Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you confess to such a thing?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes me both upset she has wasted such a brilliant opportunity to lose weight and get healthy but she mainly makes me angry at how she's doesn't try at anything and fails so badly.

Why isn't Tony confronting her about it? Surely if you're meant to love someone you'd tell them they're not trying and that they've basically just pissed 10k up the wall, and not make them constant hot chocolates etc? I know I damn well would if it was my OH, I'd be furious 😡
She had posted a lot more on her stories at the time, I think there's screenshots on old threads. He probably tried, he told her a dress was a bit tight on a live and she bit his head off and said well I'm wearing it anyway 🤭🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Why isn't Tony confronting her about it? Surely if you're meant to love someone you'd tell them they're not trying and that they've basically just pissed 10k up the wall, and not make them constant hot chocolates etc? I know I damn well would if it was my OH, I'd be furious 😡

Tony confronted us instead. Called us trolls and troglodytes because we are jealous of Emma losing weight 😂
He did try to tell her a dress was too tight once but she got moody and wore it anyway. I think he doesn't say anything for an easier life. *edit* Sorry I can see others have said this point before me too.

I really do think she is gaining weight again which is very sad but unsurprising when we see what Emma eats and hardly moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How’s the keto going Toeknee??
Honestly they’re so toxic for each other. I’ve been working out and eating better and yes my weight loss is slower than the fad diets, however my shape is changing, I’m learning about food and my mental health is improving. The weight will come off, I just have to be patient. It’ll also hopefully teach me about binging and stay off for good this time.

Tbh I thought the eating food straight after surgery was just Emma being anal and then I watched 1000lb sisters who ate something THE SAME DAY as surgery 😂😂😂😂😂😂 honest to god. She had the tool that many would love and she fucked that up. She’ll never be a size 10, never ever ever

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m so confused why she’s posting job interview tips... when was the last job interview she did?! Her blog is literally called make money WITHOUT a job. Clearly no one is interested in her tips though her post has hardly any engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One of Emma's interview tips is to look dress appropriately.
Quote from Emma "There are many days my hair does not even get brushed and I'm always wearing my comfies, but if we want to make a good impression on an interview we are going to solve that...."

Switch to Emma wearing a skin tight ted baker red dress.

Don't ✍brush ✍hair ✍or ✍teeth ✍
Wear ✍clothes✍ 2 sizes✍ too✍ small✍

Wow I am learning so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so confused why she’s posting job interview tips... when was the last job interview she did?! Her blog is literally called make money WITHOUT a job. Clearly no one is interested in her tips though her post has hardly any engagement
And this is an AD, why have BT paid her for this?!

It's had almost 800 views and only has one comment....

Reactions: 8
Just leaving a puppy at home whilst shopping then. No way they’ll only be out for 45 minutes. Hope it pisses everywhere
45 mins in TK Maxx, then The Works then some clothes shop by the looks of it 🙄 Why did they both have to go at the same time? Even if she doesn't drive, Toeknee could quickly drop her off at the nearest station? Hasn't she already been out to the shops already this week?

Reactions: 13
45 mins in TK Maxx, then The Works then some clothes shop by the looks of it 🙄 Why did they both have to go at the same time? Even if she doesn't drive, Toeknee could quickly drop her off at the nearest station? Hasn't she already been out to the shops already this week?
They were going for lunch somewhere as well weren’t they? That poor puppy

Reactions: 11
She does drive, they both do.

They have no idea on how to look after a puppy. Bet she’s got it locked up in a tiny crate so treeko can’t murder it

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She is the last person I’d take interview advice from!
It’s all so sodding basic too, be on time, remove distractions, brush your hair.

Reactions: 19
She does drive, they both do.

They have no idea on how to look after a puppy. Bet she’s got it locked up in a tiny crate so treeko can’t murder it
If that puppy is only a few weeks old it should be being let out regularly for the toilet as they can’t hold it for ages.

why not enjoy the weather and play with it in the garden or go for a walk

Can someone also tell Emma to never leave it in a car when hot please as at this point I wouldn’t put anything past her (thanks Tony)

She is the last person I’d take interview advice from!
It’s all so sodding basic too, be on time, remove distractions, brush your hair.
All things most people do in everyday life anyway

Reactions: 15
Nothing comfier than wearing a t-shirt your husbands been sweating in round tk maxx for the last hour, vom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is the seam on the dress meant to have swivelled round to the front? 😬
I think the seam just annoys me cause she's payed for a "premium " brand and they haven't even tried to pattern match the seam. That's the kind tit you expect in primark clothes.

Reactions: 19
I think that was just another way to rub it in Tony's face "it's MY money, and I use it how I want".

After all she keeps complaining how she does 95% of the work so she must see it all as HERS.
Yeah no doubt. I think it's disgusting the way she treats him regarding the way she speaks to him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.