Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will try to go via the solicitors for damages because the vendor wasn't honest about a broken oven lol.
I mean what is the common denominator? Maybe she only knows how to break ovens

Ughhhhh I can't stand the thought of her putting greasey chips on bedding on the floor
Let’s give her a chance. I agree with a lot of stuff on this thread but a lot is just mean

Let’s give her a chance. I agree with a lot of stuff on this thread but a lot is just mean
She posted a picture on stories of a bag of chips on the floor on top of her duvet. It wasn't a random accusation. And you can seek recourse if something wasn't properly disclosed by the vendor. She has complained over a lot less. You have to admit it is extremely bad luck to have 2 broken ovens in what - 2 months? I don't really see how that's mean...

Reactions: 5
She posted a picture on stories of a bag of chips on the floor on top of her duvet. It wasn't a random accusation. And you can seek recourse if something wasn't properly disclosed by the vendor. She has complained over a lot less. You have to admit it is extremely bad luck to have 2 broken ovens in what - 2 months? I don't really see how that's mean...
The first thing I thought about the oven being broken was a complaint via solicitors on Monday morning lol

Reactions: 7
Buying a house as I well know is a mine field. We came and saw our now home with we now realise all doors open and didn't realise there was no means of natural light on the upper floor. At 66 and 72 an accident soon going to happen. We solved it with installing 2 sun tunnels. We were always going to do a full renovation but we have uncovered so many problems that would not be seen on a standard viewing which we found is at most 30 minutes and that to look round a 5 bedroom house and garden is rushed. Nope we didn't try the oven. Can she complain afterwards well lets see how she gets on with that one. We consulted our solicitors when we discovered that so many things Mr DIY Disaster who we bought the house from were not just faulty but downright dangerous, upshot we suffered no harm so basically buyer beware.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure she'll get too far with a complaint about the oven, at the solicitors I used to work at it always said in the contract that it was the buyers responsibility to check appliances etc, and at the end of the day she paid for a house, not for an oven so 🤷‍♀️. I was actually hoping she'd show some thrifty decor etc with the new house but so far I've seen hideous cat wallpaper and the grey and rose gold cupboard idea, I don't think it's going to go well 😫

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t really want to be using someone else’s oven for long anyway... rather buy my own. Probably get shot down for that, but there’s certain things I don’t buy second hand and that’s white goods.

Don’t get how it’s mean either 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t meant to be directly at you I just pressed quote on the latest post. I’ve seen things about her teeth etc which is just mean.
Apologies if it came across as aimed at you directly

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t really want to be using someone else’s oven for long anyway... rather buy my own. Probably get shot down for that, but there’s certain things I don’t buy second hand and that’s white goods.

Don’t get how it’s mean either 🤣
Haha me too, a toilet is another for me🤢 and I definitely wouldn’t buy a mattress second hand

I have no time for Emma and her laziness, I do however know that buying a house that isn't a new build is a minefield. Basically lets see how she goes. We have had a vast number of problems after our move in April. Did we complain? No. Should we have done? Well who knows we have moved once after 45 years and knew the house was fine in some ways i.e size and location but we needed to spend money to get what we wanted sharp sucking in of breath .... over £100K. BUT that final figure was still a vast saving over what we sold our house for so horses for courses we said. Yes as each DIY disaster comes up we wish we has a voodoo doll of Mr DIY Disaster (sadly he is no longer with us) but we remain well in profit. We may have reacted very differently if our financial situation was different and our natures too of course.

For me I find Emma amusing (for all the wrong reasons) and very frustrating. I am so old I lived through women struggling to get an equal place and payment in the market place and some bloody recognition that however useless many men thought they were sic!! they are actually incubators for the next generation and when men were off at war they did actually keep the home fires burning ..pity that once men came back they were shoved out of employment until the economy actually needed the dual wage earners. Yes sorry I am that old, as a child I heard all about my aunts pain as well educated women they got removed from their jobs in 1945/6 so their "rightful" occupants (men) could have them back. In my 20s I saw men less well educated and experienced than me get twice as much money. I worked my butt off to prove them wrong, supported the sexual equality movement which even now hasn't got women truly equal pay and yes a small recent political moment cursed to high heavens who the duck thought Jeremy Corbyn was going to lead us to a new life.

I have probably said this much too often on here but yep I did have a 6 figure salary and no it wasn't just £100,001. I well and truly earned it and yes never failed to turn up and do my job unless I was truly ill. I worked in health care and I really do understand anxiety and made every provision for folks that worked for me. I do not think anyone ever rang me up and said I have a nope day going back to bed. Emma is just lazy and thats judging from what she posts and she is still operating as a child. C'mon cat wallpaper, bedding etc. Grow up this is real life not a bloody disney film. I still hope that their house move goes OK because they have paid off debt and gathered together a deposit. Other than that they are the worst examples to others of how to deal with life. No-one out here in the real world is going to get very far following her example of nope days and when she does work its just 1-2 hours a day. They are going to find themselves signing on tout suite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No-one out here in the real world is going to get very far following her example of nope days and when she does work its just 1-2 hours a day. They are going to find themselves signing on tout suite.
if you’re signing on, with no kids, you’d be expected to evidence 35 hours of job searching a week, with no nope days. She’d be screwed.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have/ nor want kids either and we’re buying a 3 bed. It was just a genuine question, no digs at her for wanting/ not wanting them.

Anyway, moving on. I can’t wait to see the house properly
Well as you both said, you're looking at 3 beds and not 5 beds. Of course people can buy whatever they want, but can you honestly see Emma cleaning a 5 bed house? 😂 and you can bet they won't have a need for a spare room for visitors...

I personally feel like they've done it to show off 🤷‍♀️ just a bit greedy imho

Reactions: 3
Well as you both said, you're looking at 3 beds and not 5 beds. Of course people can buy whatever they want, but can you honestly see Emma cleaning a 5 bed house? 😂 and you can bet they won't have a need for a spare room for visitors...

I personally feel like they've done it to show off 🤷‍♀️ just a bit greedy imho
Agree.... why does she actually need an ‘office’ she doesn’t do anything and barely leaves her bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Excellent post MarthaJay 👍 her and that big, daft man-child she’s married to really need to give themselves a shake! They’re like two whiny toddlers, sticking their bottom lips out and having a tantrum when some trivial thing doesn’t please them!

It was just the timer on the oven guys...... now, will she actually use the oven or will it break, mysteriously, again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.