Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her issue with cats and light floors? I have a cat that sheds his hair like you would think he’s going bald (he’s not) and very light grey carpets. I hoover a few times a week and it’s fine! Do her cats piss on the carpet or something 🤢

They behave very old for a married couple in their early 30s. Does anyone have a backstory on her childhood? Where is her mum?

Reactions: 7
It wouldn't surprise me if they do pee everywhere but going off the state of her previous houses, I'd say that the only reason she wants darker carpets is due to her aversion to housework.

I have three cats (two are completely black) and thanks to my Shark Hoover and me knowing how to use the damn thing, my house is clean.

As a side issue, who knew that links to dodgy websites and an ig/youtube with poor growth could afford you a house. I'm definitely doing things wrong! No, Emma, I am not jealous.

Reactions: 5
What’s her issue with cats and light floors? I have a cat that sheds his hair like you would think he’s going bald (he’s not) and very light grey carpets. I hoover a few times a week and it’s fine! Do her cats piss on the carpet or something 🤢

They behave very old for a married couple in their early 30s. Does anyone have a backstory on her childhood? Where is her mum?
I have a tabby with alopecia and she sheds like no tomorrow and a ragdoll who is literally like a walking angora shedder and we have carpets? I just hoover twice a week and it’s absolutely fine - pure laziness

Reactions: 2
Anybody else look at this house that’s shes just bought and from what we have seen so far looks pretty nice and just think them pair are just gonna completely ruin it. It will be a complete tit tip within a month.

Also pillow fort you are a grown woman ffs
Yes it looks nice and clean, it won't be long until it's tit up to the knocked, they're a pair of bad scruffs

Reactions: 4
Ironically, when she gets the carpets removed for flooring...after a week she will have her very own carpet due to the amount of dust and hair etc that she won't clean up.
She is just lazy and would rather replace flooring than actually do housework.

Also she says the kitchen isn't great at the moment....what?? It looks clean and neutral and I love the cupboards. Why is she going to ruin it?

She is just going to clutter everything with tit isn't she

Reactions: 9

I think her mother died when Emma was 19? If I remember. There was a story of them coming here from SA and being homeless, think she was 13 then....someone will correct me if I’ve got that wrong. They are a very odd young couple. I would’ve said co-dependant, but I think she’s the more manipulative one and Tony feels he has to protect her from any slight real or imagined. They’re so young, with everything ahead of them and look at them!

Reactions: 5
Why does she need 5 bedrooms? Do they want children? It’s literally like they’ve bought it to be smug ‘look what blogging gave me’
I'm no fan of Emma but surely it doesn't matter if they want kids or how many bedrooms they have? we all know they'll just fill every room with crap anyway ;)

Reactions: 1
Anybody else look at this house that’s shes just bought and from what we have seen so far looks pretty nice and just think them pair are just gonna completely ruin it. It will be a complete tit tip within a month.

Also pillow fort you are a grown woman ffs
I literally thought that as soon as she panned around that rather nice large kitchen and that god awful fox thing was sat on the windowsill hahaha 😂🙈 the tat is seeping in!

Reactions: 3
Needs new carpets ? I have cream carpets 4 dogs and kids it’s called a carpet cleaner and hoover. Also clean the damn litter tray and they won’t have minging feet. Area rugs work a treat as well,

I agree with everyone, she is going to ruin that house! Bad habits will follow you wherever you live 🙄. Painting the cupboards and spraying the handles would be fine if it was done well, I've seen people do it and it look great, but 1. Rose gold and grey, how original. And 2. This is Emma doing it.

I know this is a bit out there but is she actually doing something?????? Or has she dropped asleep .. more likely. I'm a bit bored today and she is not even providing me with some amusement.

I'm no fan of Emma but surely it doesn't matter if they want kids or how many bedrooms they have? we all know they'll just fill every room with crap anyway ;)
No it was just a genuine question as to why such a large house for two of them. My thought was to basically brag that doing nothing buys them a 5 bed 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree, if she can afford a 5 bed and wants one then why can’t she have one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m single and don’t want kids but would like a 3 bed - one bedroom for me, one for friends who stay over and one for an office space. Again, if I can afford it at some point I’ll have it 😊

Reactions: 4
Needs new carpets ? I have cream carpets 4 dogs and kids it’s called a carpet cleaner and hoover. Also clean the damn litter tray and they won’t have minging feet. Area rugs work a treat as well,
Don’t be silly Emma wouldn’t clean like that

I agree, if she can afford a 5 bed and wants one then why can’t she have one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m single and don’t want kids but would like a 3 bed - one bedroom for me, one for friends who stay over and one for an office space. Again, if I can afford it at some point I’ll have it 😊
I don’t have/ nor want kids either and we’re buying a 3 bed. It was just a genuine question, no digs at her for wanting/ not wanting them.

Anyway, moving on. I can’t wait to see the house properly

Last edited:
I don’t have/ nor want kids either and we’re buying a 3 bed. It was just a genuine question, no digs at her for wanting/ not wanting them.

Anyway, moving on. I can’t wait to see the house properly
I’m guessing they’ll have an office each and an eBay room or something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.