Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why does she want a Tesla share? They are so overvalued. Would be more sensible to put some money into an index fund. Have they maxed out their stocks and shares ISAs this year?

Reactions: 16
I hate the word thrifty

Also, why does she want a Tesla share? They are so overvalued. Would be more sensible to put some money into an index fund. Have they maxed out their stocks and shares ISAs this year?
Same reason she bought a peloton, to look ‘cool’ and in with the trends

I don't know if it is related to Emma's new mystery project but someone on a blogger forum is getting irate about people paying other people to write courses and then passing them off as their own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know if it is related to Emma's new mystery project but someone on a blogger forum is getting irate about people paying other people to write courses and then passing them off as their own.
Seasons in Colour has posted stories about that on Instagram today too. Not sure if people on this thread know her, but she’s brilliant at calling out bullshit

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t surprise me. She’s too busy to write her own courses 😂

Reactions: 7
A day off from a vaccine, oh my DAYS
And surely if you then realise you’re not dying from your side effects you just continue life as normal? Not swing everything back round to “look at me, working on my day off, aren’t I amazing!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sick of these workbooks
Planned to have a day off incase? It’s always the most negative attitude. Why not be positive, think I’ll be fine and IF and WHEN the negative thing happens deal with it then.

Same as having treats ready for after her dads.
I’ve heard of glass half empty but blimey this girl doesn’t even have a drop in her glass.

Hope she got a big brave sticker yesterday after doing the same thing the WHOLE COUNTRY is going to have to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A day off from what exactly? Eating? No chance. Moaning? Clearly not. Working hard all day? Never happens anyway. It’s just a regular nope day. She really is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not saying that Emma needs a baby, but Emma needs some form of HUGE responsibility in which she can’t wallow or do duck all every single day. Something that pulls her out of her selfishness and being so self absorbed.

Some people have kids. Some have dogs. Some have an elderly dad with Alzheimer’s... oh wait.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How is she sending so many workbooks? Who is requesting them and why? That is quite some number she’s supposedly send out by now, for something that is free on a website? Is it a tax dodge? What’s in it for her? It must cost a few quid to print and send each one? lets be honest that’s the only reason it is happening is if she’s making money or getting a benefit from it. I do have to say I am curious for it to be revealed what the win is for her.

I am truly floored by the inspirational story of one woman filling 250 envelopes. We have never known graft like it. I can only one day dream of achieving such greatness

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not saying that Emma needs a baby, but Emma needs some form of HUGE responsibility in which she can’t wallow or do duck all every single day. Something that pulls her out of her selfishness and being so self absorbed.

Some people have kids. Some have dogs. Some have an elderly dad with Alzheimer’s... oh wait.
Yeah that responsibility she’s also outsourcing to her husband and a private care package she says she’s bank rolling...

I am truly floored by the inspirational story of one woman filling 250 envelopes. We have never known graft like it. I can only one day dream of achieving such greatness
Well done Emma, perhaps you could get a real job as an admin for real money.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.