Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I told my toddler that his hair looks like it has been brushed by a toffee apple and my husband was like, where the duck have you got that phrase from?

tattle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Title Suggestion: Emma Drew #30 Spending ban but buying from Boohoo. Playing Sims to get a Woohoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Title Suggestion: Emma Drew #30 Spending ban but buying from Boohoo. Playing Sims to get a Woohoo.
I like the way she shows us the list of things she never brought, Imma how about showing us the stuff you have purchased ... Oh wait it will be listed on Vinted or EBay soon, if your Gurl can be bothered 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does princess porkster have for us today? MORE lists and online shopping and moaning, lets not forget how poor imma is stuck indoors!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma Drew #30: Abandoned ship & salty over Snack a Jacks, Imma just play Sims & avoid paying tax

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is the dog bleeping off to Tony’s parents? Am I missing something?? Get in the bleeping sea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Words fail me with them both. Why are they texting each other? Tomorrow she'll be acting like she's been under house arrest for year the amount of crappy shops and food outlets she'll no doubt visit. So pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Calling it now: "I'm free" story at midnight and Starbucks for breakfast. (by 8:30am for extra points)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guessing it will be a meal and shopping day for them as they are palming Poppy off to his parents.

Reactions: 9
Guessing it will be a meal and shopping day for them as they are palming Poppy off to his parents.
I reckon all three meals (plus snacks/Starbucks) will be eaten out tomorrow. Gotta make up for all those missed opportunities this week!

Reactions: 10
They haven't been to Norwich for a while, maybe that's what they have planned

I don't wish Covid on anyone but imagine if she goes out tomorrow swanning in and out of every charity shop, supermarket and cafe and picks it up.

Reactions: 7
Does Emma even know what Hamilton's about? I guarantee she will get bored and turn it off within about half an hour. She's already complaining about the length

Reactions: 9
Does Emma even know what Hamilton's about? I guarantee she will get bored and turn it off within about half an hour. She's already complaining about the length
I know, she's been banging on about it ALL week and it feels so bloody false. Faux excitement 100%.

I know, she's been banging on about it ALL week and it feels so bloody false. Faux excitement 100%.
If she was that bothered about it she would have found time in the YEAR that it’s been out on Disney - she wouldn’t have had to renew her annual membership just to watch it today.

Reactions: 8
The thank you stickers for her parcels lol if you were thankful you'd stop your dog sleeping on the items before sending

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.