Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Emma need to hire someone to do her affiliate marketing? I thought she had written a book and a course about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Emma need to hire someone to do her affiliate marketing? I thought she had written a book and a course about it.
Is there any part of her "job" that she doesn't outsource? Apart from pretending to source things to sell on Ebay or Amazon while buying herself more and more pointless tat.

Reactions: 12
If she outsources and it doesn't work then it's not her fault - I suspect that may be some of the thinking behind it.

Reactions: 9
Is there any part of her "job" that she doesn't outsource? Apart from pretending to source things to sell on Ebay or Amazon while buying herself more and more pointless tat.
She outsources all the time for work - but won't 'outsource' her nail painting, hair cutting, skin care, fitness etc to people that know what they are doing and could make a massive difference :rolleyes:

Although if she got her hair cut properly and regularly the 'Cutting your own hair tutorial' on her Instagram highlights wouldn't exist which in my opinion is a massively under rated Emma Drew Classic :LOL: if Emma with her hair in a pineapple ponytail cutting her hair straight into a bin on her lap doesn't raise a smile you are stone cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just went back to have a watch of the haircut highlights for a bit of light relief and saw that she also has a skincare highlights there too for anyone that feels they want to replicate it - she has done a step by step of her new skincare regime which has apparently made a real difference .

All of the products were in that basket she showed last week of decluttering :LOL: The stories are from a year ago - nothing changes, she takes random recomendations - jumps straight in and buys the lot, then can't be bothered to use them and declutters - when will she learn?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She outsources all the time for work - but won't 'outsource' her nail painting, hair cutting, skin care, fitness etc to people that know what they are doing and could make a massive difference :rolleyes:

Although if she got her hair cut properly and regularly the 'Cutting your own hair tutorial' on her Instagram highlights wouldn't exist which in my opinion is a massively under rated Emma Drew Classic :LOL: if Emma with her hair in a pineapple ponytail cutting her hair straight into a bin on her lap doesn't raise a smile you are stone cold.
Wish she'd do one on cutting in your own fringe. The wedding fringe was a real look.

Outsourcing her weight loss didn't go to well for her either. I await the compo face in a video one day about how she was scammed or miss sold it, like she said she was miss sold going to university.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EE8FE05B-4452-427B-BD8D-FB6A30C95814.jpeg

Given up on the weight loss then?
Also wtf is that, it looks grim? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I bet they used to block the toilet in their cabin when they went on those cruises :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
727955EC-6E5D-4F78-BE95-AC6900E9A885.jpeg

Why do I find this totally believable?! 🤣🤣

That dog looks like one of those photos either you take before you put your elderly dog down or in memorandum 🤷‍♂️🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.