Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be laser eye surgery? She mentioned that before didn’t she?
Are they doing that at the moment? I don't think it would be considered essential. I reckon it's the cysts, don't know why she won't say it though. Maybe because she wants to see what her body looks like after before saying anything :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they doing that at the moment? I don't think it would be considered essential. I reckon it's the cysts, don't know why she won't say it though. Maybe because she wants to see what her body looks like after before saying anything :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely. So if it does change her body shape, she can be like oh wow. If it doesn't change it (which I think is likely) then she can just keep it on the downlow

Reactions: 8
It's not my story to tell 🤧🤧🤧 I'll let the cysts tell you themselves when they're ready 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Also, more marking off our bingo card with no mention of "smashing protein goals", calorie counting or 10k steps. I suspect the post op period will bring us many more

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely. So if it does change her body shape, she can be like oh wow. If it doesn't change it (which I think is likely) then she can just keep it on the downlow
Thing is, her stomach has been stretched so far from where it needs to be due to the weight of the fat, so even IF the cysts made her lose a bit of weight, it wouldnt be noticeable due to the excess skin/ fat. Maybe in someone smaller you’d notice but not someone with so much weight left to lose

Reactions: 14
What’s in my bag Imma edition.

1 pair of pants (turn inside out the second day)
Massage oil for toe knee touches.
Family size gateaux
Four packets of tissues to wipe away fake tears.
Snackies.
Emergency snackies
Back up snackies.
Phone to gram my ordeal (of course it will be harder and more gruesome than anyone has ever had!)
😂

Has her peloton arrived yet?
I think someone should tell her it’s a peloton not a peddle-a-ton!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Family size gateaux
Snackies.
Emergency snackies
Back up snackies.
Phone to gram my ordeal (of course it will be harder and more gruesome than anyone has ever had!)
😂

the family size gateaux has killed me off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Family size gateaux
Snackies.
Emergency snackies
Back up snackies.
😂

And a pack of emergency crunchies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hospital bag for overnight stay
4 puzzle books
3 chicklit novels
2 birthday cake flavoured protein shakes
and an emergency crunchie
Tony is employing a virtual assistant for his blog. There was a request for links to thrifty husband on a bloggers forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't forget Pick Me Up, Take A Break, Real People and That's Life magazines for Ya Gurl xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the surgery is for ovarian cyst removal it should just be a day case and she’ll be in and out. Obviously if she ends up with a surgery time really late in the day or there’s complications then she’ll be kept in but it will most certainly be intended as a day case. The surgery should also only take around an hour to an hour and a half ish.

When I had my surgery for ovarian cyst removal (and much more complicated stuff related to my endometriosis) in November I arrived at the hospital for 7.30am, had a 3 hour operation and was home by 7pm. I was also back up on my feet the next day pottering around the house, yes I took it easy for a few days but I wasn’t bed bound. What’s the betting Princess Porkchop doesn’t leave her bed for at least a week?

Reactions: 13
I feel the need to come out of lurkerdom. I've been reading about Emma here for a year or so. I knew of her through blogging and being a one time member of the Money Shed.
When she started her Etsy shop it really wound me up as I've run a successful Etsy shop for years and I can't stand her attitude of I've sold one item that makes me a POD expert!
I noticed this morning that she'd got feedback on her one item sold.
😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I can't believe how quickly we've managed to get through this thread.

Thread title suggestion:

Emma Drew #24 Cyst removal is almost here but will her sexy size 10 figure finally appear?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If the surgery is for ovarian cyst removal it should just be a day case and she’ll be in and out. Obviously if she ends up with a surgery time really late in the day or there’s complications then she’ll be kept in but it will most certainly be intended as a day case. The surgery should also only take around an hour to an hour and a half ish.

When I had my surgery for ovarian cyst removal (and much more complicated stuff related to my endometriosis) in November I arrived at the hospital for 7.30am, had a 3 hour operation and was home by 7pm. I was also back up on my feet the next day pottering around the house, yes I took it easy for a few days but I wasn’t bed bound. What’s the betting Princess Porkchop doesn’t leave her bed for at least a week?
Depends on the size of the cyst(s) because a friend of mine recently just had hers removed and they had gotten really big. She had to spend 2-3 days in hospital and then a few weeks recovery.

Depends on the size of the cyst(s) because a friend of mine recently just had hers removed and they had gotten really big. She had to spend 2-3 days in hospital and then a few weeks recovery.
It definitely all comes down to individual circumstances but I’m just speaking from my own experiences. If the surgery is laparoscopic it is generally just a day case, when the surgery has to be done via laparotomy then the time in hospital and recovery time increases.

I’ve had three laparoscopic surgeries for cyst removals (one of which was a large melon sized cyst) and they’ve all been day cases. Must add though, I did end up getting kept in for my first two surgeries as I had multiple panic attacks when the anaesthesia wore off and my pain levels were too high to be allowed home - but I was supposed to just go home the same day.

Full recovery does take a couple weeks but you can generally resume day to day activities pretty quickly. I just couldn’t drive or pick my son up for about 6 weeks. But for the majority of cases you should be up and about within a couple days - the NHS even advise going for a 10-15 minute walk the day after surgery to encourage a quick recovery. If I hadn’t been on furlough after my last op (which as I said before involved a lot more work than just cyst removal) I would have been back at my WFH job within about ten days. We all know that Emma will milk this for all it’s worth regardless of how simple or complicated it is.

Reactions: 6
I feel the need to come out of lurkerdom. I've been reading about Emma here for a year or so. I knew of her through blogging and being a one time member of the Money Shed.
When she started her Etsy shop it really wound me up as I've run a successful Etsy shop for years and I can't stand her attitude of I've sold one item that makes me a POD expert!
I noticed this morning that she'd got feedback on her one item sold.
😂😂😂😂
How pathetic 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.