Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely looks like a seasoning rather than salt on her tomatoes today but it really confuses me as to why she can’t just eat a tomato plain?! I’ve never thought to season a cherry tomato that sits on my plate beside a sandwich, I eat it for the tomato taste not for whatever I can pour on top!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It definitely looks like a seasoning rather than salt on her tomatoes today but it really confuses me as to why she can’t just eat a tomato plain?! I’ve never thought to season a cherry tomato that sits on my plate beside a sandwich, I eat it for the tomato taste not for whatever I can pour on top!
I think that it is a tonne of salt followed by the same amount of pepper. I just cannot fathom why anyone would do that.

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised Imma doesn’t have a mobility scooter. She’d be one if those people who’d bulldoze everyone out if the way in B+M just to get to the snackies

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't understand why she pays him so little? She could pay him £12,500 before he pays tax rather than around £5k if she's earning £100k? Unless it's because he is claiming carers and motorbility allowance 🤷‍♀️
I don't think she meant she pays him 5%. I think she was saying he does 5% of the work

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Imma doesn’t have a mobility scooter. She’d be one if those people who’d bulldoze everyone out if the way in B+M just to get to the snackies
She’ll be in one by the time she’s 40, I’d put money on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got my invite to have my vaccine today. I have high bmi and had gestational diabetes, Norfolk must be doing all the diabetic fattys now 🙃 I feel super guilty and undeserving though! I wish I could give it to someone else! I dont even feel like I want to tell anyone I'm getting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It has absolutely gobsmacked me. Have our NHS or people in 50s/60s even fully had the jab yet?

Of course they should have it eventually but I am confused about why they are receiving it so early.
My mum is 65 and has not been contacted yet.

Not sure why Emma and Tony are getting the jab early? Everything vulnerable about them is their own sabotaging behaviour and should not get sent to the front of the queue.

Reactions: 10
I got my invite to have my vaccine today. I have high bmi and had gestational diabetes, Norfolk must be doing all the diabetic fattys now 🙃 I feel super guilty and undeserving though! I wish I could give it to someone else! I dont even feel like I want to tell anyone I'm getting it.
Don't feel that way @Breadhead - my shock was that Emma and Tony were getting it so quickly and was possibly due to the fake caring responsibilities. And Emma is in denial about her high BMI so at first I was shocked at that. As much as I dislike Emma I truly believe everyone is entitled to this vaccine and if it is legit Emma and Tony's turn then it is what it is. Very confusing that people who seem more deserving than Princess Porkchop haven't had it yet. But she is so in denial about her weight and it looks like she has only dragged previously slim Tony down with her.

I genuinely think if Tony was earning 95% of the income and she only brought home 5%, she would love it. She deserves to be a princess where she can lounge about all day eating whatever snackies she wants with minimal responsibilities. Hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay! Don't feel guilty at all - the more people who have it, the better we'll be able to protect our NHS. Besides, my husband is 39 and fit as a fiddle and we both received the same invite via text - as someone said, I suspect it was offered to us because our GP had a surplus, so it may have nothing to do with your BMI.

Reactions: 12
I don't know why everyone is suddenly ashamed about getting the vaccine.

Emma and Tony should totally have theirs because they are high risk and they have shown that they are both too stupid to follow the guidelines. I don't begrudge them the shot.

Reactions: 13
Emma and Tony should totally have theirs because they are high risk and they have shown that they are both too stupid to follow the guidelines. I don't begrudge them the shot.
Same. I’d rather them take a vaccine before they took a hospital bed from someone who really needed it.

Reactions: 11
I thought she had a thumb tum? Isn’t that a normal lunch for most people? 😂 (minus the salt)

I thought she had a thumb tum? Isn’t that a normal lunch for most people? 😂 (minus the salt)
Oh absolutely. I’ve said it before, I’ve had a single thin sandwich with some veg for my lunch many times and I’ve not paid out £10K for WLS. In fact today I had a single small wrap with cheese, ham and lettuce with cucumber sticks - in pretty much the same portion as Emma.

This is my usual lunch, possible with some quavers. But to Emma this is such a tiny portion because of how much she used to eat. She's well and truly undone all the surgery did, what a waste of cash.

She is deluded in every aspect of their lives. Their finances, her work ethic, her size/weight, her diet, the cleanliness of their home (and her), her caring role, I could go on. She does not do 95% of the work, she sends most of it out to freelancers and then Tony invoices them!

Reactions: 11
Some of the comments here about the vaccine have made me feel a bit 🥴🥴🥴 today. I’m also type 2 diabetic (in remission) and still overweight, have about three more stone to lose. I don’t feel I’m undeserving of the vaccine just because I used food as a coping mechanism in the past 🤷‍♀️ I can’t wait to get the call for mine.

I’m glad they’re getting it. The more, the faster, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let's be honest the real reason she's getting the vaccine is because, as we all suspected, she's over 65.

PS I don't begrudge anyone getting the vaccine because we all bloody need it, it's Ya Gurl and her constant lies that tip me over and my frustrations are vented here.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.