Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll cancel her hot chocolate membership at the gym now that she’s getting her peleton? Sure that’ll be lovely as we head into the summer months - sweating away in a spare bedroom on a bike that’s cutting your fanny in half and a gunt giving you two black eyes every time you pedal rather than being in an air conditioned gym with an outdoor pool for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Babybuttons

Longtime lurker, first time poster. *waves*
I don’t know why every time I see Imma and Toeknee together I think of the League of Gentlemen
930FB5B4-B5A9-49C9-8E57-2C053E54FD98.jpeg
Specifically Tubbs and Edward.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Congratulations @Theyallneedarealitycheck and the inspiration from @Squiggle for our latest thread title - Love is a maze, life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle.

There have been multiple highlights from thread 22 so I am hoping I have compiled the best bits.

-Emma described herself as an “avid” gym goer pre-lockdown in a Peloton facebook group. The Peloton is due to arrive 6th April.
-The mystery pallet she brought is coming from China and she hasn’t been able to track it.
-An Etsy shop has been created using Canvas stock images on mugs and tshirts. They are being printed and sent by an American company. The pricing is stupid and far too expensive. So far she has announced 1 sale. She is also selling face masks for £17.99 which is ironic considering she was moaning about £8 being too expensive in 2020.We have also been wearing facemasks for like a year now. In typical Emma Drew fashion, she is late to the party.
-One year update with WLS surgeon and apparently Emma is exactly where she needs to be. He was very encouraging about the next 6-12 months of the journey. She also reminded her that she only consumed 1300 calories and it is low because she had WLS. Despite many people eating less than this without WLS and simply dieting.
-Emma “sugar shamed” her Dad’s lunch. He had a sandwich, doughnut, cake and biscuit on his plate and posted a story about how common it is for Alzheimer’s patients to do this. But only 10 days later, Emma was making him cornflake cakes to take over alongside left over tray bake.
-It is still not clear what the caring situation is for her dad. She has mentioned having a private care package but I would strongly disagree there is a quality carer in place due to the issues she has highlighted on her stories. She needs to reward and treat herself after caring for her dad. She has continued to collect multiple items from his house to sell. The latest were his puzzles. He really enjoys puzzles and are often something she gifts him. Why is she selling his items if she admits he is deteriorating? This could cause upset and confusion. Multiple members have given meaningful valuable advice to help her care in his condition. Let’s hope Emma will take notice and accept some of the tips.
-Despite not wanting to discuss her Dad’s health issues since his diagnosis in 2019, she has decided now must be the right time to use it for sympathy. She has posted a few stories about it and even sent out a news letter about now how important it is to have passive income. She is monetising his diagnosis in typical Emma scumbag fashion.
-A very complimentary skinny Disney version of the two lovebirds was commissioned for Valentines day. They were very generous giving Tony extra hair and Emma no teeth gaps in the picture. We were also treated to Emma’s stories whilst wearing her lingerie. She has been pulling pranks on Tony and posting them to insta like a teenage school kid.
-Food restriction stories have made a come back but only when it is something remotely healthy.
-Despite saying she would cancel her birthday because life was too tough, Emma got incredibly excited for her birthday. She had a birthday-eve chinese. This was followed by a birthday pizza. Tony brought her a 5 year old’s make your own perfume kit despite spending hundreds on OOOOO perfume days before.
-She told us about her period making her feel smelly, grim, hairy and yucky.
-Tony brought Emma a vanilla traybake to cheer her up as looking after her dad has been very very very hard on her.
-The cats keep throwing up.
-She posted a minute by minute count of her birthday plans. This involved 3 minutes of Tony touching time and “posting stuff on the internet to annoy people”. This confirms what we already pretty much know - she posts stuff on insta for our benefit. SHE IS OBSESSED WITH READING HER OWN TATTLE AND I LOVEEE IT.
-They are both getting their covid vaccines on Wednesday.
-Emma’s foot tattoo has been revealed as “love is a maze, life is a riddle”.

As always please add anything key I may have missed. But breaking news just in: Emma and Tony have been booked in for a covid jab next Wednesday. HOW ON EARTH HAVE THEY MANAGED THAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Ahh the Ted baker dress she put on in public toilets and walked round town with her nips on show 🤣🤣

🤣
This is why it was so important that Emma received the Covid vaccine this week. Because without it, there would be a risk she may have to stop indoors this year and not parade round dressed as a condom with her nips out. Or heaven forbid, she may have had to take some responsibility for her health and lose some serious weight to reduce her risk. Thank goodness she has been vaccinated ahead of some in their late 60s, and can continue making her highly valuable contribution to society.

Honestly, the whole vaccine thing has pissed me off so much. And as for Tony posting on his stories saying he doesn't know why they were offered it! How about because through sheer gluttony and laziness, you are both morbidly obsese, and if you were to catch Covid and end up seriously ill in hospital, hard working ICU nurses would have to heave your ginormous stinking bodies over every few hours to stop you from dying. Nurses by the way whose wages are funded by tax payers. Yes, tax payers Tony. Those who do an honest day's work every day, rather than sitting round on their lard arses painting pathetic little models, 'supporting' their wife in her endeavors to ensure they contribute as little to the public purse as possible.

Honestly, their lack of self awareness, greed, stupidity, gluttony and laziness is staggering, and I seriously hope it all catches up with them one day - I am confident it will!

• Heart

Squiggle

VIP Member
Has anybody seen Jo Whileys tweet about her poor sister getting covid? Jo has been fighting for people with learning disabilities to have the vaccine, Jo had an invite for hers but her sister was still waiting and now she is very poorly in hospital.

What I'm getting at, is I'm so angry these 2 cretins have had theirs yet there are so many people with LD who are still being denied and waiting. And they have the nerve to say they don't know why they've been called forward. How insulting for those who are in need.

Jo's threads on twitter are real eye openers to the struggles people with LD have 😔

• Sad

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Tony will be reading these comments giggling at how ridiculous we are all being about Emma making such comments which are both patronising and vile! Because he doesn’t see it from the outside in, rose tinted glasses, or maybe he thinks he can’t do better than her. Regardless it’s coercive control, and she thinks very low on him. If she had to, she’d step on and crush Tony to get what she wanted because that’s the type of person she is. She cares about one person and that’s herself, her weight and greed literally projects that. Her ‘triggers’ of caring for her Dad is literally a blindsided excuse of pure laziness. She’s a narcissistic greedy troll who has so much self loathing onto herself that she treats everyone around her like shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

hansublime

Well well well.... thought I would see is Drew Media (or either of them) is registered with the ICO. As they use personal data for promotions (including products they don’t own, like matched betting etc) they need to be registered. They are not. This shows they don’t care about your data, probably don’t store it properly and can’t be bothered to pay the paltry £40 fee to show they do. I strongly recommend you don’t sign up for their stuff or if you do to user a burner email and not give your home address. Who knows what they will do with your data.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She doesn't half rate herself. She really does believe she's a catch bless her. It would serve her right if he just buggered off one day, taking his shit cat t-shirts with him

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
If she’s struggling mentally with being the main (only?!) earner then why doesn’t Tony go and get a job for himself?! Oh yea, because Imma would have to make her own cups of tea and look after herself while he’s out and she’d never do that!

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why are those two things mutually exclusive? Taking vitamins is hardly arduous is it? Take the vitamins or go for a walk, fuck me if those are your only two decisions you have to make and you're having to ask for help you’re an even bigger moron than I thought.

Reactions: 31
The thing about spending £300 a year on clothes just annoys me. Both Emma and living_thrifty either buy the cheapest of the cheap fast fashion or have endless hours to shop second hand.

I also think Emma buys a lot of stuff she doesn't actually like because it's cheap. I would rather pay £30 for something nice that's going to wash well (and that I like) rather than buy 3 cheap or second hand pieces that I don't even like wearing.

It's always quantity over quality with Emma.
Living thrifty recently dropped £155 on a hideous secondhand Vivienne Westwood handbag, so she can STFU. 😇

She spends a lot of time judging other people. Look at what she said about the man in the Fiat 500.
I don't think that people who drive leased BMWs are in the position to make fun of other people's cars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I love how this thread goes from being all stern, serious and weepy to out and out brutal piss taking in the extreme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

snoopyboop

I can’t believe she actually thought those thoughts, wrote them down and posted them. She’s absolutely vile. She makes everything about her.

• Sad

myzosi

Chatty Member
Omfg make the same "I'm going to retire" joke when one of your scams makes you 50p again and I will not be able to be held responsible for my actions

• Haha
Two titles in a row, I’ve found my true vocation and am going to give up full time work to spend my life in bed playing animal crossing and thinking up witty thread titles.

As an aside, I’m a fat obese fuck with a bmi over 40 (no other health conditions, I just like cake. Managed a 3 mile walk with whingy kids in tow today) and I’ve not had my letter/ call yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The main person stopping him getting a job is her! She clearly wants him around to indulge her in her Princess behaviour. He really is under her control, shocking really when you watch it play out.

He could get a job and contribute to the income but she clearly doesn’t trust him/controls him/wants him at her disposal. They really are very young to be living such an isolated life and her bitterness is shocking!