Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that just lateral flow tests? That's what we've done today and isolating as we are close contacts. Pcr needs symptoms, phoned by track and trace, to confirm a + lft etc
You can get a PCR test if you have contact or are asked to by health professionals etc. Whwn you fill the online form in it gives you the options. Only know as kids school have been very cautious and any sniffles have sent kids home and only allowed back after negative PCR test and not a lateral flow

Reactions: 2
Maybe she can get Tony to strap his phone to his chest like he did on the cruise ship tours and take her round the charity shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can get a PCR test if you have contact or are asked to by health professionals etc. Whwn you fill the online form in it gives you the options. Only know as kids school have been very cautious and any sniffles have sent kids home and only allowed back after negative PCR test and not a lateral flow
Yea I saw that you could put school on there. Kids school was giving out lft at drop off and said they could go in after 30 mins if they were negative. The guidance changed this week for schools

Reactions: 1
duck me she’s giving me miss Trunchball vibes this morning. She doesn’t exactly do much anyway apart from eat so why is she making such a big deal about it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me she’s giving me miss Trunchball vibes this morning. She doesn’t exactly do much anyway apart from eat so why is she making such a big deal about it
The state of her on stories today! I'm embarrassed for her

Reactions: 13
The state of her on stories today! I'm embarrassed for her
I'm sure we all have days where we look crap but seriously why the hell would you put yourself on display for 18k people to see. Zero self awareness or respect.

Reactions: 13
She’s really quite snobby and arrogant isn’t she ?

why does her nose look like that at 35. Why so shiny, pitted and red :cry:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Overwhelmed… HOW Emma how?!? You do nothing except eat. You don’t even take a shower or clean your teeth most days.

Reactions: 20
Emma, I'd recommend The Minimalists podcast. I like how she's surprised that the weirdo woo woo Law of Attraction followers are weirdos peddling woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories are quite entertaining at the moment I have to admit. I just sit laughing through them. It's when she puts on the act of mrs sweet and innocent but we all know for a fact she would steal £10000 if you dug it under your house and gave her the co ordinates for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emma, I'd recommend The Minimalists podcast. I like how she's surprised that the weirdo woo woo Law of Attraction followers are weirdos peddling woo.
Love this podcast and the film. It is exactly what she needs, getting rid of stuff and understanding the problems with collecting more stuff!

Instead she wants to list to podcasts about how to get more stuff....she really needs help with emotional buying.

Edited to add...The Minimalists Really helped me with getting rid of stuff and not buying more. I am much more in control of life and finances from listening to them, they are great!

Reactions: 9
The irony of her getting annoyed about people trying to flog shite and half arsing their content 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Overwhelmed by what?

Frequent poster on here but had to set up a new account.

She absolutely makes me rage like pure rage.. I'm going through one of the hardest times of my life with everything that's going on I partly wish I had time to mope and nap about it.. and she says she's overwhelmed?!

Never seen someone with such high thoughts of themselves yet such lack of self-care and self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs taking to the jet wash pronto! makes me itch watching her, big dirty bogging bird she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.