Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er....weren’t they the ones that did that strange thing pretending they were having a baby but really it was a kitten? Anyone else remember that? The Mothercare visit etc? Even I rolled my eyes at the time & I was still alright with her then. Why’s it ok for them but not someone else?!

View attachment 511083
when only a week earlier she did the “don’t ask me if I’m having children it’s offensive”

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker but I had to share this. I showed my other half imma and his response was "she looks like a gammon" and I frequently laugh about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
YES! I remember this, wasn’t it a YouTube video, wonder if it’s still on her channel...

Princess Blossom?!
Bloody hell...

Who has a clear out for getting a new cat?
This video is so cringy.

Reactions: 8
It’s the mothercare bags for me and the fact that she’s obviously gone out and acquired a book about adoption purposely for the joke. She’s such a scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Emma as you seem to be reading tattle, can you please confirm your ICO registration number please?
Lots of love
Bubbles and flowers xoxo

P.S how many easter eggs have you gobbled down so far?

For someone who had weight loss surgery as last ditch attempt to lose weight (cause they admit they can't stick to diets) why is she baking every easter treat going?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d dipped out for a few days but I see she’s still as deplorable as ever.

Emma, I’ve had to sign codes of conduct re conservative dress for some of my appointments; I am also plus size but would not dream of pouring myself into a bodycon neon frock for interview. A smart blouse, trousers and loafers or smart wrap dress would be much more appropriate.

Also - the Easter treats will rot your teeth

Reactions: 10
Christmas was an excuse to fall off the WLS bandwagon for at least a month; stuffing herself with those vile gummy sweets, hot chocolates, and Hotel Chocolat. Now it's Easter.

I think she has officially given up trying to lose (or maintain) weight.

I’d dipped out for a few days but I see she’s still as deplorable as ever.

Emma, I’ve had to sign codes of conduct re conservative dress for some of my appointments; I am also plus size but would not dream of pouring myself into a bodycon neon frock for interview. A smart blouse, trousers and loafers or smart wrap dress would be much more appropriate.

Also - the Easter treats will rot your teeth
Have I missed something about interviews? Emma is so dull at the minute I’ve barely been checking in with her.

Reactions: 3
Having been involved in a few interviews I think what people wear is less important than some people think. I would say dress for the job you are applying for or the grade above. We would have rejected someone who turned up with dirty nails and unbrushed hair. What you say is far more important especially in a marked interview.

Having been involved in a few interviews I think what people wear is less important than some people think. I would say dress for the job you are applying for or the grade above. We would have rejected someone who turned up with dirty nails and unbrushed hair. What you say is far more important especially in a marked interview.
I went to a job interview in black skinny jeans and a white blouse and was offered the job

Reactions: 6
Something dodgy about this winning £10 a day thing. Same person has now won 3 times

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I got my first proper job after I turned up with wet hair and no make up. The people doing the interview rearranged it as one of the other candidates did not turn up.

Reactions: 7
Percy pig pancakes AFTER the easter treats? For goodness sake.

✨ Gunt watchers ✨- I have finally booked my first swimming slot ready for 12th April. I'm so excited! I might buy myself a hot chocolate maker to treat myself when I get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Percy pig pancakes AFTER the easter treats? For goodness sake.

✨ Gunt watchers ✨- I have finally booked my first swimming slot ready for 12th April. I'm so excited! I might buy myself a hot chocolate maker to treat myself when I get home.
Waiting incessantly for the local gym to reopen their booking site. I'll be in there first day.
Shame the vending machines are off though so can't get a hot chocolate and crunchie to sit by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.