Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Mrs Pinch website is really weird. She's posted "Halloween Sweets You Will Love" which just seems to be an article listing sweets. Not even recipes, just "Oh, Cadbury's do a halloween creme egg now".

I don't understand what she's bringing to the table for sponsors. Her content is just awful.

Reactions: 10
Her Mrs Pinch website is really weird. She's posted "Halloween Sweets You Will Love" which just seems to be an article listing sweets. Not even recipes, just "Oh, Cadbury's do a halloween creme egg now".

I don't understand what she's bringing to the table for sponsors. Her content is just awful.
I agree. I actually thought Mrs Pinch was going to be a budget cooking blog (which actually sounded okay), but she’s just chucked a load of random content on there and the majority, if not all is bloody awful! Even the recipes look like they’ve been done by someone else 🤔

She obviously hasn’t thought the idea/concept fully through and is making a rubbish job of it like everything else she does.

That said, she’ll still say in a few months she’s making 6 figures from it. More like 6 pence 😂

Reactions: 7
She obviously hasn’t thought the idea/concept fully through and is making a rubbish job of it like everything else she does.
I think she rushed into publishing it without having the content to back it up. Spending time researching and putting together meaningful content is difficult but if it's literally your only job 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree. I actually thought Mrs Pinch was going to be a budget cooking blog (which actually sounded okay), but she’s just chucked a load of random content on there and the majority, if not all is bloody awful! Even the recipes look like they’ve been done by someone else 🤔

That said, she’ll still say in a few months she’s making 6 figures from it. More like 6 pence 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She is using a keyword tracker to find out what people are searching google for. She will get quite a lot of views and within a couple of months, her site will be clogged up with ads from Mediavine.
She can then sell posts/links on her site for £100's. The thing is, a lot of companies that will employ her services only care about the Domain Authority and the number of page views. Her content can be crap and they couldn't care in the slightest.

Unfortunately, I don't think content is King is always the case.

Reactions: 11

I'm glad I wasnt the only one thinking Mrs Pinch content was just random. Halloween recipies for weeks on end and then suddenly some money saving post which has got nothing to do with food & eating on budget. Why doesn't she write about meal planning, yellow sticker products/ shopping, batch cooking. I'm sure she can stretch such simple subject over a decent length blog post with enough waffle🙄🙄🙄
One thing she always banged kn about is to go for progress not perfection but I struggle to understand what she had in mind launching this new blog?

Reactions: 6
I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She is using a keyword tracker to find out what people are searching google for. She will get quite a lot of views and within a couple of months, her site will be clogged up with ads from Mediavine.
She can then sell posts/links on her site for £100's. The thing is, a lot of companies that will employ her services only care about the Domain Authority and the number of page views. Her content can be crap and they couldn't care in the slightest.

Unfortunately, I don't think content is King is always the case.
Sorry what is a keyword tracker I am totally dumb to this stuff.

Sorry what is a keyword tracker I am totally dumb to this stuff.
It shows you how many times things are searched for on Google - shows you when interest is peaking into different topics/trends, and allows you to tailor your content. For example, if searches are sharply increasing into "xyz", you could consider putting out a blog titled "everything you should know about xyz and what it means to you". Helps you to avoid missing the boat and putting out that blog when everyone is over it and knows all about xyz

Reactions: 1

it’s called Mrs Pinch because she’s nicked all the content

she has t had an original thought since the 90s

Reactions: 7
I bet shes also posting from the Manifest app too, so she not only gets referrals but also gets paid per post.

It shows you how many times things are searched for on Google - shows you when interest is peaking into different topics/trends, and allows you to tailor your content. For example, if searches are sharply increasing into "xyz", you could consider putting out a blog titled "everything you should know about xyz and what it means to you". Helps you to avoid missing the boat and putting out that blog when everyone is over it and knows all about xyz
call me cynical, has she called it MrsPinch in case someone mistypes Mrs Hinch?

Reactions: 8
She’s got an article which mentions the ‘most sort after’ sweets 😩 great writing there Emma.
Definitely just nicks all the recipes, she has one which gives the measurements in ‘cups’.. distinctly American 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand all the ratings and blog stuff, I just know Mrs Pinch is total crap and if Emma is actually proud of it in any way, she’s got some serious issues. Maybe she just knows once her Dad kicks the bucket she’ll have the money from his house to line her pockets and save her and Tony from another couple of years of work? I dread to think what their pension situation is... if either of them make it to that age which at this rate, they won’t. Harsh but true.

Reactions: 9
WOW Doesn't this look firmiliar https://www.hunnyimhomediy.com/recipes/easy-halloween-appetizers-witch-hat-garlic-bread/

https://mrspinch.com/halloween-garlic-bread/

Lazy sod didn't even do her own photos how is she allowed to pull other peoples content?

Just noticed she has cut the original photos watermarks off that is disgusting!
You should email Hunny I’m Homedly and tell her that her content has been stolen. She can send a take down order to Emma or email the host of Emma’s blog and get it taken down. That’s disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.