Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still waiting to hear about the 10k steps she was planning to do everyday ??

I did 11k steps this morning in one go, it’s not easy so I’d like to see ya gurl’s efforts please
It's definitely a lot harder than you think. There's no way she'll do it.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I can say her name because she has less than 1k followers, she didn’t actively say it was Imma but she shared a screenshot and it deffo is 😂

Also, her latest cup of tea looks like she’s pissed in it xo
I'm sure that you can give really obvious clues 🤣

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so dull that the only way to get any engagement is by making a tit cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It annoys me how she tries to be so secretive yet suggestive. Like ohh my little op next week. So people will be all like oooh everything ok? Its probably something so dull like having another toenail removed from her diabetic feet. I'd consider cyst removal a big op?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we start a chain 😂
It’s really nothing that exciting haha. Someone just posted some stories about finding something about side hustles and aff links so was interested, clicked it and then it took her to a link to sign up for a blog course and she questioned if this person was part of the DFC or just after money. The blog was one of Emma’s but she cropped the name out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.