Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I'd got a screenshot at the time but did anyone else catch Imma's mini rant about people slagging off renting? She was SHOCKED that people dislike renting because you're paying someone else's mortgage off for them, and we should be GRATEFUL for having somewhere to live.
Is this a woman with big boobies

Reactions: 1
So Emma is clearly so engrossed in Hamilton that she’s spending more time on her laptop than watching the film she’s raved on about for days! Makes perfect sense.

She can’t ever enjoy anything just in the moment, she’s always looking for where the next high comes from - even at the detriment of the one going on in that very moment!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Emma needs a healthier way of getting her dopamine. Eating or spending money isn't going to do her much good in the long run.

Reactions: 12
So Emma is clearly so engrossed in Hamilton that she’s spending more time on her laptop than watching the film she’s raved on about for days! Makes perfect sense.

She can’t ever enjoy anything just in the moment, she’s always looking for where the next high comes from - even at the detriment of the one going on in that very moment!
Hahaha Hi Emma! Telling us that you keep pausing Hamilton is clearly in response to what I pointed out earlier. Here’s a hint, put the laptop and phone away and just watch your film!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Like when they went to watch Six but she was on the too good to go app.

Reactions: 7
Don’t give Emma any more ideas for her print to order income stream! 😂 Actually on that note, I haven’t checked her Etsy in a while….

Still just the one sale (herself!) 🤣

She’s such a boss babe building her successful empire with a fashion label! Viv Westwood look out oily immas about!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can you justify taking the time to list something so sad looking all for £1. Just donate it, how desperate is she for money to need to take the time to do this?
Sorry, just laughing at how bleeping pathetic she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like all her Instagram stories are aimed at Tattlers. It would not surprise me if she does eat out three times tomorrow (on the busiest day of the week, with all that COVID anxiety) just because it was mentioned here.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she has anxiety about catching covid. I think she has anxiety that covid will be a mild inconvenience to her sad little life

Reactions: 11
For all her shopping and spending addictions, she still hasn’t bought herself an iron!
I came here to post exactly this! If someone can’t be arsed to make the effort to at least iron the clothes they’re selling and present them nicely then I can’t be arsed to buy from them and will go elsewhere. It just makes her look like a crap lazy seller. And you know it’s gonna be covered in cat/dog hair as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quirk isn't invite only. I just googled it, took the quiz then was asked if I wanted to try it. Hmmm. Is this a sneaky way for her to make sure she gets her referral money?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.