Emma Drew #28 Trying to stay alive with my star chart like I’m five

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

-Tony has dyed his hair purple which has washed off and now left him looking ginger. Sadly this ruined Tony's remaining sex appeal so nobody on tattle jokes about his touches anymore.
-A new hamster was purchased from Pets at home. Her name is Yuki. BUT WHERE IS WISP?!
-Her mental health took a severe tumble and she was focussing on "keeping herself alive". She went to The Range during a particularly bad mental health episode to by herself a star chart to help keep her on track with the basics of life.
-To cheer her up she wanted to do some essential "tiktok" days out. This was the Hotel Chocolat outlet and multicoloured M&S pasta.
-Thankfully Emma managed to overcome her depression to go out for dinner the first day when restaurants reopened.
-As @SarahJane9 said "So within the space of 24 hours she's gone from Im not strong enough to open supportive messages because I'm so depressed to 2 meals out and a cinema trip, look at my dress. Unreal"
-Tony made a very poor joke saying that he knows Emma works hard (despite being depressed and annoyed she makes a majority of their income, "caring" for her Dad) But it was okay cause she does it to fund his warhammer and tony touches.
-Poppy the Pom doesn't look particularly well which has sparked concern. She has continued to eat several doggy ice creams.
-Her dad temporarily lived with Emma but we believe he may now be in a residential care home. She needed a break from caring within a couple of weeks of his arrival.
-WLS progress pics are extinct from the Drew household.
-The free prize draw remains to be questionable. Someone called "EmmaG1202" (Emmaglet + 12/02 her birthday) won £50.
-Few days later a tiktoker promoted her free prize draw. We believe non-tattlers commented about it. One person received a classic passive-aggressive Emma response.
-Emma IS now ICO registered. I believe she only did this after being reported to ICO or reading Tattle as I commented several times about the lack of ICO registration.
-Poppy the pom hasn't had any recent tikytokys. But Emma Drew has with her out of beat attempt of using the currently popular Busta Rhymes song.
-Emma took one for the plus size team by confirming as a fat person you should not be scared of getting massages.

Please feel free to add more if anything key has been missed

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think.poppy could be a 'pomchi' ( pomeranian chihuahua mix) that's 100% not a full pom, I'm quite concerned the vet hasn't said anything I mean how old is she now?

Reactions: 8
Can’t ‘work’ from the garden because someone dares cut their grass in the daylight hours. Ffs Emma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t ‘work’ from the garden because someone dares cut their grass in the daylight hours. Ffs Emma 😂
She is such a massive twit. Is she expecting empathy? At 2 in the morning perhaps. Grrr she's really doing my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha I had forgotten about the Star chart. Incredible 😂😂😂😂 yet another amazing, life changing thing we've never seen again since. Thank you for the spectacular recap as always, @Bubblesandflowers, you're the real MVP ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think.poppy could be a 'pomchi' ( pomeranian chihuahua mix) that's 100% not a full pom, I'm quite concerned the vet hasn't said anything I mean how old is she now?
Thing is, she’s clearly from a BYB so she could be mixed with anything or even inbred. Even if she was a pomchi, she still doesn’t look well

Reactions: 10
The line seems to becoming increasingly blurred with regard to what she is selling as 'personal' items and what she appears to be gathering as stock. Neighbours and friends giving her stuff to sell? Sounds like a cover for reselling for profit to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The line seems to becoming increasingly blurred with regard to what she is selling as 'personal' items and what she appears to be gathering as stock. Neighbours and friends giving her stuff to sell? Sounds like a cover for reselling for profit to me.
It's the way she adds a passive aggressive 'I won't be upset if you resell' 😄 I like to sell on ebay & vinted to get rid of stuff but that doesn't even enter my mind! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha I had forgotten about the Star chart. Incredible 😂😂😂😂 yet another amazing, life changing thing we've never seen again since. Thank you for the spectacular recap as always, @Bubblesandflowers, you're the real MVP ❤

Thanks ❤❤ To be honest I haven't been watching Emma and her shenanigans much recently so I completely forgot about half the stuff from the last thread 😂

Reactions: 3
She's got a referral for Bothered, managing to buy £20 worth of stuff for £26 (with a coupon code). I was on Bothered recently and they are so expensive! If you don't care about brands (or if you do but don't shop in Waitrose), you should be able to pick up all the stuff she's mentioned for less than £26.

It's spend a minimum of £40 to get £15 off but everything I've seen on their site is far more expensive than elsewhere - I even looked at Pedigree dog treats and Bothered were claiming the RRP of something was £6.99 and discounting it to £6.49 but it was selling at Pets at Home for a fiver (and PaH said RRP was £5.99).

Anyway, long story short - don't bother with Bothered if you want to save money. She's the absolute worst for money saving tips.

Oh, BTW, if you guys want a code for £30 credit at Yoppie but don't want to support an influencer, DM me and I'll send you mine :)

Reactions: 12
My first Tattle title! Thanks for all the likes. Great recap @Bubblesandflowers 👍
I would love to see the star chart, it’s a shame she’s never shown it. I live near Emma so I could just pop to the Range and have a look but I can’t be bothered.😁

AD368A5F-9D84-4836-B7B8-B1B50A62F1B8.png

Wow how thoughtful.
Why does she always buy cheap tit for food banks? Dont get me wrong I know it’s better than nothing but I always tend to make an effort and buy branded or premium products for food banks, a lot of what they receive is the budget stuff id like to think they can have little luxuries here and there. I’m sure our boss babe with all her £££££ can do much better than this.

Reactions: 17
She looks like the crazy frog when she wears those sunglasses 😂
I accidentally opened her picture when I was trying to make a collage of two outfits to compare and then was struck with the inspiration to flip one of them and make this cursed image to send to my friend who is as annoyed by Emma as we all are, feels like an appropriate time to share 😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I accidentally opened her picture when I was trying to make a collage of two outfits to compare and then was struck with the inspiration to flip one of them and make this cursed image to send to my friend who is as annoyed by Emma as we all are, feels like an appropriate time to share 😭😂
duck sake, Emma. USE BLOODY SUNSCREEN. This is why your skin looks like a well-used piece of leather. Getting burnt like that does nothing for you apart from age you or at worse, skin cancer. Whatever comes first. I'm calling the "I have skin cancer card soon."

Reactions: 13
tXINDM6sYU.jpg

I wonder when she's going to be climbing Snowdon 😅 although I know she'll be taking the train and enjoying the cafe at the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow how thoughtful.
Why does she always buy cheap tit for food banks? Dont get me wrong I know it’s better than nothing but I always tend to make an effort and buy branded or premium products for food banks, a lot of what they receive is the budget stuff id like to think they can have little luxuries here and there. I’m sure our boss babe with all her £££££ can do much better than this.
Boots own brand is pretty good and I would probably do the same. I always give the foodbanks the stuff I'd normally buy (ie. branded beans, ravioli, own brand dish soap etc) and I would certainly buy that deodorant. The problem with the foodbanks is that they tend to be overrun with Smart Price cheapest of the cheap stuff, Boots isn't really in that category tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.