure girl boss from FBA but it's a nice little sideline. 😊

H2B is the better option for quite a few people, so everyone should do their own research. And if you're undecided, it's worth sticking £1 in one before the choice is taken away 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Emma, we found your personal Ebay account and know that you haven't stopped reselling.

Hypocrite.
Oh for goodness sake Emma. So what if you did? Will you message them or just passive aggressively post on your stories and hope your fave person will see?
I agree. She is a hypocrite!

Reactions: 10
That's just how reselling works. You buy something cheap to sell it for more. £10 profit per unit isn't to be sniffed at! I don't claim to be a 6 figure girl boss from FBA but it's a nice little sideline. 😊
I think the point made was that there are lots of families who will rely on pre-Christmas sales this year to buy their children Christmas presents so the fact that Emma filled a trolley’s worth and is then going on to sell them for profit just seems a little immoral imho.

Reactions: 10
so she's asking what people want to see her talk about and one option is finding time to side hustle........previous story says she nodded back off until 10am.......the irony ;)

Reactions: 4
so she's asking what people want to see her talk about and one option is finding time to side hustle........previous story says she nodded back off until 10am.......the irony ;)
I thought I imagined it. I wanted to ask her "how to get work done on a nope day" the options she gave are tit and how can we get advice on finding time from the girl who complains she hasn't any time yet watches netflix all day whilst saying NOPE!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was about the Christmas wreath but not too sure now. I’m curious too but definitely not helping to boost her numbers 🤣
took one for the team cos I’ve not been on her webshite since Halloween, looks like it’s about Tap2Earn which is a scam she says..so people got scammed and she’s now jumped on it so she can whack her 20Cogs affiliate link and say ‘well use this instead!’ 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Does any one else think that top money blogger Emma ought to have been able to spot that tap 2 earn was a scam before promoting it to her followers? I think gener8te which Emma also promotes requires people to recruit others before getting a pay out.

Does any one else think that top money blogger Emma ought to have been able to spot that tap 2 earn was a scam before promoting it to her followers? I think gener8te which Emma also promotes requires people to recruit others before getting a pay out.
Yeah it does. I bloody fell for her adverts :mad: I should have know better, and I closed mine pretty quickly.

• Sad
  • Angry
I have the feeling that hair colour she wants isn’t going to turn out exactly like that when she gets it done but she keeps posting that same damn picture so she’s just tempting fate really 😂

• Haha
I thought she had no TV license to save money yet she is watching ITV2 live yesterday has she splashed out and treated them to a TV license? :oops: I don't understand the hair thing to me it looks similar to her hair colours but obviously in much better condition as actually washed and looked after not Just covered in poundland dry shampoo. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.