Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has no idea. It's a smock dress it's meant to be oversized fit. It does not mean you are the size it would be if you ordered it 2 sizes smaller and everyone can see you cutting off circulation to your gunts. She will buy this in every colour now so she can maintain her size 14 miss slinky status.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For comparison, this is it on the website. Imma it looks fine not too big at all, abs looks quite flattering! Edited to add…..although it has a distinct nightie vibe .
How can she look at how it’s meant to be worn, how it’s being worn on her (identical to the model!) and then say it’s 2 sizes to big?! Is the model wearing it 2 sizes too big as well?!

Reactions: 6
Monki is well known for its oversized fit. Definite nightie vibes, would look nice styled on the right person though. But on Imma it's just muumuu vibes.

Reactions: 10
So when a dress actually fits her how it’s supposed to fit and looks half decent she says it’s two sizes too big. STOP IT!!
There actually isn’t any hope for her

Reactions: 9
I see her realisation about her compulsive buying is still front and centre on her list of things she’s working on…! That’s a lot of new clothes in only a couple of weeks.

Also that dress looks like a nightie.

Reactions: 6
I see her realisation about her compulsive buying is still front and centre on her list of things she’s working on…! That’s a lot of new clothes in only a couple of weeks.

Also that dress looks like a nightie.
It will come in handy for all the napping she does 😜

• Haha
Random thought but you know she was pinged via the app and you don't have to legally isolate and should only test if you have symptoms/called or texted by track and trace etc. If you are told to isolate via track and trace (after a test even if negative) you can claim £500, you need an ID code from them
She’s got calls so I presume she also got contacted by track and trace. She won’t class as low income, you can only claim if you are receipt of certain benefits.

Reactions: 7
Random thought but you know she was pinged via the app and you don't have to legally isolate and should only test if you have symptoms/called or texted by track and trace etc. If you are told to isolate via track and trace (after a test even if negative) you can claim £500, you need an ID code from them
I think you can only claim that if you are going to lose out financially from isolating - like your employer won’t pay sick pay etc…I think this is the case.

Reactions: 5
Can't wait to see her wear that dress 2 sizes smaller. Will look perfect I'm sure...

• Haha
She’s got calls so I presume she also got contacted by track and trace. She won’t class as low income, you can only claim if you are receipt of certain benefits.
Yea they call you after the test, I woke up to 31 texts this morning and had 3 calls 😂😂 You can get the £500 if your self employed, not sure if they need any evidence of loss of earnings

Reactions: 1
I think you can only claim that if you are going to lose out financially from isolating - like your employer won’t pay sick pay etc…I think this is the case.
Whereas ya gurl works from home, from which she claims to make a 6 figure salary and not going out is saving her money... somewhat.

Reactions: 3
That pink dress was the best fitting item I've seen on the lump. Unless it's cradling her gunt like big daddy in a unitard, she's not happy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always want to quote Hughie Green (Paula Yates, dad) and say give it a twirl Monica. It would be interesting to see what these dresses look like from the back. The pink dress looks quite good and not two sizes to big.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.