Emma Drew #28 Trying to stay alive with my star chart like I’m five

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Emma is getting these bags of clothes to sell from Facebook Market place etc. for free 🤔 but pretending they're from "a friend" for their benefit

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Emma is getting these bags of clothes to sell from Facebook Market place etc. for free 🤔 but pretending they're from "a friend" for their benefit
There's definitely something fishy about it all. There's no way she'd photograph and list everything (even if she does do it in a quick slap dash manner) out of the goodness of her heart for a 'friend' or 'neighbour'. There has to be something in it for her.

Reactions: 12
There’s gonna be journalists everywhere when a yeti is spotted up Snowdon wearing a flowery dress and dolly shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Boots own brand is pretty good and I would probably do the same. I always give the foodbanks the stuff I'd normally buy (ie. branded beans, ravioli, own brand dish soap etc) and I would certainly buy that deodorant. The problem with the foodbanks is that they tend to be overrun with Smart Price cheapest of the cheap stuff, Boots isn't really in that category tbh.
Well that’s Fair enough I guess it’s just the sentiment really... We all know that Emma isn’t going to be buying like that though, i don’t think she’d dare buy anything that she’d buy for herself.

Reactions: 5
Well that’s Fair enough I guess it’s just the sentiment really... We all know that Emma isn’t going to be buying like that though, i don’t think she’d dare buy anything that she’d buy for herself.
I'd love to see her donating some Hotel Chocolat stuff to the foodbank rather than all the value stuff she bought for a tenner during her infamous vlogmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh I don’t know how about self esteem, self confidence, self worth? I’ve said I respect his hustle & I do I guess but imagine getting to the end of your life & realising all you’ve done is hang around after your lazy pretending to be depressed wife?!!

His/their pride at him doing duck all always reminds me of my friend who’s been with a gaming YouTuber/Twitch streamer for a couple years. They live together too & I know nothing about gamers but I’m 99% sure he’s far wealthier than these two yet for a whole bunch of reasons my friend refuses to just live off him & insists on paying his own way. He doesn’t talk about their finances much but I know he pays a % that’s relative to what he earns, I’m completely tit with figures but it all sounded legit when he tried to explain it to me & I have so much respect for him for not just being a “kept man”. He’s always said he’d go crazy if he was just hanging around doing duck all day in day out & to be fair I think he has the job he has because of who his partner is but he still does more than trail around after a lazy lump & paint toys all day so good for him.

Obviously I’m biased because he’s my mate but I’m sure others would agree he’s far more useful than Tony. So basically their lifestyle, especially the way Tony contributes nothing isn’t as aspirational as the pair of them seem to think it is, I think it’s pretty tragic actually

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oh I don’t know how about self esteem, self confidence, self worth? I’ve said I respect his hustle & I do I guess but imagine getting to the end of your life & realising all you’ve done is hang around after your lazy pretending to be depressed wife?!!

His/their pride at him doing duck all always reminds me of my friend who’s been with a gaming YouTuber/Twitch streamer for a couple years. They live together too & I know nothing about gamers but I’m 99% sure he’s far wealthier than these two yet for a whole bunch of reasons my friend refuses to just live off him & insists on paying his own way. He doesn’t talk about their finances much but I know he pays a % that’s relative to what he earns, I’m completely tit with figures but it all sounded legit when he tried to explain it to me & I have so much respect for him for not just being a “kept man”. He’s always said he’d go crazy if he was just hanging around doing duck all day in day out & to be fair I think he has the job he has because of who his partner is but he still does more than trail around after a lazy lump & paint toys all day so good for him.

Obviously I’m biased because he’s my mate but I’m sure others would agree he’s far more useful than Tony. So basically their lifestyle, especially the way Tony contributes nothing isn’t as aspirational as the pair of them seem to think it is, I think it’s pretty tragic actually
Even if he’s a kept man why not go and volunteer at dog kennels or something he’s passionate about. They both have zero social skills which is obvious by the way they speak to people thinking they are being witty and it misses the mark by a mile

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s gonna be journalists everywhere when a yeti is spotted up Snowdon wearing a flowery dress and dolly shoes.
Im dying! 😂😂😂😂

Even if he’s a kept man why not go and volunteer at dog kennels or something he’s passionate about. They both have zero social skills which is obvious by the way they speak to people thinking they are being witty and it misses the mark by a mile
It’s definitely not a healthy relationship. Being shut away in his bedroom *Ahem* office! Painting crap all day and then being 24/7 with the sugar puff monster must be mentally draining. It’s probably why he’s so dim. He reminds me of the saying “the lights are on but no one is at home!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 610628

Gutted we didn't get to see her in these
I wouldn’t equate a size 3xl to an 18???

Ive just looked up size charts and a 3XL is listed at the smallest as equal to a 20-22. No wonder she’s delusional. I’d class 14-16 as a large and think most places do as well.

edit: I know it was the last thread but I cannot judge her for wanting air con. I’m actually curious about it. I love a cold room regardless of the season or the fact British summer would only require it for a short time. I’d have it on every night. I’m sleepless beside a fan right now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t equate a size 3xl to an 18???

Ive just looked up size charts and a 3XL is listed at the smallest as equal to a 20-22. No wonder she’s delusional. I’d class 14-16 as a large and think most places do as well.

edit: I know it was the last thread but I cannot judge her for wanting air con. I’m actually curious about it. I love a cold room regardless of the season or the fact British summer would only require it for a short time. I’d have it on every night. I’m sleepless beside a fan right now 🤣
The xl sizeing is vinted

Did she remove the story about the diarrhoea?
Yes!! This one too

Attachments

Reactions: 3
"Dave is about to Woohoo for the first time" WTF?? No wonder she's so childish in her choice of words and lifestyle 😬

Also, the second photo is how a healthy Pom should look...not a bedraggled poopy mess. Honestly the poor thing is ill and the stupid cow can't even see it 😡 Maybe stop feeding it pupachinnos and ice cream ffs Imma and then it wouldn't get explosive diarrhoea all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tell me that isn’t the dog? She looks like she’s been living in the wild
Looks like she's been bathed again. I can see this pic and the one about poppy having diarrhoea now, Insta must of been glitchy earlier

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.