Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she sending so many workbooks? Who is requesting them and why? That is quite some number she’s supposedly send out by now, for something that is free on a website? Is it a tax dodge? What’s in it for her? It must cost a few quid to print and send each one? lets be honest that’s the only reason it is happening is if she’s making money or getting a benefit from it. I do have to say I am curious for it to be revealed what the win is for her.
i originally assumed it was a test for print on demand

Reactions: 3
The workbooks will be full of referral codes and links to her blog posts with affiliates. She will also have people's names and addresses if she is planning on following it up or selling them on. I am surprised she has not outsourced the actual envelope stuffing. She has said that the new project to be revealed shortly is the most she has ever spent on her business. I am guessing it must be linked to the workbooks in some way.

Reactions: 14
Just checked out her blog / website...its a load of crap codes etc...am I missing something re: how she actually makes money from this? Does anyone know if she paid for her weightloss surgery or was it a freebie?

Reactions: 10
Just checked out her blog / website...its a load of crap codes etc...am I missing something re: how she actually makes money from this? Does anyone know if she paid for her weightloss surgery or was it a freebie?
She did pay for it. I think it was about £10k.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe this is why Tony isn't allowed a job...
I just watched that on TikTok then found the full episode on YT. This lady (Debbi) has a lot of issues and treats her husband awfully, looks suspiciously like Emma and Tony.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m sick of these workbooks
Why didn’t she just email them? Save the planet and all that

Planned to have a day off incase? It’s always the most negative attitude. Why not be positive, think I’ll be fine and IF and WHEN the negative thing happens deal with it then.

Same as having treats ready for after her dads.
I’ve heard of glass half empty but blimey this girl doesn’t even have a drop in her glass.

Hope she got a big brave sticker yesterday after doing the same thing the WHOLE COUNTRY is going to have to
Entire planet. She’s literally saying she’s special out of 7bn+ people

• Haha
I don’t understand how on earth she reckons she’s a size 14! Umm the same height and 9st 10 And I’m sometimes a 16!

How do they actually make any money?

Reactions: 16
I just watched that on TikTok then found the full episode on YT. This lady (Debbi) has a lot of issues and treats her husband awfully, looks suspiciously like Emma and Tony.
Ive seen them two before. And everytime I'm like 😱 She treats him disgracefully and I don't know why the poor guy sticks around or indeed what any redeeming qualities she has. 😟 Is that the same one where she gets jealous very easily and think every woman fancies him because he's such an Adonis and that's why she doesn't allow him to go to work?

Reactions: 12
Maybe this is why Tony isn't allowed a job...
I watched this the other day on YouTube!! Oh my word the way she barks orders from her bed at the cleaner and her husband 😵 the lazy fat bint would have had a rubber glove fist in her gob! Awful person!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imma hope you have got your GDPR sorted and your privacy policy ready. Your a business collecting personal data, unless you have consent you can’t use it for your new venture.

That video is awful, why do these men stay with women like that. It’s certainly not for the sex or money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What's fecking new??! You're a lazy cow and this is your everyday life!! You got a vaccine not major surgery you moron 😒

God I hate pathetic people who need a rocket up their arse...
I had side effects, my whole team did. We all worked the next day and, although it was definitely a "low energy" kind of day, no-one thought about taking time off or going home early. I bought an energy drink at lunchtime and nursed it all afternoon while popping paracetamol. It wasn't great but we're all adults and have to get on with life, even in suboptimal conditions.

I can't imagine what Emma would be like in a normal job.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.