Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I’ve received a letter advising me to shield as new research puts me in the ECV group, the only reason I can think of is that I had gestational diabetes when pregnant as my friend receive one too, don’t get me wrong I’m overweight but haven’t been weighed at the gps for years. It also states that I will be now offered the vaccine, I’m 35, so at a guess they have been put in that group now and got their vaccine but won’t wa t to admit they’ve got to shield
I had this exact email too! I had gestational diabetes when pregnant too and when I phoned the GP they’ve said that this is the reason....I’ve been for a hba1c test today as have been feeling off for a while so worried I’ve developed type 2

Reactions: 9
Imma and so many other wannabe money influencers (living thrifty, etc.) seem to spend so much time and effort avoiding work at all costs.

Seasonsincolour articulated what I've felt for so long about these money blagger accounts:
Screenshot_20210222-134131.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imma and so many other wannabe money influencers (living thrifty, etc.) seem to spend so much time and effort avoiding work at all costs.

Seasonsincolour articulated what I've felt for so long about these money blagger accounts:
View attachment 450133
Yeah I mean there’s pros and cons for both. I’ve had enough of the bullshit office life, I’m done. I plan to hopefully have a baby in the next 2 years then I’m out of it. It’s affecting my mental health and anxiety to the point I can’t function.

My family own a very successful business which I’m going to hopefully join (its with animals so no nobhead humans yay) but that’s the difference, it’s a business providing a service where you have to still go out to work, just you’re your own boss. None of this sit in bed and answer a few surveys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Genuinely thought her weird red outfit was some kind of hospital gown and compression socks.

I've also been told I'm CV and meant to be shielding because of Gestational diabetes. Had it way over a year ago and have also had my hba1c test and not currently diabetic.

Reactions: 5
Things have been suspiciously quiet here today. Given Emma’a had a hospital appointment this morning I would have expected much more drama to have unfolded by now.

Reactions: 14
Things have been suspiciously quiet here today. Given Emma’a had a hospital appointment this morning I would have expected much more drama to have unfolded by now.
I’m thinking the same. She tells Instagram everything the second it happens so either something really serious has happens which wouldn’t make any sense because when she was told about the precancerous cells she jumped on ig straight away, or they’ve mentioned something to do with her failed weight loss bringing back diabetes or making something worse and she’s scared to admit it

Or she’s trying to get the very few people that like her worried

Reactions: 10
It’s attention seeking so she can see loads of people say “ U ok hun?” And feel special

I don’t understand her obsession with buying single shares. A sensible investor has a diverse wide portfolio to spread risk.

Reactions: 12
She's probably typing up a sexy hospital letter to show us tattlers using a logo from canva

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand her obsession with buying single shares. A sensible investor has a diverse wide portfolio to spread risk.
She's not even bought a single Tesla share, she's bought a share of a share :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, by the time she's paid up that share, it'll be back down to £90 (like it was a year ago).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not even bought a single Tesla share, she's bought a share of a share :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, by the time she's paid up that share, it'll be back down to £90 (like it was a year ago).
I don’t think she quite gets it 😂 in order to make the big money, you have to invest in these things before they’re well known (brew dog, amazon etc) or invest large sums of money to make it worthwhile

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she quite gets it 😂 in order to make the big money, you have to invest in these things before they’re well known (brew dog, amazon etc) or invest large sums of money to make it worthwhile
Yup. Or she could buy into a fund that includes Apple, Tesla, Amazon etc rather than risk it all with one (very very overvalued) share. They both have stock and shares ISAs so I wonder WTF she's doing with those. I hope to God her next booklet isn't on day trading or forex!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing the 10k steps won... with her use of the hashtags 🙄 rather than just tell everyone on Instagram like she does everything else!
I would have expected her to show her Apple Watch saying she’d done 10,000 steps... if she’d done them of course!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing the 10k steps won... with her use of the hashtags 🙄 rather than just tell everyone on Instagram like she does everything else!
I would have expected her to show her Apple Watch saying she’d done 10,000 steps... if she’d done them of course!
No way has she done 10k steps today - we’d be shown the proof on her watch if that was the case. She’d have a big story about nailing the challenge set by her followers and how amazing it made her feel. I call BULLSHIT!

Reactions: 13
No way has she done 10k steps today - we’d be shown the proof on her watch if that was the case. She’d have a big story about nailing the challenge set by her followers and how amazing it made her feel. I call BULLSHIT!
Yep I call BS too. She’d have her watch out. Doubt she’s do e 2000 after this morning. Surprised it didn’t turn into a nope day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.