Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That listing pile! On top of what she's already listed.

Why are you selling a size 10 Zara dress, Imma?

Reactions: 7
This isn’t “the” Cath Kidston dress she went to buy on the way home from her surgery? Or is this another toddler style dress?
That’s the one, the target dress. Probably can just get a leg in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This big box of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks is sitting upstairs in the warehouse of a supermarket local to Emma, there’s also a full case on the shelf on the shop floor! I know she reads here though so I’m not telling which supermarket 😁

3E7CDDA1-B404-4E3F-BB92-4BB6EB57DB88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This isn’t “the” Cath Kidston dress she went to buy on the way home from her surgery? Or is this another toddler style dress?
How sad is this, 18 months on and has given up on getting to her target. What a waste. I would feel bad for her, but she isn’t a nice person so I don’t,

Also that pile of stuff still to go is disgusting. She has serious issues.

Reactions: 16
To be fair if that was my goal dress I probably wouldnt be that inspired to lose weight either.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It is, and this is the sole reason why Cath Kidston had to close all their stores this lockdown because of shite like this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely cannot believe she’s selling this dress! Not because it’s so lovely and pretty (because it’s not) but because it was where she really wanted to get to. Even if the WLS has completely failed, she could still work to get into that dress over the next few months/years but by selling it, she’s telling the world and herself that she’s failed and that it’s final. By all means sell all the other (thousands of pounds of) clothes but it’s a sad to see that she’s completely given up on her dream dress and the goal it represented.

Reactions: 23
More photos of poopy looking lethargic. I owned what I thought was the world's laziest dog for 13 years, but poopy seems completely out of energy all the time. A dog that young should be zipping about the place with all the vim and vigor of a puppy. Not lazing in bed like the bone idle Drews

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I missed the Bambi dress the first time around and I was picturing something so different in my head. That looks like a t-shirt (or nightdress) you'd buy at Primark, not a Cath Kidston dress. It looks very short as well.

I'm a size 10 now, after being a 22 at my highest. Like Emma, I've never been a "normal" weight so I didn't really know what my body would look like after losing 6+ st. I don't understand why she would buy a "goal dress" when she didn't know if size 10 would even be possible for her (she would have a lot of loose skin and her apron would still be there) and she didn't know what would suit her body after losing the weight.

Reactions: 10
I do love being petty:ROFLMAO:
She is probably furiously reading this, I bet she itching to go out/ waddle to the stores to find the big box of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks. It would be funny if she saw this just before the stores being all :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is probably furiously reading this, I bet she itching to go out/ waddle to the stores to find the big box of salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks. It would be funny if she saw this just before the stores being all :eek::eek::eek:
I hope the Snack a Jack hunt makes it into the next title.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.