Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too small
I just choked on a mini egg laughing at her caption on that photo!! Of course it’s shapeless round the middle because it’s about 3 sizes too small and is stretched beyond repair you utter ding bat!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know she's short but she's pulled that dress down to her ankles.

Imagine being shaped like a potato and thinking the dress has no shape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the one she's keeping, also way too small 😂
Marginally better but still bloody awful on her.

Also, what is going on with the model’s socks and shoes in that screenshot?! Who thought that was a good combination?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she make everything look so bloody awful!
Because she doesn’t understand the only places where clothes will fit her and her shape are evans, yours and simply be.
Even without the tie up that second dress is bursting at the seams.

Reactions: 18
This is the one she's keeping, also way too small 😂
It’s so tight that it’s twisted to the side because she clearly couldn’t get it on properly.
What the frig is she seeing in the mirror ?!
The dress that’s ‘too big’ could actually have fitted with the right bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so tight that it’s twisted to the side because she clearly couldn’t get it on properly.
What the frig is she seeing in the mirror ?!
The dress that’s ‘too big’ could actually have fitted with the right bra.
The arms aren't puffed either. She needs to stop spending on dresses and spend it on a few bras! The first dress they look midway down her torso

• Haha
Reactions: 9
7055AECD-9191-4634-AA0C-FED2D7A60E37.jpeg

this is at least 3 sizes too small and shows that what Emma is and what emma thinks are two very different things

050BD7FB-2DB2-42CA-85C5-05A82DCB60C1.jpeg

likewise far too small. It’s naturally gaping for Christ’s sake!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What will New Look think when she sends those dresses back and they’re completely stretched out of shape ? She should pay for them for basically ruining them.

Reactions: 17
I dont understand why she is buying stuff from new look straight range when they have plus size (it is absolutely tit but there is sometimes nice options)
I dont even bother looking on new look straight size as I know they won't go near me. The biggest is an 18 but that's at a push sometimes!
She is absolutely delusional.

Because she doesn’t understand the only places where clothes will fit her and her shape are evans, yours and simply be.
Even without the tie up that second dress is bursting at the seams.
There's so many more options than even those shops but imma will go nowhere near them!

Reactions: 13
She really has no self respect.

I wouldn't dare share a photo of me trying on clothes 4 sizes too small.

And for the love of God, brush your hair 😩

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.