Emma Drew #28 Trying to stay alive with my star chart like I’m five

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's been bathed again. I can see this pic and the one about poppy having diarrhoea now, Insta must of been glitchy earlier
I can't see any diarrhoea story?! Weird...

Edit - it was her speaking over one of the Sims stories. I didn't have the sound on 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Newbie here. 👋
I found Tattle a few weeks ago and have been catching up with Emma's latest exploits ever since. I used to follow her from when she first started back in the Aldi to Harrods days - When it was all “side-hustles”, matched betting, cats and eating out (that hasn’t changed I see).

She was interesting in the beginning with her money saving tips and I really admired and envied the way she earned so much from doing so little(!). But I remember the absolute state of the stuff she was selling on ebay. Like now, she showed no respect for the things she was selling - all screwed up, wrinkled and covered in cats hair and she was playing fast and loose with the term “Brand new” even then. I was also really annoyed at how many treats she gave her cats all the time - how many packs of fuckin dreamies can those cats go through?!
So I stopped following her blog and on twitter in the end. I’ve missed the “cancer” story, from what I can gather on here, she claimed to have cancer but didn’t?! WTF?!

Reactions: 18
So I stopped following her blog and on twitter in the end. I’ve missed the “cancer” story, from what I can gather on here, she claimed to have cancer but didn’t?! WTF?!
Welcome newbie!

She had her cancer diagnosis and ended up posting it quite quickly on her stories and was on insta live the same night. She also made a youtube video and kept mentioning in news letters how awful it was to be told that she had cancer alone in a pandemic. These threads kinda died in light of her diagnosis but things started not adding up.So thread 6 was created to discuss them again.
Her treatment was 1 hour of walking a day and a coil (which she already had). An amazon wishlist full of all sorts of items was created for people to buy and donate to help cheer her up. It felt like she was trying to profit from her illness.
There wasn't much progress on her stories for a long time - like she forgot she had cancer. Then eventually she was told the grade 1a cells were no longer cancerous. She hasn't mentioned much since.
The cancer diagnosis was definitely exaggerated for full Emma Drew attention seeking purposes.

Reactions: 13
Welcome newbie!

The cancer diagnosis was definitely exaggerated for full Emma Drew attention seeking purposes.
Thanks for that explanation to get me up to speed, she really is a piece a work isn't she. Why would the boss babe extraordinaire need an Amazon wish list?! How very grabby. Also she wasn't alone with cancer during lockdown - what about Tony?! I have a friend who lives miles away and spent most of last year battling their 4th bout of cancer completely alone with no partner and no friends or family near by, they had all treatment alone and had to go back to an empty house each time. Emma doesn't know how lucky she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also she wasn't alone with cancer during lockdown - what about Tony?!
She made a whole thing of ‘being told alone’, when what actually happened was she spoke to the team and said ‘my husband can’t come with me can he?’ And therefore she went alone to get her ‘cancer diagnosis’. She was so traumatised she had to get an emergency crunchie (post WLS) and shouted at someone in Tesco’s over her nonessential purchase.

Reactions: 10
Youtube recommended Emma's Chapel tour video so I decided to relive this absolute gem - did she ever mention that she moved into a Chapel?! Can't remember her saying anything about it - and I cannot believe how completely minging the entire place looked. It's laughable that at no point in the process did either Emma or Tony realise WHY that tit hole was so cheap 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Youtube recommended Emma's Chapel tour video so I decided to relive this absolute gem - did she ever mention that she moved into a Chapel?! Can't remember her saying anything about it - and I cannot believe how completely minging the entire place looked. It's laughable that at no point in the process did either Emma or Tony realise WHY thay tit hole was so cheap 🤣🤣
But it was a chapel! With a spare random building in the garden. Came with free damp and the road flooded every time it rained. But it was a chapel and the landlord was lovely. Until he realised the promise that they were going to rent then buy wasn’t going to happen

• Haha
But it was a chapel! With a spare random building in the garden. Came with free damp and the road flooded every time it rained. But it was a chapel and the landlord was lovely. Until he realised the promise that they were going to rent then buy wasn’t going to happen
Her banging on about how bEaUtIfUl the chapel windows were kills me 😭😂 ah yes, beautiful UPVC

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emma can lose however much weight she wants. Doesn't stop her from being an awful nasty, greedy and manipulative person on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Youtube recommended Emma's Chapel tour video so I decided to relive this absolute gem - did she ever mention that she moved into a Chapel?! Can't remember her saying anything about it - and I cannot believe how completely minging the entire place looked. It's laughable that at no point in the process did either Emma or Tony realise WHY that tit hole was so cheap 🤣🤣
OMG why haven't I seen this before? surely you'd have tidied up before you gave a tour? What a bunch of mingers man

• Haha
Youtube recommended Emma's Chapel tour video so I decided to relive this absolute gem
It was around the time of "the chapel" that I stopped following her.
I can't believe they still had everything piled up like that a week after moving in, Why would you do a you tube video of your new home before unpacking??! And did you see the mucky doors already :sick:? and the black mould in the upstairs, plus a falling down deathtrap building just outside your back door...why would ANYONE want to live there?

Reactions: 9
OMG why haven't I seen this before? surely you'd have tidied up before you gave a tour? What a bunch of mingers man
OMG I cannot believe you would do a house tour showing you living like that, they really are a pair of lazy slobs most of that stuff should have just been binned why did they bring it all with them. I am lost for words 😳

Reactions: 8
True. She can't lose weight even with an amazing life changing tool called WLS. Even Emma can duck having most of your stomach removed up!
Absolutely true. I remember one of her followers, (some family) sucking up to her when she had it done and saying how the mum had it done and had lost about 15stone. Immas pushing it to lose 15lb!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.