Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s reading here... comments about her sleeping in her make up, which is likely not to be helping her skin and here we go... 🙄
Loving the lil leg pop. At this stage Imma popping your leg is like pissing in the sea, it’s not gonna make a difference to that massive gunt babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s reading here... comments about her sleeping in her make up, which is likely not to be helping her skin and here we go... 🙄
Wow, she’s piled the weight back on! I know even her lowest weight photos were really deceptive but it’s clear from this photo that she’s gaining more and more.

Also, what exactly is out of her comfort zone about that dress? It’s the same as all the other ill fitting, floral patterned, stretchy dresses that she’s worn her entire life.

Reactions: 20
Aaand what on earth has she been wearing to make such a indent on her upper arm? Something that’s been way too tight that’s for sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooooohhh It’s my favourite game, forget pin the tail on the piñata, it’s pin the bellybutton on Imma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tinys follower count Friday vs today when princess porky finds out through tattle her husband is a massive pervert who fantasises about anyone other than her 🙊... my work here is done 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That’s only unfollowed 5 people though hasn’t it? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 6
Tinys follower count Friday vs today when princess porky finds out through tattle her husband is a massive pervert who fantasises about anyone other than her 🙊... my work here is done 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Tony has always been a bit seedy. I’m totally sex positive etc but he’s just on the level of awkward.

ie, selling his wanking pictures of Snapchat awkward

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So all WLS has done is drop her gunt 🤣 I can’t believe she is happy showing the world that photo, let alone 15 months post WLS when she should be at her goal if not near it. I’d be hiding in a cave if that was me and I’d made such a cock up of it all!

Reactions: 10
That’s only unfollowed 5 people though hasn’t it? Or am I missing something?
He doesn’t seem to be following any of the accounts from last week or those that were put in here. It seems to be substituted with other accounts like model painting etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He doesn’t seem to be following any of the accounts from last week or those that were put in here. It seems to be substituted with other accounts like model painting etc
Oh! Ha. Sorry, I’ll but out of trying to stick up for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.