Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like seeing when artists imagine what they’d look like at 30 or kids or whatever. I think that’s pretty cool. But I don’t understand the sexualising of them personally 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah completely agree, but sexualising them is so wrong. These are films made for primarily children and a lot of the characters were teenagers themselves historically so it’s even worse

Reactions: 13
I doubt she takes out the 100k in salary and dividends. The 100k she loves to quote is only turnover. So there isn’t the possibility to physically take that much out as salary.
No idea but she spends as if she does. I'd love to see her bank statement

• Heart
Reactions: 9
well maybe if she hadn't kicked off and gone to the press over the rear of the year award at the branch of sainsburys he worked at and lost him his job he would still be there and earning more than 5% of the income she loves to brag about! she was probably just pissed that she didn't work there and couldn't treat them all to her wobbly slug butt in the hopes of winning the title 🤮
What did I miss?!

Only fans.
😱😨🤕🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha, like someone else mentioned, she has had the Pfizer vac which has reportedly very few symptoms. Why didn’t she get the Oxford one?!

And yes, Emma, please give your manky nails a clean. They are always filthy.

Oh yeah completely agree, but sexualising them is so wrong. These are films made for primarily children and a lot of the characters were teenagers themselves historically so it’s even worse
My son has become obsessed with The Little Mermaid in recent weeks and Ariel makes it very clear she’s 16.

Turn those illustrations into photographs and you have indecent images of children. Completely inappropriate!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh, dear. Mine's 71bpm.

Maybe something someone is permanently stressing him out?
😳 Are you very stressed? That sounds v high (not a medical professional 🤣)

Just looked at the original post - is Tony’s RHR really 90?! Now I’m thinking maybe mine’s not normal 🤣😭 he’s a lot younger than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My son has become obsessed with The Little Mermaid in recent weeks and Ariel makes it very clear she’s 16.

Turn those illustrations into photographs and you have indecent images of children. Completely inappropriate!
LITERALLY couple of creeps.
I’m assuming your sons young so I’m going to say I love it when young kids are getting into the more classic Disney. Every child I know just want to watch the new stuff and don’t get me wrong it’s good but it’s not quite the classics. I like the more hand drawn / sketch Disney rather than the super animated polished new ones because obviously they both take a lot of work but I feel like you can really see the love and care that went into making the old ones 😂

😳 Are you very stressed? That sounds v high (not a medical professional 🤣)

Just looked at the original post - is Tony’s RHR really 90?! Now I’m thinking maybe mine’s not normal 🤣😭 he’s a lot younger than me.
To be fair in the heart rate app my resting rate is about 49-52 ish on average but when mines on the screen the same way his is it will say similar 80/90ish because it’s a snapshot as opposed to the average. But to be fair I reckon his resting rate is 70+

• Wow
I’m assuming your sons young so I’m going to say I love it when young kids are getting into the more classic Disney. Every child I know just want to watch the new stuff and don’t get me wrong it’s good but it’s not quite the classics. I like the more hand drawn / sketch Disney rather than the super animated polished new ones because obviously they both take a lot of work but I feel like you can really see the love and care that went into making the old ones 😂
My son’s 2 and a half and I’m loving the fact he’s starting to enjoy the old school Disney classics. We’re on a cycle of Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid at the moment. I think my favourite ever Disney film is Moana but apart from that one, the older ones definitely trump the newer ones.

Reactions: 4
My son’s 2 and a half and I’m loving the fact he’s starting to enjoy the old school Disney classics. We’re on a cycle of Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid at the moment. I think my favourite ever Disney film is Moana but apart from that one, the older ones definitely trump the newer ones.
Ooh I forgot about moana!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

To be fair in the heart rate app my resting rate is about 49-52 ish on average but when mines on the screen the same way his is it will say similar 80/90ish because it’s a snapshot as opposed to the average. But to be fair I reckon his resting rate is 70+
When he posted the RHR he’d said he’d been sitting down for a long time so I reckon it can’t be far off 90. Concerning for a man of his age.
Mine is 60 and I’m older than him and I’m overweight but by not Drew standards.

Reactions: 7
Sensibly they’d be utilising his full tax free allowance through right? What 12.5K is it? So is Imma really suggesting she earns 237,500 per annum to equal her 95%?

Feck working for a living, bed snacks, nope days and delusion is where the money is at witches 🤑💸💸💸💸💸
No doubt they will, im sure they have a creative accountant to help to. I think Emma
thinks she’s does 95% of the work 😂😂

A normal heart rate is between 60-100bpm. His is on the high side but nothing unexpected for a man his weight and health. If you’d is under 60, it’s considered low and might be worth having it looked at. Mine tends to sit at 71bpm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Found them too! Tattle never forgets! Thanks to @Youtubegossip

View attachment 442679

Also this gem!!

View attachment 442683
Omg! 😂😂😂 Doesn't help that she spends hours a day in the damn thing as well so instead of having 15 months of normal night usage it also had a raft of nope days and daytime naps to deal with too! 🙈😂

Also I love how her and that thrifty pick up on the fact about spending £300 on clothing a month, totally ignoring the fact that £300 on takeaways isn't anywhere near normal! But they can't can they because they're probably just as bad 🙄

Reactions: 14
Tony not working, as in having an actual job not being Emma's witch, is another example of how them being money savvy is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 13
I find it very odd that a woman in her mid 30s has a naked cartoon pin up of Disney character as her work computer background. Just why?! Let alone over the marital bed. There is no way they can both comfortably share a bed, I struggle on a king with my 6ft, 10 stone husband!

Those Argos tweets, she clearly knew it was their weight that broke it!
we have a king sized bed as my husband is 6ft 3 and a big bloke, and I’m quite tall. Also I hate being touched when I’m asleep. Go away.

ONCE AGAIN I show myself up in the Emma stakes; we have a Disney pin up print. A tattoo artist drew it and I bought it for my husband when we started dating. It’s Snow White with tattoos. It’s one of a kind but I’m sorry to let you guys down.

Sorry everyone!!!

ONCE AGAIN I show myself up in the Emma stakes; we have a Disney pin up print. A tattoo artist drew it and I bought it for my husband when we started dating. It’s Snow White with tattoos. It’s one of a kind but I’m sorry to let you guys down.

Sorry everyone!!!
Now, does your Snow White have clothes on? Because I think that’s a huge factor in creepy or not creepy.

• Haha
When I was nursing I always thought BMI worked best as a measurement if you were about average height. You can get odd results if you are very short or very tall.
On a different subject Emma is going to get all the affiliate links she can from her Etsy shop. The money is not coming from overpriced cat mugs.
BMI is tit, as is “average height and weights” it’s so tit that I have refused my son to have the height and weight check ups at nursery. He’s 3.5, 3ft7 and 4st. Endlessly told hes over weight. He’s not. So I put a stop to that!

Now, does your Snow White have clothes on? Because I think that’s a huge factor in creepy or not creepy.
she’s got clothes on! No dwarves!!!

however the kylo ren photo in my locker... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s got clothes on! No dwarves!!!

however the kylo ren photo in my locker... 🤣
Well then you’ve saved yourself from being called a creep simply by not having a naked teenager on your wall! :ROFLMAO:

And Kylo Ren is above the age of consent and is an adult so you’re in the clear on that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well then you’ve saved yourself from being called a creep simply by not having a naked teenager on your wall! :ROFLMAO:

And Kylo Ren is above the age of consent and is an adult so you’re in the clear on that one!
I have a lovely photo of my husband and toddler on the front of my locker and then Kylo Ren without a top on inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pleased I’m out of the Drew creep camp!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.