Emma Drew #28 Trying to stay alive with my star chart like I’m five

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is bleeping disgusting. I hope she makes zero money. Imagine not just the hairs but the smell of those clothes
I really think someone should take one for the team and purchase the Green top. We can have a whip-round to raise the funds? Then said buyer can give us an in-depth review of the lovely item purchased. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wasn’t throwing shade on Pete at all, I saw this photo of him the other day and couldn’t think who the pic reminded me of. Then I realised…

Reactions: 10
Not even a night away in a hotel?! Things must be tight! Also, why is there always one drawer left a bit open in her bedroom?! Drives my ocd mad! And, I remember this was mentioned before - what is the thing they do with having a duvet underneath the and then one on top of the bed?!?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.