Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, excuse my awful artistic skills.

So here we have the average belly on the first line, then we have Imma's rather pronounced gunt and lasting we have two guesses where her knees are.

I'm surprised her walk isn't more penguin like when it's down by her knees.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
First of all, excuse my awful artistic skills.

So here we have the average belly on the first line, then we have Imma's rather pronounced gunt and lasting we have two guesses where her knees are.

I'm surprised her walk isn't more penguin like when it's down by her knees.
I don't know whether it's the angle, but I swear it never used to hang down that low?!

Reactions: 9
Out of her comfort zone as in literally not comfortable at all. That indent! I'm in pain just imagining wearing clothes that tight.
Imma's exercise programme must just be wrestling her clothes on and off. No wonder she sleeps in them, buys so much and can't return them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out of her comfort zone as in literally not comfortable at all. That indent! I'm in pain just imagining wearing clothes that tight.
Imma's exercise programme must just be wrestling her clothes on and off. No wonder she sleeps in them, buys so much and can't return them.
I was thinking the same 🤣 being slowly suffocated by your clothing is probably quite painful! She looks like a melted candle. Why does she do it to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma is a medical marvel. She beat cancer and diabetes and has the world's very first confirmed case of reverse body dysmorphia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please don't hate on me genuinely curious, I'm not an Imma fan 😅

Her gunt, is it possible that it's like that because she's lost weight, so it is looking like that because of excess skin?

On the 2nd pic, her forearms & fingers do look thinner.

Again, definitely not a fan & I'm very surprised she has not lost more considering the stories I've seen of people with WLS.

I'm trying to lose weight & it's always gone on my stomach & ATM I do feel like a burst balloon 🤢

Reactions: 5

Her gunt, is it possible that it's like that because she's lost weight, so it is looking like that because of excess skin?

Again, definitely not a fan & I'm very surprised she has not lost more considering the stories I've seen of people with WLS.

I'm trying to lose weight & it's always gone on my stomach & ATM I do feel like a burst balloon 🤢
Honestly, I don’t think that’s really the case. I think before she just showed us pictures taken from a crane and never front on unless they were edited. Maybe this is what she really looks like?

she deffo has lost a bit of weight since her wedding pics, however from WLS surgery she’s probably gaining it again now. I’d love to see her succeed in her WL but she’s already fucked it now.

the people I follow that have lost serious weight and have excess skin don’t look like that. The skin is so wobbly but thin that they can hide it in clothes. That’s deffo fat showing, not skin

Reactions: 14

I’d say that it’s most likely that she’s lost a bulk of weight and as she’s less barrel like, the stomach has dropped down. A bit like when a woman has a baby and her bump drops. Emma’s definitely lost weight but I don’t think she’s anywhere near the point where all that bulk is just skin.

I’m genuinely confused. I don’t really care about Emma’s weight or looks so don’t really comment on them. But how has she not managed to lose weight. I thought the surgery literally made your stomach so small it was IMPOSSIBLE to overeat? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely confused. I don’t really care about Emma’s weight or looks so don’t really comment on them. But how has she not managed to lose weight. I thought the surgery literally made your stomach so small it was IMPOSSIBLE to overeat? Or am I missing something?
I’d like to know this too, how is she still eating shite and not being ill?!

Reactions: 10
The failure rate is about 20% I think and I think it stemmed from her failure to stick to her liquid diet.

She probably had a lot of pain/sickness/dumping while stretching it back up but that’s how people get fat, their stomachs expand so they can then eat more. When you diet, it shrinks. She pushed the boundaries of the surgery making it a waste of time and money!

Reactions: 9
I have a binge eating problem, when I binge i don't stop when I'm full I stop when I hate myself. It makes me uncomfortable, feel sick etc. I imagine that's similar to how dumping is. But there is also a weird part of me that takes comfort in that feeling. Its almost an addictive feeling? That's why I feel WLS would never work for me. My binging doesn't look like these ritualistic giant feasts you see people do. Often it can be me constantly going back to the kitchen to eat a whole pack of something one by one. Ive learned to control it(most of the time) , mostly by not buying the trigger foods, but I imagine Imma has something like that. The full feeling can be a challenge or an addiction, and we all know Imma has addiction problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sleeps in them?? 😯 She can't be bothered to brush her teeth and wash her face and she also can't be bothered to get changed out of her day clothes??

Reactions: 4
The failure rate is about 20% I think and I think it stemmed from her failure to stick to her liquid diet.

She probably had a lot of pain/sickness/dumping while stretching it back up but that’s how people get fat, their stomachs expand so they can then eat more. When you diet, it shrinks. She pushed the boundaries of the surgery making it a waste of time and money!
Looked into WLS myself a bit ago - the failure rate after 5 years is up to 80%. I mean you’re meant to lose most of your excess weight in the first 12 months - she’s over 12 months since surgery and if it was me I’d be disappointed. Even if you can’t eat much at the start, if you push and push, eventually over time you’ll be back to eating normally again. I think she’s a classic case of thinking surgery will fix everything and it’s not the case. You can’t carry on with a tit diet and no exercise.

Hmmmm

Does she have a magic mirror?

How can she not see this look is just awful?

Leggings with a dress.....I think I did that over 10 years ago. Also that cardigan....its that short because its like 5 sizes too small. Why would you wear such clashing prints?

Looked into WLS myself a bit ago - the failure rate after 5 years is up to 80%. I mean you’re meant to lose most of your excess weight in the first 12 months - she’s over 12 months since surgery and if it was me I’d be disappointed. Even if you can’t eat much at the start, if you push and push, eventually over time you’ll be back to eating normally again. I think she’s a classic case of thinking surgery will fix everything and it’s not the case. You can’t carry on with a tit diet and no exercise.
I'm on the list to start the journey. Emma has been an inspiration of what NOT to do lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Woah the side seam on her dress has popped to the front to say hello! God I’m sorry but she must be the village idiot, people must see her out and bleeping laugh at her with how she appears. Clothes that don’t fit, waddling along with a false sense of grandeur with an overgrown manchild as a husband. Ideal day out includes buying toy models and 50p hot chocolate literally only because it’s discounted to 50p.

I’d never write like this normally but I detest this woman. The way she neglects her dad, consistently talks about her husband like his tit, Gross

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.