Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the need to come out of lurkerdom. I've been reading about Emma here for a year or so. I knew of her through blogging and being a one time member of the Money Shed.
When she started her Etsy shop it really wound me up as I've run a successful Etsy shop for years and I can't stand her attitude of I've sold one item that makes me a POD expert!
I noticed this morning that she'd got feedback on her one item sold.
😂😂😂😂
omg omg omg we called it :ROFLMAO: that is actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
omg omg omg we called it :ROFLMAO: that is actually hilarious
You can always count on Emma to find a shortcut and try to stretch the rules (and her clothes) within an inch of its life. What an absolute loser!!!

Bet it came out of Tony's "fun" money allowance too.

Love my new cute profile pic guys. Might delete later hehe xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mentioned that I doubted her 15k of debt yesterday and she's magically reminding us on her stories.

WTH does Tony need a virtual assistant for? There's barely anything on his blog and he keeps revisiting that "make 100 meals from one chook" post on his stories over and over.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mentioned that I doubted her 15k of debt yesterday and she's magically reminding us on her stories.

WTH does Tony need a virtual assistant for? There's barely anything on his blog and he keeps revisiting that "make 100 meals from one chook" post on his stories over and over.
i think to do all of the work for his new special idea

• Haha
Reactions: 7

A NEW TIKYTOKY!!!! Emma please stop trying. This will never be as good as the poundland waddle tiktok.

Also I love how the printer ink must have been running low as the printable isn't looking it's best lol

I've just made an ICO report (for an unrelated matter) and noticed they have a live chat option. Who knew!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep they shouldn't be doing it. I actually can't believe he didn't use another name!!
All the proof should be on here somewhere as she even posted a photo of her cup saying she loved it so much she had to buy one herself.

Reactions: 10
Not to be the grammar police Emma, but it should be “my husband and I”
You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel the need to come out of lurkerdom. I've been reading about Emma here for a year or so. I knew of her through blogging and being a one time member of the Money Shed.
When she started her Etsy shop it really wound me up as I've run a successful Etsy shop for years and I can't stand her attitude of I've sold one item that makes me a POD expert!
I noticed this morning that she'd got feedback on her one item sold.
😂😂😂😂
Honest to god, her life is like a 1980s comedy tv show.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how quickly we've managed to get through this thread.

Thread title suggestion:

Emma Drew #24 Cyst removal is almost here but will her sexy size 10 figure finally appear?
What would actually happen if all the excess skin/stomach were removed so it was flat? So it's removed and flat. Then what? Is that even possible? How quickly could it be destroyed? They'd have to sew her belly button back up to where it once was right? I have so many questions

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell are they thick or what. Actually sharing with everyone that she’d had her ‘first sale’ and then Tony using his name to write a review 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It definitely all comes down to individual circumstances but I’m just speaking from my own experiences. If the surgery is laparoscopic it is generally just a day case, when the surgery has to be done via laparotomy then the time in hospital and recovery time increases.

I’ve had three laparoscopic surgeries for cyst removals (one of which was a large melon sized cyst) and they’ve all been day cases. Must add though, I did end up getting kept in for my first two surgeries as I had multiple panic attacks when the anaesthesia wore off and my pain levels were too high to be allowed home - but I was supposed to just go home the same day.

Full recovery does take a couple weeks but you can generally resume day to day activities pretty quickly. I just couldn’t drive or pick my son up for about 6 weeks. But for the majority of cases you should be up and about within a couple days - the NHS even advise going for a 10-15 minute walk the day after surgery to encourage a quick recovery. If I hadn’t been on furlough after my last op (which as I said before involved a lot more work than just cyst removal) I would have been back at my WFH job within about ten days. We all know that Emma will milk this for all it’s worth regardless of how simple or complicated it is.
Oh 100% she'll milk it for all it's worth. I like proactive people who just get on with things, who don't sit and mope and feel sorry for themselves but get up and actually try to carry on best they can. My Mam for example after she came out of hospital not long after having had her spleen removed was up and cleaning the bathroom and hoovering the next day...probably not advised, but she was like "aww bless your Dad he doesn't have a clue" 🙈😂 That wasn't after keyhole either because they couldn't do that because of her bloody clotting condition, so major surgery. Would Emma do anything like that? Would she hell as like...I mean I'd just be more flabbergasted that she was actually cleaning her bathroom rather than just doing it after surgery tbh! 😂 Then again my Mam is Super Woman...whilst Emma is just a lazy slug who'll treat Tony like a slave even more so than usual.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion -

New Etsy shop is completely phony, first and only order was made by Tony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh such lovely fake feedback here on Emma’s one sale (to herself!). Surely there’s rules against this?!
Omg, I can't believe they were even dumb enough to use a real name! 😂 Could at least have tried to disguise the fact that they are the only ones idiotic to buy a god damn ugly mug at at least 4-5 times what it's actually worth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What would actually happen if all the excess skin/stomach were removed so it was flat? So it's removed and flat. Then what? Is that even possible? How quickly could it be destroyed? They'd have to sew her belly button back up to where it once was right? I have so many questions
i don't think it will be flat

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.