Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely well done Tony! 👏 👏 👏 At least he's making an effort to improve on himself.

Shame that lazy wife of his can't do the same.
well done Tony!

Emma was clearly far too busy “working” to go for a walk, we must remember someone’s got to make 95% of their income! (Bet she was at home playing animal crossing)

Reactions: 22
well done Tony!

Emma was clearly far too busy “working” to go for a walk, we must remember someone’s got to make 95% of their income! (Bet she was at home playing animal crossing)
If only she could do even just 5% of Tony’s efforts in changing his life she might be further along in her journey than she is now.

Reactions: 20
There's definitely financial abuse going on, with both Tony and her dad. Didn't she get some flowers recently she said Tony had bought her from her dad? Using his money whilst he doesn't have capacity is shady. Her passive income is unlikely to go down, but imagine if she things changed and she had to go out and work.

Reactions: 26
There's definitely financial abuse going on, with both Tony and her dad. Didn't she get some flowers recently she said Tony had bought her from her dad? Using his money whilst he doesn't have capacity is shady. Her passive income is unlikely to go down, but imagine if she things changed and she had to go out and work.
Most of her income is from match betting, this is losing its hype because the offers aren’t as good and bookies are gubbing people quicker. I got gubbed from a site I didn’t even use to match bet on!

At some point it will drop, the website might give up or withdraw their referral scheme and that’s £1,000s of income gone.

I’d be very interested to know if she has a pension.

Reactions: 21
Most of her income is from match betting, this is losing its hype because the offers aren’t as good and bookies are gubbing people quicker. I got gubbed from a site I didn’t even use to match bet on!

At some point it will drop, the website might give up or withdraw their referral scheme and that’s £1,000s of income gone.

I’d be very interested to know if she has a pension.
I used to tell her to pay into a pension and she said she does it via the company

Reactions: 9
Some of the comments here about the vaccine have made me feel a bit 🥴🥴🥴 today. I’m also type 2 diabetic (in remission) and still overweight, have about three more stone to lose. I don’t feel I’m undeserving of the vaccine just because I used food as a coping mechanism in the past 🤷‍♀️ I can’t wait to get the call for mine.

I’m glad they’re getting it. The more, the faster, the better.
But the difference is that Imma is claiming she's dropped 10 dress sizes to a size 12 and doesn't have her diabetes anymore. So with that logic why would she get it? We all know that she chats absolute shite :ROFLMAO: just frustrated with the lies

Progress not perfection, aka do nothing and feel good about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely they will have to shield now under the new announcements? I have no doubt that their B&M trips will not stop though.

Reactions: 15
Is Emma aware it’s only Tuesday today? She’s written jobs off for this week because they require too much attention for this week. We’re only two days in to a 7 day week! Those jam jars are clearly working their magic! Not.
But tomorrow is vaccination day and a whole heap of nope is incoming.

Not gonna lie, this whole Covid and being overweight thing has scared the tit out of me. Time to sort myself out 🥺

• Heart
I want to apologise about my strop earlier. Not directed at anyone, more so at Emma and Tony. We are in Nottinghamshire and I’m desperate for my parents to have it, so when I see selfish Emma and Tony get it, I have a strop. Even to get mine was a lottery system, I had to keep refreshing the intranet at work to be allocated a slot.

so I’m really sorry if I’ve caused offence to anyone on here, that’s not my intention ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not gonna lie, this whole Covid and being overweight thing has scared the tit out of me. Time to sort myself out 🥺
Same. I’ve been checking my BMI today 😳

In regards to Emma and Tony and the vaccine. My frustration is she’s had the tools for over a year to lose enough weight to get her below a BMI of 40 yet she has this chance pissed it up the wall within a few weeks of having the op. They went out and about despite being obease, diabetic and post surgery during a global pandemic just to go to places like B&Ms. She has filled her business Instagram with delusional crap, which has caused me to lose all sympathy for her. I just have no words for my frustration at her behaviour. Oh and she’s left an old man, with health issues she knew about with inadequate care alone for almost a year and is now using it for her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same. I’ve been checking my BMI today 😳

In regards to Emma and Tony and the vaccine. My frustration is she’s had the tools for over a year to lose enough weight to get her below a BMI of 40 yet she has this chance pissed it up the wall within a few weeks of having the op. They went out and about despite being obease, diabetic and post surgery during a global pandemic just to go to places like B&Ms. She has filled her business Instagram with delusional crap, which has caused me to lose all sympathy for her. I just have no words for my frustration at her behaviour. Oh and she’s left an old man, with health issues she knew about with inadequate care alone for almost a year and is now using it for her advantage.
Exactly! Plus she does everything she can to reduce her tax contributions - tax which funds the NHS. And no doubt once they have has had the vaccine, they'll be back out and about buying tit in B&M and swilling down gallons of Costas with no regard for the safety of those who have not yet been vacinated.

• Heart
Naps and treats incoming tomorrow. The vaccine will be just too much for Emma babes. Definitely a takeaway on the cards because cooking will be a step too far for ya brave gurl.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.