Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would actually happen if all the excess skin/stomach were removed so it was flat? So it's removed and flat. Then what? Is that even possible? How quickly could it be destroyed? They'd have to sew her belly button back up to where it once was right? I have so many questions
I guess it could be done, but it would take hours to get all that fat off the organs etc and she’d be in agony for a while. I think you could possibly lose a lot of blood too.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she had to side hustle too much to repay her £15,000 debt. They were both working full time and had rent from a property as well as any help from her dad.

Reactions: 10
If the surgery is for ovarian cyst removal it should just be a day case and she’ll be in and out. Obviously if she ends up with a surgery time really late in the day or there’s complications then she’ll be kept in but it will most certainly be intended as a day case. The surgery should also only take around an hour to an hour and a half ish.

When I had my surgery for ovarian cyst removal (and much more complicated stuff related to my endometriosis) in November I arrived at the hospital for 7.30am, had a 3 hour operation and was home by 7pm. I was also back up on my feet the next day pottering around the house, yes I took it easy for a few days but I wasn’t bed bound. What’s the betting Princess Porkchop doesn’t leave her bed for at least a week?
when I had my hip and femur replaced, I was in for 4 days and when I got home I was managed to make tea and toast, change my baby’s nappy etc. I felt like tit but you have to push yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont think any reputable surgeon would remove her gunt until it was just skin. She has a lot of weight to lose before then.

It definitely all comes down to individual circumstances but I’m just speaking from my own experiences. If the surgery is laparoscopic it is generally just a day case, when the surgery has to be done via laparotomy then the time in hospital and recovery time increases.

I’ve had three laparoscopic surgeries for cyst removals (one of which was a large melon sized cyst) and they’ve all been day cases. Must add though, I did end up getting kept in for my first two surgeries as I had multiple panic attacks when the anaesthesia wore off and my pain levels were too high to be allowed home - but I was supposed to just go home the same day.

Full recovery does take a couple weeks but you can generally resume day to day activities pretty quickly. I just couldn’t drive or pick my son up for about 6 weeks. But for the majority of cases you should be up and about within a couple days - the NHS even advise going for a 10-15 minute walk the day after surgery to encourage a quick recovery. If I hadn’t been on furlough after my last op (which as I said before involved a lot more work than just cyst removal) I would have been back at my WFH job within about ten days. We all know that Emma will milk this for all it’s worth regardless of how simple or complicated it is.
I won’t add anything else as I know your experience on this is greater than my limited surgical experience on it! But we send laparoscopic cyst removals home the same day, and we strongly encourage exercise. They won’t remove excess fat, trust me if they did they will be in there for a long time with some of our patients 🤣

I won’t add anything else as I know your experience on this is greater than my limited surgical experience on it! But we send laparoscopic cyst removals home the same day, and we strongly encourage exercise. They won’t remove excess fat, trust me if they did they will be in there for a long time with some of our patients 🤣
Oh how I wish they removed fat when they were in there! After the 3 ops I’ve had I could have been a size 6 by now! I’ve come out of each surgery feeling like a massive whale for a few days because of the gas they use to bloat up the abdomen. No skinny minnies here.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely agree. I am not saying SW doesn't work for some people, but I think it can definitely bring on a binge restrict cycle. To me, a lot of it seems to revolve around eating as much as possible for as few a calories as possible. Focusing on quantity over quality of food. And I think these huge plates you see people creating on Instagram where they save up all their 'syns' for the day then have a blow out on tit snacks are a first step in the direction of possible development of bulimia (something I have personally suffered with).

Just my thoughts though of course, and power to anyone who has made it work for them.
From being on WW for so long & hitting target then putting on I agree. I'm still in the binge restrict mode which I'm desperately trying to reverse.

Reactions: 5
So from today's Reel I'm still trying to work out how colouring in boxes actually helps me pay off my credit card debt. Utterly useless!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel the need to come out of lurkerdom. I've been reading about Emma here for a year or so. I knew of her through blogging and being a one time member of the Money Shed.
When she started her Etsy shop it really wound me up as I've run a successful Etsy shop for years and I can't stand her attitude of I've sold one item that makes me a POD expert!
I noticed this morning that she'd got feedback on her one item sold.
😂😂😂😂
I really want her to go on the apprentice. Let’s see what Sugar and Brady think of her

• Haha
I really want her to go on the apprentice. Let’s see what Sugar and Brady think of her
Oh god, Imagine her in the interview stages...

“Is this your business plan here?”
“Yes the one hand writtenglittery pink and purple gel pens in an overpriced notebook from Sainsbury’s.”
“Right, wouldn’t a typed version have been more professional?”
“Obviously not, all boss babes use glittery gel pens!”
“Ok... so can you explain your business plan?”
“Well I sit naked in my dirty bed with my cats and well....that’s it. My business does the hard work so I don’t have to!”
“Ok, but what actually is your business plan?”
“As I said, I sit in my bed...with my cats....and that’s it.”

And imagine when they started to unravel all her lies and bullshit. Oh man I’d pay to see this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

“Yes the one hand writtenglittery pink and purple gel pens in an overpriced notebook from Sainsbury’s.”
“Well I sit naked in my dirty bed with my cats and well....that’s it. My business does the hard work so I don’t have to!”

And imagine when they started to unravel all her lies and bullshit. Oh man I’d pay to see this!!
We really need to get her on it. Would be such good tv, interview stages would be gold

Reactions: 5

I'd love when they tear apart her figures. Oh I'm a boss babe who earns over £100k a year. But then they explain that is turnover. You don't actually earn that. Or they find tattle and find out one of her multiple cons.
It says here that you brought apple items through your company then sold them on ebay a few months later 😂

Emma would be taken into the board room first though. She'd be so lazy on tasks and end up having a strop in the back of the car when she didn't get a sale.

Why is Emma being so hush hush over what her operation is for? She is really first class attention seeking.

• Haha
Guys let’s just remember she paid TEN THOUSAND POUNDS for WLS and still failed to lose weight. It doesn’t matter if they lipo sucked 20 stone off her, she would just undo it all within a matter of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys let’s just remember she paid TEN THOUSAND POUNDS for WLS and still failed to lose weight. It doesn’t matter if they lipo sucked 20 stone off her, she would just undo it all within a matter of months.
She would ask for a local anaesthetic so she could have snackies while they were doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't understand how she makes so much money when she is SO bad at her 'job'😂. Her ebay photos are shite, her insta content is shite, and her blog is shite. The only thing she's good at is scamming people

Reactions: 21
I just don't understand how she makes so much money when she is SO bad at her 'job'😂. Her ebay photos are shite, her insta content is shite, and her blog is shite. The only thing she's good at is scamming people
If someone who was starting out now had the same standard of content as Emma they wouldn't get anywhere but she got into blogging at the right time and her content used to be much better than it is now. She used to put a lot more effort into writing original content but it's gradually deteriorated over the years.

Sensational thread title suggestions this time round guys. I'm howling 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Imma Drew# 24 10k steps lies and a mystery op, where's the peloton and her size 10 bod?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.