Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s in fancy dress, dear god! Must be for her cysts, be worned guys, she’s going to be a size 10 sex goddess after this op!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you!

WTF?!?!? Seriously does this woman even have eyes?! She cannot be serious going to hospital (or anywhere!!) dressed like that!

I think she wants to be one of the quirky women who dress in patterned dresses and bright coloured tights but who can actually manage to pull it off - Emma always looks like she fell through a charity shop in a hurricane.

I was Googling for a picture of the type of woman in thinking of and found this link (from 2008!) explaining how to wear coloured tights....TLDR Emma has got it so wrong (as always!).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she not realise you dont wear clashing patterns. It's one or the other!!
Although those tights wouldn't look good with anything unless you're 2 years old.

Why does she need a book and a litre of water for a pre op? She’ll be in and out in about 15 minutes all they do is take some blood, do some swabs, covid test and weight/ height.... maybe we’ll get a weight update?

How does she not realise you dont wear clashing patterns. It's one or the other!!
Although those tights wouldn't look good with anything unless you're 2 years old.
Emma just sees red hearts on both those items and therefore they must match. She’s such an idiot at times.

Why does she need a book and a litre of water for a pre op? She’ll be in and out in about 15 minutes all they do is take some blood, do some swabs, covid test and weight/ height.... maybe we’ll get a weight update?
I thought this! Especially given we’re in Covid times - places want you arriving exactly at your appointment time and the want you in and out. My pre-op in October last year only took 20 minutes or so and I think I waited about two minutes in the waiting room. Plus - when has Emma ever managed to drink 1l of water?!

Reactions: 10
Yesss! The money stuff doesn’t interest me but this is what I’m here for. She looks like Mrs Clause 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With plain black tights it would be OK as it's not showing nearly as many bulges as some of her other horrors. The tights are something I'd expect a 3 year old to wear.
The dress is ok - I think I’d actually wear it myself, but with black tights as you say, or probably more likely just in the summer with bare legs.
Lord even knows what shoes she’s gonna team that concoction with?

Reactions: 8
If its for cysts she'll probably need an ultrasound and you need 1 litre of water in your bladder for them to see things.

If its for cysts she'll probably need an ultrasound and you need 1 litre of water in your bladder for them to see things.
Oh fair enough! It’s the way she says it she makes it sound like she’s off to climb Ben Nevis “got this water to keep me going” rather than... I’ve got to down this litre of water and try not to piss myself when they push against my bladder with the ultrasound 😂

• Haha
She won’t have an ultrasound as part of a pre-op. Unless they’re combining appointments but she’s not mentioned a scan yet. She will have had to have an ultrasound before they put her on the waiting list for an op, and if she’s reached pre-op stage it’s unlikely they’ll be scanning her again, they’ll just wait to see what’s going on inside during the op.
It’ll just be blood tests, MRSA swabs, height/weight, oxygen levels and an ECG. Literally nothing to worry about at all but Emma will make out like she’s been through traumatic operations all morning.

The dress is ok - I think I’d actually wear it myself, but with black tights as you say, or probably more likely just in the summer with bare legs.
Lord even knows what shoes she’s gonna team that concoction with?
The brown rigger boots naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t have an ultrasound as part of a pre-op. Unless they’re combining appointments but she’s not mentioned a scan yet. She will have had to have an ultrasound before they put her on the waiting list for an op, and if she’s reached pre-op stage it’s unlikely they’ll be scanning her again, they’ll just wait to see what’s going on inside during the op.
It’ll just be blood tests, MRSA swabs, height/weight, oxygen levels and an ECG. Literally nothing to worry about at all but Emma will make out like she’s been through traumatic operations all morning.
Lets be honest, its probably not a pre-op it's probably just a check up.

• Heart
Emergency crunchie and costa hot chocolate coming in 3...2.....1....

• Haha
I might be wrong but I believe they are Snag tights (I have several pairs, they're v comfortable and stay up). They are different sizes rather than one in particular so are very forgiving (you go by height and size) and potentially might be all that fit right now....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.