Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just the timer on the oven guys...... now, will she actually use the oven or will it break, mysteriously, again?
I really cannot believe this. If it was me I'd have fiddled and seen if anything would work but nope not boss girl Emma, don't even attempt to get an engineer to fix it, just buy a new one. How money savvy.

Reactions: 7
I really cannot believe this. If it was me I'd have fiddled and seen if anything would work but nope not boss girl Emma, don't even attempt to get an engineer to fix it, just buy a new one. How money savvy.

this was literally me about 2 weeks ago. I turned the knobs on our oven, nothing happened. Called my boyfriend in, showed him, told him the oven wasn’t working. Looked at it some more. Pressed a couple of buttons and reset the clock aaaand it worked.

In those 3 minutes not once did I consider telling my IG followers that my oven was broken or start pricing up a new one with installation hahaha Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this was literally me about 2 weeks ago. I turned the knobs on our oven, nothing happened. Called my boyfriend in, showed him, told him the oven wasn’t working. Looked at it some more. Pressed a couple of buttons and reset the clock aaaand it worked.

In those 3 minutes not once did I consider telling my IG followers that my oven was broken or start pricing up a new one with installation hahaha Jesus Christ
Wow congratulations, I hope you awarded yourself a nope day the next day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow congratulations, I hope you awarded yourself a nope day the next day 😂
Well even if that lovely lady didn't you can be sure Emma will. Don't forget it is moving day tomorrow. She will no doubt have to be busy making herself a fort while Tony does it all but then she will need cheering up so Tony will drag her out somewhere in Kings Lynn for all you can eat Chinese.

I’m also not quite sure why he took a pizza round? Why didn’t he just eat at home before going there... 😂
He more than likely did but of course he would need a snack wouldn't he.

• Haha
duck Me, taking the cats to settle in to an empty house? They’re usually the last to be taken round, once you’ve moved everything in so they can settle with furniture etc they’re used to

duck Me, taking the cats to settle in to an empty house? They’re usually the last to be taken round, once you’ve moved everything in so they can settle with furniture etc they’re used to
I'm up at the crack of dawn too the Sky man is coming and apparently he needs to get in here super early. Anyhow I digress despite feeling a bit eugh and stressed myself and unable to comprehend the nope day scenario I am so excited for the fun ahead. IT IS BLOODY MOVING DAY. Yes at last let the fun commence. 2 cats delivered to empty strange house ..... good start Emma love YOU'VE REALLY GOT THIS.

• Haha
I'm up at the crack of dawn too the Sky man is coming and apparently he needs to get in here super early. Anyhow I digress despite feeling a bit eugh and stressed myself and unable to comprehend the nope day scenario I am so excited for the fun ahead. IT IS BLOODY MOVING DAY. Yes at last let the fun commence. 2 cats delivered to empty strange house ..... good start Emma love YOU'VE REALLY GOT THIS.
Yup. I’ve been up since 5 too, because that’s just the time I have to get up to go to work 😅roll on Xmas when I can have as many nope days as I want. Lol jokes I’ve got plans that involve leaving the house (that doesn’t involved food) every day 😱 shock horror

Reactions: 3
The cats don’t deserve the unnecessary stress she is putting them through. This makes me quite sad.
Guess who was also up early Emma? The whole flipping world gets up before you and your lazy bones!

The cats don’t deserve the unnecessary stress she is putting them through. This makes me quite sad.
Guess who was also up early Emma? The whole flipping world gets up before you and your lazy bones!
We’re leaving our cats in our rental for a whole month before moving (we’re also living there) and then moving them in once the renovations are complete and they can settle into a complete house. What selfish twats they are

Reactions: 4
look what they've done to that carpet already....and she thinks its funny! total slobs this pair, they act like overgrown children. She'd maybe get more done if she wasn't uploading total crap to her stories every few minutes

Reactions: 4
How can they make that much mess on the carpet in a matter of hours?! Such slobs.

Reactions: 5
"and this is why we are getting the carpets replaced"

No Emma, you could just hoover up once you have finished moving boxes and if need be, get the carpets cleaned - no need to waste money on new flooring only because you both are too lazy and bone idle to do any housework

The house will be a pig sty before we know it

Dark carpets still get dirty. It’s just that you can’t see it as much? So you just pretend it’s not there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.