Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖
Oh is she still rolling that one out.

A year ago today you also compiled yourself an amazon wish list when you could have done a go fund me for cancer research if you were that bothered.

Also a year ago that you screamed at an old lady in a shop because you needed a crunchie. When you had no idea what was going on in the other ladies life either.

duck off emma

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No Emma. A year ago today you were told you had pre-cancerous cells which with daily walking and losing weight would be ok. A year ago today you decided to ignore that, despite WLS and are now probably being not far off your start weight, and instead created an amazon wish list to get more crap sent to your house.

No donation, no charity support nothing only greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On her stories I was expecting the next page thingy after the ‘cancer’ one maybe to explain what happened with her treatment etc because let’s be honest, it’s all very vague and nobody knows ... but no, it was a photo of some kind of chocolate tray bake. So she’s still lying about cancer and still stretching thumb tum.
Nothing at all has changed in a whole year for Emma Drew !

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖
This is by far the most c***ish thing she’s done! You have every right to be pissed off x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Moreover, why the hell is she choosing to take them up on the offer?

I thought her whole shtick was about making money without a job. Has she even ever been for an interview herself?

If Imma ever does find herself in the position of having to interview, I sincerely hope she wears something other than a skin tight, hot red Ted Baker dress. It's a professional interview FFS, not date night with Tony circa 2011.
So grabby. But then if a company has not done enough due diligence to choose her in the first place then she's hardly going to refuse bullshitting her way to some easy cash. How she gets any ads is beyond me.

Funny how she then expected Tony to know it was a Ted Baker and for him to think that it was date night.

Reactions: 10
Er....weren’t they the ones that did that strange thing pretending they were having a baby but really it was a kitten? Anyone else remember that? The Mothercare visit etc? Even I rolled my eyes at the time & I was still alright with her then. Why’s it ok for them but not someone else?!

C434AA95-789C-4254-8729-31F1410CA8A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She had WLS a couple of weeks after my sister..... I know everyone is different but my sister looks incredible and has done amazing and really still watches what she eats.
And if she does over indulge god she pays for it she said it feels like she’s drunk when she has a little too much sugar.

My sister follows her on Instagram and can’t believe the amount of tit this women still eats and drinks.

Reactions: 10
Er....weren’t they the ones that did that strange thing pretending they were having a baby but really it was a kitten? Anyone else remember that? The Mothercare visit etc? Even I rolled my eyes at the time & I was still alright with her then. Why’s it ok for them but not someone else?!

View attachment 511083
YES! I remember this, wasn’t it a YouTube video, wonder if it’s still on her channel...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

View attachment 511083
Most people wouldn’t dream of fake pregnancies on April fools. It’s something 16 year olds did. I don’t even know why she needs to make a post about this, no adult would actually joke about this, would they 😳

Reactions: 11
After following her for ages the cancer thing with wish list was what finally turned me off her. Our families women have all been effected by cancer. No one in our family has fought it and won. It’s a sad sad person that expects presents because they have a few cells. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To think we nearly didn't make it past thread #6
Back in January 2020...
I apologise, it was April.
Hi Emma and thanks for the reminder that it’s been a year since we nearly fell for your exaggeration.

Reactions: 8
Most people wouldn’t dream of fake pregnancies on April fools. It’s something 16 year olds did. I don’t even know why she needs to make a post about this, no adult would actually joke about this, would they 😳
I haven't seen one for years, but that might be because I was very vocal about it a few years back. Before then, yes, I saw them each year 😞

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.