Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here actually got one as I requested one as soon as released and have nothing 😂

I wanted one for the laughs lol
Speaking of laughs have we seen these pictures before? From Facebook? I can’t remember seeing them but apologies if they’ve been in previous threads

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hate the word thrifty

Same reason she bought a peloton, to look ‘cool’ and in with the trends
Yep, it's all about what it looks like. Including the fact she can splash out just like that.

Never mind that she's pissing all her cash away :ROFLMAO: And the fact she's so fickle that she gives up on everything within a couple of days max.

Wouldn’t surprise me. She’s too busy to write her own courses 😂
Far too much work for our Bossy Baby!

(seriously though, who could look at her and think 'yeah!! I can get moneysaving/making tips off her! She definitely knows what she's doing!' ... and who would trust her not to sell those details on for an effortless passive 50p?)

Ive seen them two before. And everytime I'm like 😱 She treats him disgracefully and I don't know why the poor guy sticks around or indeed what any redeeming qualities she has. 😟 Is that the same one where she gets jealous very easily and think every woman fancies him because he's such an Adonis and that's why she doesn't allow him to go to work?

I wonder if Emma lie-detectors Big!Tony each time he goes out alone too... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of laughs have we seen these pictures before? From Facebook? I can’t remember seeing them but apologies if they’ve been in previous threads
The one with the whale made me literally lol. Didn’t someone on here once call her “Free Willy teeth”? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahh the Ted baker dress she put on in public toilets and walked round town with her nips on show 🤣🤣

🤣
This is why it was so important that Emma received the Covid vaccine this week. Because without it, there would be a risk she may have to stop indoors this year and not parade round dressed as a condom with her nips out. Or heaven forbid, she may have had to take some responsibility for her health and lose some serious weight to reduce her risk. Thank goodness she has been vaccinated ahead of some in their late 60s, and can continue making her highly valuable contribution to society.

Honestly, the whole vaccine thing has pissed me off so much. And as for Tony posting on his stories saying he doesn't know why they were offered it! How about because through sheer gluttony and laziness, you are both morbidly obsese, and if you were to catch Covid and end up seriously ill in hospital, hard working ICU nurses would have to heave your ginormous stinking bodies over every few hours to stop you from dying. Nurses by the way whose wages are funded by tax payers. Yes, tax payers Tony. Those who do an honest day's work every day, rather than sitting round on their lard arses painting pathetic little models, 'supporting' their wife in her endeavors to ensure they contribute as little to the public purse as possible.

Honestly, their lack of self awareness, greed, stupidity, gluttony and laziness is staggering, and I seriously hope it all catches up with them one day - I am confident it will!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahh the Ted baker dress she put on in public toilets and walked round town with her nips on show 🤣🤣

🤣
This dress should be absolutely hanging off her by now it was months ago she bought it wasn’t it? Imma can we have an update pic please? Bonus points if you don’t wear the weird legging/ trousers underneath!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anybody seen Jo Whileys tweet about her poor sister getting covid? Jo has been fighting for people with learning disabilities to have the vaccine, Jo had an invite for hers but her sister was still waiting and now she is very poorly in hospital.

What I'm getting at, is I'm so angry these 2 cretins have had theirs yet there are so many people with LD who are still being denied and waiting. And they have the nerve to say they don't know why they've been called forward. How insulting for those who are in need.

Jo's threads on twitter are real eye openers to the struggles people with LD have 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Has anybody seen Jo Whileys tweet about her poor sister getting covid? Jo has been fighting for people with learning disabilities to have the vaccine, Jo had an invite for hers but her sister was still waiting and now she is very poorly in hospital.

What I'm getting at, is I'm so angry these 2 cretins have had theirs yet there are so many people with LD who are still being denied and waiting. And they have the nerve to say they don't know why they've been called forward. How insulting for those who are in need.

Jo's threads on twitter are real eye openers to the struggles people with LD have 😔
I’m absolutely convinced Tony has Learning Difficulties, a developmental delay or similar. Perhaps that’s why he got called for his. Emma’s was obviously because she is diabetic and her BMI is probably about 50 because she is so short. Either way, they haven’t jumped the queue and the chances are that if either of them caught Covid we’d be paying for them to have a lengthy stay in hospital. It is frustrating that there are people more in need of it and it seems like no matter what, this pair always come up smelling of roses, but at the end of the day I’d rather my tax money paid for a vaccine for them than them weeks in hospital.

Reactions: 28
Another thought on Tony only earning 5% of their income. Has he thought of looking on the award winning blog make money without a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had side effects, my whole team did. We all worked the next day and, although it was definitely a "low energy" kind of day, no-one thought about taking time off or going home early. I bought an energy drink at lunchtime and nursed it all afternoon while popping paracetamol. It wasn't great but we're all adults and have to get on with life, even in suboptimal conditions.

I can't imagine what Emma would be like in a normal job.
Exactly. Shows how pathetic she is as most normal people just work through it and don't even think of planning a day of in advance. As someone else mentioned, she always looks at the negatives. It's not like she does much anyhow or a manual job where any side affects could have affected her job...no it's just an excuse to be even more of a lazy witch. 😒

My elderly mother had the jab and just carried on like normal, bit of a sore arm and that was it, certainly no moaning.

Yep, it's all about what it looks like. Including the fact she can splash out just like that.

Never mind that she's pissing all her cash away :ROFLMAO: And the fact she's so fickle that she gives up on everything within a couple of days max.

Far too much work for our Bossy Baby!

(seriously though, who could look at her and think 'yeah!! I can get moneysaving/making tips off her! She definitely knows what she's doing!' ... and who would trust her not to sell those details on for an effortless passive 50p?)

I wonder if Emma lie-detectors Big!Tony each time he goes out alone too... :unsure:
Omg I can just imagine her doing that. 😂 It really is them two isn't it? 😂 #freetony

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My elderly mother had the jab and just carried on like normal, bit of a sore arm and that was it, certainly no moaning.
Not to support Immas laziness in anyway, but apparently the young are getting side effects a lot worse than the elderly.

Reactions: 10

🤣
Ah ha...the famous Ted Baker dress!! 😂 Can't tell if Tony genuinely is proud or he's having a secret laugh like the rest of us! 😂. No husband in their right mind would surely share that photo with people? 🙈😂

Not to support Immas laziness in anyway, but apparently the young are getting side effects a lot worse than the elderly.
Are they? I wonder why? 🤔 I guess we were lucky that we only got some nausea and a nope day from her then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's pointless being annoyed they had the vaccine, it's done. For what reason we'll never know, suspect it could be a few that they won't tell us about. Also I wouldn't wish covid on anyone and from what was said earlier (sorry didn't remember who), I think with all of the turning the NHS would have to do, I'm glad they have a lower risk of getting it for the staff of the NHS sake and their backs.

Reactions: 21
If Imma did get the vaccine early due to her diabetes and BMI, I wonder whether her shielding letter is in the post?

Reactions: 11

🤣
Yep that dress fits her like a glove.... like a surgical one that is so tight you need to turn it inside out to get it off and throw it in the bin afterwards because it's fooked....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

🤣
The one she couldn’t get out of. It’s never been seen since so did Tony have to cut her out of it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.