Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused by her latest story. Surely their house doesn’t have 4x visitor spaces only for them? Maybe the neighbours also have to use them and I imagine there weren’t any spaces available and the fitter was maybe taking up the final space so the neighbours who live there said something?

They probably just asked him when he was going to move his van but she has to make a drama out of nothing, someone else to piss off and fall out with now she hasn’t got the landlord anymore.

Edit: just seen her new stories and she has a driveway?! So instead of the fitter parking there as the ‘lights don’t work and the hedge needs trimming’ she’s moaning instead. She hasn’t even been in that house for 24 hours yet.

Reactions: 7
Have they pissed off neighbours already 😂😂 I'm not gonna lie, I wish most people well but these two don't deserve it.
Also, looks like they are going to paint those beautiful bright rooms really dark and probably do an awful job of it.

Reactions: 6
oh wow the neighbours are going to love having the Drews move in eh? I hope they know who she is so see the stories where she's moaning about them and go tell her to STFU

Reactions: 4
Maybe the extra rooms she’s planning to lease to exchange students. I don’t know why just a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine those two turning up to talk about parking 🤣
There is no way her house comes with all that parking right outside neighbours surely?? She is a nightmare.

My oven did the same as hers the other week. I just kept pressing buttons until it worked again lol. Imagine thinking your followers care about it?! Her life is so dull.

Reactions: 5
She better hope treeko doesn't make a break for it while they are moving and bolt through an open door, or Tony 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how can she even claim that her house comes with "4 visitor parking spaces" when the spaces are right outside the neighbours front door, looks to me like general parking for anyone who lives there, first come first served kind of thing, she will have reserved signs out there before long!

I mean to be fair if it’s visitors parking then no one should be using it 24/7 unless they are a visitor 🤷🏻‍♀️ People who live on my estate use the visitors parking and it’s annoying because then no visitors can actually use it. Need 4 spaces? Buy a house with 4. When I still lived at home we had 6 vehicles, so my parents bought a house to fit 4 cars and got rid of the front garden so we could fit in the truck and van too (work vehicles). They didn’t entertain houses that only had two spaces as it didn’t fit our needs.

how can she even claim that her house comes with "4 visitor parking spaces" when the spaces are right outside the neighbours front door, looks to me like general parking for anyone who lives there, first come first served kind of thing, she will have reserved signs out there before long!
I don’t normally defend emma but if her carpet guy is visiting he can use a space right? So the neighbours will have to use the driveway not a ‘claimed’ visitors space as they’ve been used to

Reactions: 1
She should have just bought a house in the countryside, surrounded by fields.

But then she'd still complain about cows mooing and birds tweeting.

• Haha
I mean to be fair if it’s visitors parking then no one should be using it 24/7 unless they are a visitor 🤷🏻‍♀️ People who live on my estate use the visitors parking and it’s annoying because then no visitors can actually use it. Need 4 spaces? Buy a house with 4. When I still lived at home we had 6 vehicles, so my parents bought a house to fit 4 cars and got rid of the front garden so we could fit in the truck and van too (work vehicles). They didn’t entertain houses that only had two spaces as it didn’t fit our needs.

I don’t normally defend emma but if her carpet guy is visiting he can use a space right? So the neighbours will have to use the driveway not a ‘claimed’ visitors space as they’ve been used to
Yes agree. Sounds to me like the neighbours are used to parking there so now treat them as their own. When in fact they are visitor spaces... so exactly for people like Emma’s work men. They probably had to luxury of the pick of spaces whilst Emma’s house was empty but they aren’t their spaces
If the neighbours are being funny about it then they are in the wrong.

yep I totally agree, it was petty of the neighbours to expect him to move but I just think Emma putting it on insta is so OTT, all she needed to do was either let it go and see how it settles down or go speak to them and see whats what, just her usual self importance creeping in ;) she seems to think the world owes her a favour instead of dealing with issues like most adults would, I know if I had an issue like that insta would be the last place it would go, she should be worried someone shows the neighbours, its a scarily small world

Reactions: 1
Moaning about a workman using a visitor spot sounds EXACTLY like the sort of thing princess Emma would do so maybe she is about to meet her match lol!

Reactions: 9
yep I totally agree, it was petty of the neighbours to expect him to move but I just think Emma putting it on insta is so OTT, all she needed to do was either let it go and see how it settles down or go speak to them and see whats what, just her usual self importance creeping in ;) she seems to think the world owes her a favour instead of dealing with issues like most adults would, I know if I had an issue like that insta would be the last place it would go, she should be worried someone shows the neighbours, its a scarily small world
BUT THIS IS EMMA and I can guarantee it wasn’t how she’s portrayed it at all. He probably blocked the neighbours in or something. Also why are the cats locked in the bathroom and why is there cat food in there. Ffs should have left them at home until all sorted.

Emma always has to make such a drama about it all. Been there less than 24 hours and she’s already thinking of talking about with the neighbours, more like a passive aggressive this is my space chat! Why doesn’t she go an introduce herself, mention they have contractors in and sorry if it causes an issue in the visitor bays. It might just remind the neighbours they are for all to use! And why wouldn’t you use your drive if it doesn’t have lights...

Reactions: 6
Just as we suspected it wasn’t as she said it was.

they neighbours were probably merely checking that the driver wasn’t going to leave his car there all day and sod off on the train somewhere, which is fair enough! So she’s slagging people off before she’s even met them!

Reactions: 5
Just as we suspected it wasn’t as she said it was.

they neighbours were probably merely checking that the driver wasn’t going to leave his car there all day and sod off on the train somewhere, which is fair enough! So she’s slagging people off before she’s even met them!
I don’t blame them. I do the same as I have the same issue. People park up then go into the train station. I bet Emma will tell us about how awful it is and how she has passive aggressively dealt with people ditching their car 😂

Proper off topic!!
Why are there yellow sticker hauls? Surely every supermarket has different things on sale?

Also can anyone recommend a YouTuber that batch freezes meals? I’m awful for making meals so looking for some to freeze and go easily during the week also a bonus if they tell you how to reheat what you’ve cooked as I have honestly no clue 😂

look what they've done to that carpet already....and she thinks its funny! total slobs this pair, they act like overgrown children. She'd maybe get more done if she wasn't uploading total crap to her stories every few minutes
HOWEVER, if she didn't upload total crap on her stories every few minutes then this tattle thread would be dead 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.