Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galinda

Chatty Member
A close friend has just dropped a huge bombshell on me and 3 other close friends. 3 days before Christmas she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She had to stay in hospital for two weeks with no visitors over Christmas and new year. She’s had 3 surgeries and 8 months of chemo with 4 rounds to go and one more surgery. She’s just got the results from her last scan and as of today she’s cancer free. That’s when she decided to tell everyone, she waited until she was cancer free because she didn’t want anyone to worry. Her husband and daughter knew and that’s it. I’m astounded and almost annoyed with her for not telling us but oh my fucking god what a fucking contrast. I’m not sure I can even follow Emma to laugh at her anymore. She’s always been a shitty person but the cancer stuff is just evil really and she’s not even worth laughing at. I think I’m done.

Edit to add: even now my friend is requesting we just keep between us and certainly won’t be crowing about it all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Falkor

VIP Member
Been said numerous times but fuck I wish I had her confidence. She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she 🤦‍♀️ Bardot dress life, ‘this is what we go through to get our hair beautiful’, fit girl!! One tuna salad yesterday and a bottle of water today and ya gurl thinks she’s fucking Beyonce 😂
I know it's early, but that's a cracking thread title suggestion with a bit of shortening:
Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Hi - long time lurker on this thread and had to sign up to agree about the cancer free presents!! It makes me so angry the way she uses it to justify stupid presents she doesn't need. The audacity of the woman to constantly be bragging about buying cancer free gifts when she didn't even go through a fraction of what most cancer patients go through. I'm sure finding cancer cells was very scary, but this is not the same thing! I'm 2 years in remission from stage 3 cancer and never once bought myself a 'cancer free' gift. Surviving was the gift. But my biggest bug bear with this is the way she constantly uses the term 'cancer free'. Oncologists and consultants don't ever say it - they use NED (No evidence of disease) and I never hear cancer patients saying it - because sadly you are not cancer free. I'm still on my cancer medication, I still see the consultant every 3 months, I stil have scans, I still live with the fear of it happening again knowing I am now high risk, I still have to manage the physical damage that the operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy did to me - cancer is still very much part of my life. I may not have cancer cells, but I am not cancer free. If she had been through this herself she would know that there is little to celebrate and your mind is never been far away from all those other patients you meet that are not so lucky. As has been said above - I have met so many people through my own cancer journey that have been financially devastated by having cancer, its unbelievably crass to be bragging about being cancer free and treating yourself because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bitchandstitch

The amount of cancer free gifts for someone who didnt have cancer in the first place is astonishing! It’s unreal how self centred she is 😩🥴

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I can’t believe she charged her friends to use the tumble drier!
Mate I asked her to bring back some bath and body works hand gels for me when she went to Florida. She said she didn’t have room.

So she brought back a HUGE bag to sell online for a huge profit instead

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

boohoo2u

When she started to explain why she couldn't pump fuel, I thought she meant she'd done something physical in an old job.
But no, it was just mouse clicks. We probably do repetitive mouse clicks all the time if we use a computer for work, also FULL TIME.
How on earth do people who stack shelves manage I wonder, with all that repetition!!
You then realise that she is totally unemployable for any kind of job out in the wild and she needs Tony to work for her as a carer and to fill her car!
I'd learn to do it with my other hand if that one hurts.
What a total and utter dick to say that when you see actual disabled people and their determination to live as normal lives as possible, finding ways to do things as best they can, not complaining about it either. I've seen a lady with no arms care for her baby using her feet!
I don't know if Emma is seeking a sympathy vote, but it got the most opposite reaction from me.

PS> I also saw her say recently that she doesn't normally work Mondays. Wtf. Well she doesn't work any day really but is her weekend so difficult she needs an extra day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

tattlingaway

I don't think she has the mental capacity to address her obsessive behaviour. It bleeds into so many areas of her life and I should imagine, some of her hoarding stems from her Dad's hoarding habits.

I personally think she has Aspergers although they really don't like to diagnose Autism this way anymore but sometimes its the easiest way to explain Autism where actually someone can appear to still 'function' to a degree. Yes she can earn money online, understands how to make money on blogs etc, but it's a very niche obsession. Her capacity around daily living skills is completely questionable. She cannot cope with the demands of every day life, becomes extremely overwhelmed, is obsessed with spending online, getting the instant gratification and chasing it continually. I don't believe she had the mental capacity to agree to WLS and whoever allowed that to take places seriously needs their own capacity questioning. She was never going to succeed at weight loss.

She needs a carer herself for fucks sake. Someone who tells her like it is, doesn't let her get way with her shit, and actually supports her to make positive changes. Tony, your enabling isn't helping hunny.
Hello, I'm usually a lurker. I'm autistic and sometimes I wondered if Imma was too. But having followed her for years now I don't think she is. I think she does have some stunted development which needs addressing in therapy. Her ability to not follow through on things seems to be more the result of trauma, she mentions fleeing Africa so often it's clearly uprooted her sense of belonging and identity and takes up a large part of conscious thought here. The problem is that she thinks she's a victim. She goes round in circles and seems obsessive with shopping because she refuses to learn the tools to help her out of it. It's a shopping addiction. This is quite different to an autistic special interest. I think she is desperately unhappy because her job revolves heavily around social media and its clear she has no creativity with her content, she's just trying to churn enough interest to keep the money coming in. She is clearly deeply unhappy underneath the facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lexiloo

VIP Member
She'd have no problem with those fuel pumps if they were filled with Costa hot chocolate though, she'd be laid under them pumping it directly into her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Good on Emma for finally trying to make a difference in her life….but how long will it last? Probably as long as her liquids only day, the life changing jam jars, the box of books in her spare room so she could “shop” for a new one instead of buying one, the no-spend month, the soft & mushy phase after WLS, the reaching 10k steps a day goal, the make shift peloton, the ring fit … the list goes on!

• Heart

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Talking of barbecue stories can any one remember when Emma was given lots of meat to host a barbecue for friends by a sponsor. She just made a burger for her and Tony and put the rest in the freezer. I don't think she worked with that sponsor again. And
I don't think I would have stayed with a flat mate who charged me to use the tumble dryer. She is just so selfish.

• Wow
  • Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Been said numerous times but fuck I wish I had her confidence. She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she 🤦‍♀️ Bardot dress life, ‘this is what we go through to get our hair beautiful’, fit girl!! One tuna salad yesterday and a bottle of water today and ya gurl thinks she’s fucking Beyonce 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HollaBallers

Holy Mother of God 😲

1. Pink Champagne isn't a fucking colour
2. You need a HAIR CUT (not a colour)
3. Your dog does not 'need' doggy chocolate - stop forcing your food issues onto your pet
4. How many rings does Toeknee own that he needs a ring holder?!?

Ps Emma..... You're a dick

• Haha
  • Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Oh lord. She’s PAID someone to do that? It looks like a before picture 😂😂

EDIT - the hairdresser has just finished her training. Explains everything.

• Haha

secretsu

Must admit, I am always rooting for the underdog and would have applauded her if she had something done to improve her appearance. But my god, her hair is drier than Mother Teresa's flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Thing is you wouldn't know if Imma is ecstatic or deeply unhappy with her hair because her expression is always :
Screenshot 2021-06-23 at 11.37.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35