Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10,000 steps is really quite hard to hit consistently.

I'm currently at 11.5k for today but I walked 6km then went food shopping this afternoon. On a normal day, I tend to get to around 5k at work then that's it unless I'm going running in the evening (and only then will I hit 10k). I did a half marathon yesterday and ended on almost 30k steps. So, on average, 10k steps is around 6-6.5km. At Emma's current walking pace, that would take her 23 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I'm currently at 11.5k for today but I walked 6km then went food shopping this afternoon. On a normal day, I tend to get to around 5k at work then that's it unless I'm going running in the evening (and only then will I hit 10k). I did a half marathon yesterday and ended on almost 30k steps. So, on average, 10k steps is around 6-6.5km. At Emma's current walking pace, that would take her 23 hours.
23 hours, she doesn’t even get out of bed for 23 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think 10,000 steps is three or four miles. I do it a couple of times a week but I can't see Emma managing it.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing the 10k steps won... with her use of the hashtags 🙄 rather than just tell everyone on Instagram like she does everything else!
I would have expected her to show her Apple Watch saying she’d done 10,000 steps... if she’d done them of course!
She can use all the hashtags she wants lol but there's no way she did 10,000 😂 Yesterday we went on another really long walk. We had to go into town for a reason so decided to take advantage of the lovely weather we had (because it's all changed again today 🌧) and walked the 2.5 miles into town, then around town and then back up again...a total of about 13,000 in total and I'd already done about 3000 before that too. The hill back was a killer and my legs today are aching and I'd consider myself to be a relatively fit person but I'd just got into lazy ways with lock down.

Prove it next time Emma, prove you've actually done the 10,000 steps and that does not involve just standing there and swinging your watch to get the total up. 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m very surprised there wasn’t more about her ‘pre-op’, how well she’s doing and how well her health has improved... oh wait.

I recon it was either a check up and she’s been told she won’t be having the surgery (either not needed or she needs to lose more) or if it was a pre op but again they’ve said no. Won’t be seeing the slink size 10 Imma any time soon then 🤣 If she was due to have it she’d be shouting about it.

Reactions: 12

It actually is quite hard to hit consistently, and this was something I hadn't realised until I got a step/smart watch (whatever you call them? 😂 ) and actually started measuring my steps. People always go on about doing 10,000 steps a day but when you actually go to do it it's further than you think.

Reactions: 11
It actually is quite hard to hit consistently, and this was something I hadn't realised until I got a step/smart watch (whatever you call them? 😂 ) and actually started measuring my steps. People always go on about doing 10,000 steps a day but when you actually go to do it it's further than you think.
I used to hit it easily when I worked on a half an hour walk from the station, now I work about 2 minutes and it’s really hard to hit it 🤣

Reactions: 10
She can use all the hashtags she wants lol but there's no way she did 10,000 😂 Yesterday we went on another really long walk. We had to go into town for a reason so decided to take advantage of the lovely weather we had (because it's all changed again today 🌧) and walked the 2.5 miles into town, then around town and then back up again...a total of about 13,000 in total and I'd already done about 3000 before that too. The hill back was a killer and my legs today are aching and I'd consider myself to be a relatively fit person but I'd just got into lazy ways with lock down.

Prove it next time Emma, prove you've actually done the 10,000 steps and that does not involve just standing there and swinging your watch to get the total up. 😂
Gunna be honest when I get the alert saying I have 10 mins left to get my 1 min stand I wave my arm in the air for a minute

• Haha
For a while now on Apple Watch you can change your goals, you couldn’t before. So all the times Tony is hitting his goals I bet it’s because he’s changed them lower. Why doesn’t Imma do this to manageable amounts, start at a lower goal and when you are hitting that consistently change it. But she won’t because thorough Mrs Drew wants to get to the finish line without complete the race.

Reactions: 16
I think 10,000 steps is three or four miles. I do it a couple of times a week but I can't see Emma managing it.
Depends how long your legs are, but probably nearer 5 miles if you think that running a 10k is 6.1 miles.

Reactions: 7
For a while now on Apple Watch you can change your goals, you couldn’t before. So all the times Tony is hitting his goals I bet it’s because he’s changed them lower. Why doesn’t Imma do this to manageable amounts, start at a lower goal and when you are hitting that consistently change it. But she won’t because thorough Mrs Drew wants to get to the finish line without complete the race.
Yeah my watch is set at 30 mins of activity a day and 600 cals (just breathing and walking round the house count towards your cals). It’s not much but I’m sat on my arse all day so it makes me go for a 30 min walks a day and then I do the bike for 20 mins

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's had a telling off about her weight or her weight is having implications on her getting the surgery? She'll be sulking.
There has definitely been something that has caused her to be so quiet. come on Emma spill the beans. We know you love beans, dairylea triangles and sausages from a tin!

Reactions: 17
Hospital probably forgot to clap when she arrived and then didn’t compliment her on her tights. She was so annoyed she almost forgot to get out of the duvet fort in the car to take a sunset photo on the way back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I used to hit it easily when I worked on a half an hour walk from the station, now I work about 2 minutes and it’s really hard to hit it 🤣
My husband used to walk a lot from the station as well and now he works from home and so yesterday's walk was a shock to his system 😂

Gunna be honest when I get the alert saying I have 10 mins left to get my 1 min stand I wave my arm in the air for a minute
Would probably do the same myself if my watch was that fancy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While Imma is being quite I thought I'd have a look at her passive income roadmap sales page, it's £12.99.

Near the top of the page it says "as seen on: BBC, Daily Mail, Love it and Prima". Anyone who doesn't know her would be lead to believe this book had appeared on these, I'm not aware it has? If you make it to the bottom of the page she says who she is and that she has been featured in the Daily Mail, BBC one and BBC radio - she doesn't mention all were several years ago!

This is also the "first time ever" she is launching it as a physical product - was it ever an ebook?

It also refers to how "we will work together", erm no you won't Emma, you've set this up as a passive income.

In typical Emma fashion there's a typo on the page, so professional!

I would really love to have honest reviews from people who actually buy this stuff! She sells it, we hear no more and the she's on to the next course/book. Her 90 days to a profitable blog one she did last year - I don't think I've seen anyone who has succeeded on her mastermind facebook group.

• Haha
  • Wow
well after giving myself an Imma timeout for a few days that was an amusing catch up 😂 what the actual duck is that outfit? looks like a fancy dress outfit for comic relief, imagine that waddling into the hospital, ten to two feet an all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.