Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know this too, how is she still eating shite and not being ill?!
She has admitted that she's gotten ill from eating foods that she shouldn't. She did updates to the effect of something like "going to eat this bad boy [insert junk food] tonight. Last time I tried it, I had such bad dumping syndrome, but hopefully I'll tolerate it better this time!"

Emma just saw getting sick from eating what she shouldn't in excess as a challenge to push through.

She was supposed to follow a strict liquid diet immediately following her surgery, but a few days into it she took that to mean that she could just liquidise any foods she wanted. She even failed at the pre-WLS fatty liver diet she had to go on before the surgery.

She should never have been a candidate for surgery in the first place.

Hmmmm

Does she have a magic mirror?

How can she not see this look is just awful?

Leggings with a dress.....I think I did that over 10 years ago. Also that cardigan....its that short because its like 5 sizes too small. Why would you wear such clashing prints?

I'm on the list to start the journey. Emma has been an inspiration of what NOT to do lol
Imma has done the buttons up. Hi Imma! 👋 Nice to know you're still reading here.

Reactions: 8
Dislike of Emma aside it’s actually quite sad if she has massively failed at the weight loss when it should have been such a good tool for her.

Hopefully she’ll go back to therapy or something to help I know she is really annoying but I do have some sympathy with her still trying to obviously convince herself she’s doing it properly

Reactions: 10
Dislike of Emma aside it’s actually quite sad if she has massively failed at the weight loss when it should have been such a good tool for her.

Hopefully she’ll go back to therapy or something to help I know she is really annoying but I do have some sympathy with her still trying to obviously convince herself she’s doing it properly
It is incredibly sad. She thought this would be the magic solution to lose weight she has struggled to shift by diets. She had her own agenda by eating foods within a couple of weeks she knew she shouldn't be eating yet. The dairylea cheese and sausage and beans. And it is a lot of money to waste.

What’s going on with that cardigan? On the ASOS model it was loose and oversized, on Imma it’s like a cropped bolero

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Emma have the band, bypass or the sleeve? I don’t think bands & sleeves are as good, but if she had a bypass then she must have put a lot of effort into eating to lose weight as slowly as she did. I read an article with a 30st woman who lost 19st in a year - all she did was follow the rules from her surgeon.

I wonder what her surgery company thinks.

Reactions: 6
Did Emma have the band, bypass or the sleeve? I don’t think bands & sleeves are as good, but if she had a bypass then she must have put a lot of effort into eating to lose weight as slowly as she did. I read an article with a 30st woman who lost 19st in a year - all she did was follow the rules from her surgeon.

I wonder what her surgery company thinks.
Bypass!

According to her update earlier this year, her surgeon says her weight loss is where it should be.

I'm not even a money blogging boss babe, but even I would want a refund if that's what £10k worth of surgery gets you.

Reactions: 13
Bypass!

According to her update earlier this year, her surgeon says her weight loss is where it should be.

I'm not even a money blogging boss babe, but even I would want a refund if that's what £10k worth of surgery gets you.
I guess her weight loss (or lack of) is where it should be if you’re going to ignore the post WLS rules/advice!

As others have said was eating solids and claimed to be chewing them to a pureed state shortly after surgery when she was meant to still be on liquids. And we must’nt forget she had a night out with some other bloggers and ordered a full meal (but only ate a few mouthfuls, but why order a full meal?) then got drunk, this was only a few weeks post surgery and you’re advised not to drink alcohol for like 6 months!

She doesn’t deserve any kind of refund though, surgeon did his job, he provided her with the weight loss tool, it was her responsibility to follow through with the advice. The company she had her surgery with seem to offer lots of post op support, I’m not sure why she didn’t take this up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bypass!

Refund for what though? The surgeon gave her what she paid for. The 10k didn’t include him doing the exercise for her

Reactions: 10
I do feel sorry for her, but I can't help but always go back to when she said it would be impossible for her not to lose weight after the bypass. I think she just thought it would do all of the hard work for her

Reactions: 17
I forgot how quickly she bent/broke the rules.
It wasn't long after this that she was eating cheese triangles? I don't think she took on board their support, if she did they weren't giving very good nutritional advice. I know face to face support would of stopped with covid but they'd of still kept in touch over the phone/zoom?

I do feel sorry for her, but I can't help but always go back to when she said it would be impossible for her not to lose weight after the bypass. I think she just thought it would do all of the hard work for her
Yep hotdogs and cheese triangles 🥴

• Haha
She skipped purees. Went from liquids to mashed foods
Why would you confess to such a thing?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes me both upset she has wasted such a brilliant opportunity to lose weight and get healthy but she mainly makes me angry at how she's doesn't try at anything and fails so badly.

Why isn't Tony confronting her about it? Surely if you're meant to love someone you'd tell them they're not trying and that they've basically just pissed 10k up the wall, and not make them constant hot chocolates etc? I know I damn well would if it was my OH, I'd be furious 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would you confess to such a thing?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes me both upset she has wasted such a brilliant opportunity to lose weight and get healthy but she mainly makes me angry at how she's doesn't try at anything and fails so badly.

Why isn't Tony confronting her about it? Surely if you're meant to love someone you'd tell them they're not trying and that they've basically just pissed 10k up the wall, and not make them constant hot chocolates etc? I know I damn well would if it was my OH, I'd be furious 😡
I think that was just another way to rub it in Tony's face "it's MY money, and I use it how I want".

After all she keeps complaining how she does 95% of the work so she must see it all as HERS.

I’m genuinely confused. I don’t really care about Emma’s weight or looks so don’t really comment on them. But how has she not managed to lose weight. I thought the surgery literally made your stomach so small it was IMPOSSIBLE to overeat? Or am I missing something?
She's probably having 300 cals per hot chocolate she drinks, plus she could still have ice cream, custard, things like that. She also is still on the takeaways. You're supposed to lay off the fizzy drinks and things like that after surgery so I've been told. Plus she doesn't get off her flat arse. She was showing she was still eating sweets too not so long ago. She's spent all that money for bugger all 😳

He tried one to tell her she didn’t look good in the dress and she lost her tit. Can you imaging trying to tell Emma she shouldn’t be eating something, she’d eat him!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's also 100% sedentary unless she's waddling into Costa which would not help the weight loss.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.