Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really really really needs to cut about 8 inches off that hair she would look SO MUCH more put together with a long bob and some shape around her face, a brush through and maybe a little serum to tame frizz. Why can’t she see it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she always buying new clothes? It isn't like the weight is dropping off of her. She has more than enough in her wardrobes. It seems like such a waste.

My last clothes order was January to get a new loungewear set. My last "big" clothes order of 4 dresses and t-shirt was last May.

Reactions: 15
Something dodgy about this winning £10 a day thing. Same person has now won 3 times
I only saw two wins for one person but based on the 500 sign ups she bragged about on day one (and I'm sure it's actually more than that since she's posted about it every day) isn't the chance of the same person winning twice 1 in 25,000...??? (disclaimer: I'm tit at maths so may well be misremembering probabilities from year 9 😭😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It might be possible (I haven’t signed up so don’t know the process) that people are signing up but not confirming their account (like you do for newsletters). That’s the only way I can think why the same person could win twice, because the number of actual active accounts is low.

Reactions: 7
I only saw two wins for one person but based on the 500 sign ups she bragged about on day one (and I'm sure it's actually more than that since she's posted about it every day) isn't the chance of the same person winning twice 1 in 25,000...??? (disclaimer: I'm tit at maths so may well be misremembering probabilities from year 9 😭😂)
This assumes that 1) it's a fair lottery and 2) it's not been coded in a piss-poor way. Given Emma's history, I'm sure it fails on both counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the hell has just bid £500 on a pair of used Dyson hair strightners that she was selling on eBay 😳. You can buy them new for £399, tell me it a tattler having a wind up 🙏🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she always buying new clothes? It isn't like the weight is dropping off of her. She has more than enough in her wardrobes. It seems like such a waste.

My last clothes order was January to get a new loungewear set. My last "big" clothes order of 4 dresses and t-shirt was last May.
Since March 2020 I think the list of clothes I have bought for myself is as follows;
1 T-shirt
1 jumper
2 pairs of leggings (because old ones ripped)
1 dress for Christmas Day
1 multipack of knickers
And that’s it! I’ve said it many times here but I’ve worn the same 3-4 outfits on repeat through lockdown because I’m just in the house or out for a walk. Why does Emma need a thousand new dresses every week? Oh yea, because she’s bored senseless, gets no satisfaction anywhere else in her life apart from when clicking “checkout” and is so deeply unhappy that she seeks to constantly fill the void with material things. Oh what a sad little life she leads.

Reactions: 9
So She's sending back all of the dresses she looks half decent in 🤣 how can she get it so wrong over and over 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet they were the bigger sizes so she didn't like the fact they actually fitted her and the others didn't. She must get a work out trying to fit into them, duck knows how she'll remove them 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she can breath in the dress she sends them back, she should try sitting down I bet she'd pop them at the seams!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she can breath in the dress she sends them back, she should try sitting down I bet she'd pop them at the seams!
I can imagine her - puffy and sweating with little t-rex arms hanging out of the dress she has stuck on her, as she tries to take it off 😄😳 she must have a multi pack of crunchies on standby to get her through the "try on"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How’s that £10k you spent on the bypass going Imma? You must be thrilled!! 😉
I’m sure your surgeon will be so happy with the diet and exercise regime you have kept up so well - what an amazing advert you are for WLS....

Reactions: 13
I agree @Katykatykaty I am wearing the same tshirts/leggings combo every week pretty much. I'll maybe put on a formal dress for an important work meeting or jeans when I pop to tesco for an hour. NGL most of my leggings have holes but nobody can see so why bother replacing right now lol

How’s that £10k you spent on the bypass going Imma? You must be thrilled!! 😉
I’m sure your surgeon will be so happy with the diet and exercise regime you have kept up so well - what an amazing advert you are for WLS....
That is so true. I would be so mad if I spent £10k and THIS was the result! It would be enough for you to take a cold hard look at yourself when majority of your stomach is surgically removed and you are gaining wait again.

Is she definitely only in her 30s?
Also why is she sat in the back?
She has passenger anxiety but I think she enjoys the attention and car fort Tony builds her.

Reactions: 9
Is she definitely only in her 30s?
Also why is she sat in the back?
Yikes, that photo is the very definition of a smile that doesn’t reach the eyes. She looks so sad.

Reactions: 8
I love an Imma clothes haul!

There is absolutely no way that gingham one is not now covered in butter and cut to pieces after Tony had to lube her up and cut her out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going back to work soon so got some new clothes and the green chexk dress is one of them. I had to size up to a 16 because there is ZERO stretch to it and my boobs wouldn’t fit so I’m baffled at how she’s got it to look like that. It must be squeaking as she moves!!!

It’s also above the knee on me with a nice fit under the boobs and flare out. It’s super flattering and adorable! How?! HOW?! Has this Maris Piper of a woman done this?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It intrigues me that Imma thinks that if something doesn't fit like a sausage casing it's miles too big. She must feel so uncomfortable in all of her clothes!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.