Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it 3 days before she forgets she told us all she had to self isolate and posts a pic of something she saw in lidl that she almost bought

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had my second Moderna vaccine yesterday and feel like I've been hit by a bus today so not caught up with the Drews latest shenanigans..doesn't sound like I've missed much tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also love Disney, I have Disney tattoos and I collect the loungefly bags. But I’m a responsible adult… promise
OK, my adult daughter is also into Disney but there are levels. And to me, it’s all the other weird things combined with the Disney obsession, it takes the Drews off the scale.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha I did see it and think “oh Emma, no one cares about what your sim is up to!” But then thought I can’t post it on here because Smallpotato will whinge and say “I do that!” 😂
I don’t whinge!!! Much. I didn’t buy the Sims4 Star Wars pack so I could bang Kylo Ren. Most definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How will she manage 6 days without "Gym"/River "Walk"/Nando's (other food outlets are available)/Lidl/Primark/Kate Spade shops

I'm not surprised she's been pinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How will she manage 6 days without "Gym"/River "Walk"/Nando's (other food outlets are available)/Lidl/Primark/Kate Spade shops

I'm not surprised she's been pinged.
I’m sure she won’t struggle for content; we’re going to see the colour of every bleeping cup of tea she has during this isolation, accompanied by a tit joke 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she only got pinged but went for a test?
How can she only just have learnt these rules?! They’ve been the same all the way along. Even if she’s not had to isolate yet, surely she’s read the rules as and when they’ve come out? She’s making herself look really stupid.

Reactions: 8
I hope Norfolk is hit with an absolute glut of salt and vinegar Snack-a-Jacks over the next 6 days. Like Snack-a-Jacks everywhere, can't move for the buggers type situation, whilst ya girl and her gunt are isolating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think poor Tony will be sent out on a snack a Jack hunt. We all had to isolate last year when my daughter got the virus and I ran out of cat food. My daughter was pinged last week and just stayed home without any fuss. She missed her friend's birthday party. It is going to be a major trauma for Emma.

Reactions: 5
How can she only just have learnt these rules?! They’ve been the same all the way along. Even if she’s not had to isolate yet, surely she’s read the rules as and when they’ve come out? She’s making herself look really stupid.
I thought you could only get a test if contacted by track and trace not a ping (and if you've got symptoms). We are isolating at the moment

Reactions: 4
How does it work if you live with someone and only one of you gets pinged? Because surely you should both isolate? I might have been around someone with covid without my partner being there. But if I have it; they will almost certainly get it too??

I don’t go anywhere, therefore I am never pinged! (Ok that’s not strictly true but I hardly go anywhere. I do check in where a check in exists and my app is on all the time).

Reactions: 1
How does it work if you live with someone and only one of you gets pinged? Because surely you should both isolate? I might have been around someone with covid without my partner being there. But if I have it; they will almost certainly get it too??

I don’t go anywhere, therefore I am never pinged! (Ok that’s not strictly true but I hardly go anywhere. I do check in where a check in exists and my app is on all the time).
If only one of you gets pinged, only one isolates. It’s not until one tests positive that the whole household has to isolate.

Reactions: 4
I thought you could only get a test if contacted by track and trace not a ping (and if you've got symptoms). We are isolating at the moment
Lots of places have walk in tests available. Ypure encouraged to test even if you don't have symptoms. I was in Norwich the other day and were just handing out test boxes.
I guess it depends on more local areas now. Or what day of the week it is....

Reactions: 1
I think she only got pinged but went for a test?
Emma just stay home. Look after your dog, save your Covid anxiety rubbish if you don’t stick to it because it’s not ‘legally enforceable’

I hope Norfolk is hit with an absolute glut of salt and vinegar Snack-a-Jacks over the next 6 days. Like Snack-a-Jacks everywhere, can't move for the buggers type situation, whilst ya girl and her gunt are isolating 🤣
She’ll just send tony out. This is her perfect excuse to not move for ten days whilst Tony has to because he didn’t get the ping

Reactions: 10
She’ll use it as an excuse to order takeaways and order things online because she’s ‘bored’

Reactions: 8
Lots of places have walk in tests available. Ypure encouraged to test even if you don't have symptoms. I was in Norwich the other day and were just handing out test boxes.
I guess it depends on more local areas now. Or what day of the week it is....
Isn't that just lateral flow tests? That's what we've done today and isolating as we are close contacts. Pcr needs symptoms, phoned by track and trace, to confirm a + lft etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.